Login

russian armor

CoH2 Beta

PAGES (16)down
17 Feb 2013, 01:31 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Who told you that? Did Jesus appear to you in a cloud? You shouldn't do drugs, buddy.
17 Feb 2013, 02:20 AM

Getting back on topic, today i pre-ordered CoH2 and was told the Beta was already released (i assume it must be a closed beta not made open to the public if this is true?) and that the release date was set for March 12th

great troll post :)
The same date at Heart of the Swarm :)

All the big guns gonna shoot out the lights.. teh place'll be rockin' cause its saturday night!
17 Feb 2013, 02:36 AM

why would i waste my time "trolling" people i dont even know thats funny thought this was supposed to be a friendly community that would allow me to ask a question.. i was told something that confused me and i ask about it to get called a troll and told that im on drugs maybe it was a misinformed store worker i was just simply wondering why they were able to tell me those things and yet no one here has heard a single word
17 Feb 2013, 02:47 AM

maybe it was a misinformed store worker i was just simply wondering why they were able to tell me those things and yet no one here has heard a single word

we know that we know nothing
17 Feb 2013, 02:49 AM

why would i waste my time "trolling" people i dont even know thats funny thought this was supposed to be a friendly community that would allow me to ask a question.. i was told something that confused me and i ask about it to get called a troll and told that im on drugs maybe it was a misinformed store worker i was just simply wondering why they were able to tell me those things and yet no one here has heard a single word

No one has any idea what you are talking about or who told you that. Anyone who said the beta started already or that there is a release date has no idea what they're talking about
17 Feb 2013, 02:51 AM

we know that we know nothing

Right but how can they give me a date to come pick the game up at when nothings been released
17 Feb 2013, 02:55 AM

No one has any idea what you are talking about or who told you that. Anyone who said the beta started already or that there is a release date has no idea what they're talking about

Well then someone should really tell E.B games they're staff is ill informed i suppose someone has just made a mistake
17 Feb 2013, 03:05 AM

Right but how can they give me a date to come pick the game up at when nothings been released

There was a tv show about nothing.

17 Feb 2013, 03:14 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Well then someone should really tell E.B games they're staff is ill informed i suppose someone has just made a mistake

I'm pretty sure E.B. Games already knows that 95% of its employees are huge idiots.
21 Feb 2013, 17:21 PM
21 Feb 2013, 17:47 PM

Pretty sure it's been established several times that 'release dates' as posted by retailers ie Amazon mean basically nothing. The Q1 release date was the one given by THQ some months ago, so March 31 is just the latest possible date that it could have been. The SEGA acquisition will almost certainly cause a delay to Q2 or later, though.
21 Feb 2013, 20:44 PM

Meh, if the resource system is what I hear about then I'm not really missing out on much so far.

Was initially excited, now couldn't give a fuck about it anymore.
21 Feb 2013, 22:36 PM

Meh, if the resource system is what I hear about then I'm not really missing out on much so far.

The resource system has so far always been work-in-progress. I'll honor the NDA by only saying that it shows far more potential than the system coh1 employed.
22 Feb 2013, 01:52 AM

Couldn't agree more with you bro. I was super hyped, but a part of me still knew that they were going to mess up, and they did.
22 Feb 2013, 02:09 AM

I am pretty sure the acquisition by Sega has pushed release back by 3-4 months. Which I am perfectly fine with. More dev time the better.
22 Feb 2013, 09:14 AM

Amazon may be saying 31st of March but Steam is more modest and it just says 2013 :)
Regardless it would be nice to have some official announcement from Relic or Sega what part of 2013 we may be talking about if 2013 at all
23 Feb 2013, 08:52 AM

Hopefully sega gives them the backing to make the game amazing and not force an early release if it was still under thq.
18 Mar 2013, 11:48 AM

Guys. Any more info about Beta release date? I hate being kept in the dark but i thought they said it will be annouced last week. And nothing.
18 Mar 2013, 11:50 AM
Honorary Member Badge

if there's a date announced, you will find it in our newsposts
18 Mar 2013, 11:57 AM

2 weeks ago, @companyheroes replied to someone on Twitter: "Beta date will be revealed next week or so." So any time now!
PAGES (16)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS