Login

russian armor

(i win) button

3 May 2014, 01:25 AM

Seriously. Why don't disable the tank even longer? Like 10 minutes would be great. And the vehicle should be completely immobile. Oh, wait... it nearly is. Remember the time in vcoh when you always could save your tanks if you have good micro? Well, not in CoH 2. 1 Click and the fate of your tank is decided.

There was buttoning in vcoh. It's called British faction with Bren carriers and bren lmg buttoning ability.
3 May 2014, 01:52 AM

Button has always been a BS ability since the first game and giving sticky bombs to both faction's core infantry is something I feel was a mistake. OTOH vehicles in general are more common and infantry heavy armies are much less viable mid/late game.

None of these things can be fixed with a simple balance patch, the game is, at its core, worse than the first one.
3 May 2014, 02:08 AM

Stop whining about an expensive munitions ability. What if instead they had panzershrecks? im sure you would be way more upset. Instead of needing another anti tank unit, Guards would just wander around killing tanks like panzergrens.
3 May 2014, 07:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2014, 01:02 AMakula
I thought this thread would be about the stun ability of vet1 stugs (target weak point)

I thought it was about the tiger ace call-in.
3 May 2014, 07:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2014, 07:37 AMTNrg

I thought it was about the tiger ace call-in.

lol :D
3 May 2014, 09:30 AM

Permanently Banned

lol :D

wait for that, and i thought about this

3 May 2014, 10:57 AM

Can't understand the logic here, what would you suggest the Soviets use as an alternative to stop German armour. Germans have target weapons and exceptionally good AT weapons in all respects. Soviet have...?
3 May 2014, 12:31 PM

Button has already received a soft nerf in recent times and I think it's a more than fine ability. Why a soft nerf? Guard DP-28 are more expensive than prior. Their role has changed to a completely long ranged squad (LMG profile, the closer they get the less dmg they deal) and tankgun lethality was increased. That means moving in to actually button a tank is more risky and uses up more resources than prior. I personally prefer to use them only defensively - they can take on inf and give me a save point to retreat tanks to, because following into button range is a huge risk. Besides that button can be countered by smoke. I am getting the impression people have not yet caught on to the huge usefulness of smoke shells on mortars. StephennJF showed on some streams great uses for them, barraging an area so he could charge in with Conscripts to LMG Grens, saving tanks with smoke barrages or even fooling his opponent by barraging a different area than the one where he was repairing his tank, so he autoattacked there.
3 May 2014, 22:16 PM

Seriously. Why don't disable the tank even longer? Like 10 minutes would be great. And the vehicle should be completely immobile. Oh, wait... it nearly is. Remember the time in vcoh when you always could save your tanks if you have good micro? Well, not in CoH 2. 1 Click and the fate of your tank is decided.

If you hate button so much why don't you go with a commander that has smoke? It does break the button instantly.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★