Login

russian armor

Lets talk Pgrens.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (13)down
16 Jun 2014, 21:40 PM

I'm confused.some people say usa sucks..now okw sucks.Well ,we'll know soon enough.

TBH, you shouldnt be trusting anyone's talk until you play the factions yourself.
16 Jun 2014, 22:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2014, 21:38 PMKatitof
I haven't said that, I've said to not expect mountains of gold and rivers of honey when OKW arrives.

Well what the fuck! Why are we even fighting this war then?

My CO lied to me... :sealed:
20 Jun 2014, 11:46 AM

I am realy disappointed because tbh this guy knows how to write, but unfortunatelly doesn't know shit about what he's writing.
I believe in the right of anyone to write or post, but ffs, they should wait to play a little more before writing an entire wall of nonsense. It's just common sense.

I have around 7000 matches as wehr in coh1. I actually have many matches as ost, just not ranked. I refused to play the ost in ranked because the previous patch was garbage and gave every advantage to the ost. I had focused on the soviets as they were the underdogs, harder to use and required insane micro. I did not want to exploit and abuse a faction that had every advantage and was broken (ost). In other words I did not want to get used to having free wins.

However as much as I am very eager to begin my ladder climb with the ost I still hesitate as most matches result in elephant and isu 152 doctrines which are also broken at the moment. I might also add that when the new factions come all balance will be broken again.

So that is why I do not play ranked ost at the moment. I have been through every patch and faction release from coh1 and I know everything game play will be a disaster as soon as the expansion is released. 4 patches after the new release and the game should be in working order.

20 Jun 2014, 12:04 PM

In your place, I'd stay out of balance discutions, having NO ranked match with germans, experiencing NOTHING from what a competent soviet player may do to you, NOT KNOWING how is it like to face efficient abusive or spam soviet tactics. If you did, you would see what so many people are talking about.
That is why your posts are generally a wall of nonsense. Preconceptions prevent your progress in game. And sorry, no one can take you seriously with that record.
20 Jun 2014, 12:15 PM

Thats disgusting to tell somebody to stay out of a forum.
20 Jun 2014, 12:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2014, 12:15 PMmorten1

It's just an appeal to common sense. I said "I would". Of course he will do what he wants. In his place, I would wait first to understand what am I talking about.
20 Jun 2014, 12:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2014, 12:15 PMmorten1

You wouldn't discuss on how great/bad horizontal exercises in pairs are if you were a virgin, would you?

Pretty much same case here.

Even low number of games as both factions(if the games were played recently, not at release) gives more creditability then playing exclusively one.
8 Jan 2024, 21:23 PM

I think in the end panzergrenadiers worked out fine and they have good commanders to back them up, namely the 251 track against british
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 56
Poland 10
United States 16
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L