Login

russian armor

Territory lines

27 Apr 2014, 18:46 PM

Company of heroes 2 supposed to be like movie or FPS when you close up the camera, like it is in vCoH, but there is a terrible thing which ruin everything - territory lines. Its big, fat and have bright red or blue colour. So question to Relic - can you make that those line will disappear when you place camera in cinematic position?
P.S. Sorry for english
28 Apr 2014, 01:34 AM

maybe the game should have an option to change that ( like in advanced graphics or something ) , yes , good idea
28 Apr 2014, 02:08 AM

I'd like to get rid of those too, also the blue/red/whatever colours on the units.
28 Apr 2014, 02:18 AM
Patrion 27

Make the transparency scalable... you know, like pretty much any game in 2014 o_O
28 Apr 2014, 02:24 AM

Make the transparency scalable... you know, like pretty much any game in 2014 o_O

And remappable keys and the ability to change the mouse camera so it isn't inverted. I can't use hotkeys because I use arrow keys to control my camera. I can't remap the arrow keys to be closer to the hotkeys, and I can't use the mouse for camera movement because it's inverted for some reason. I'd use autohotkey but I've heard reports that it gets detected as a hack in some other games that I frequent, and I don't want to be permanently banned from those.. So I'm backed into a corner of no-hotkeys :(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 25
Germany 19
United Kingdom 32
United States 22
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L