Login

russian armor

Blitzkrieg is pretty useless now

PAGES (8)down
6 May 2014, 05:33 AM

and that dev can be go full retarded sometimes like, aka shocks in m3 <444>_<444>

Then argue with the dev and see where that gets you. What is done is done. Now we wait for more changes on strangely performing units and abilities. Change isnt always a bad thing... i am truly happy ram was thrown at the ground and now t34's do not have to resort to it all the time. And when they do, it rarely is effective.
6 May 2014, 05:33 AM

Are you joking? Relic developers explicitly said blitz was broken and that a change was inevitable. You have poof of Blitz NOT being broken? Of course not. And of course, you didnt lift a finger to accept the fact that Blitz was broken. How did YOU use blitz? I surely had fun having tanks escape obliteration with 5% health, having droves of panthers blitz across the entire map to destroy the crippled IS-2 at the enemy's base, and of course, getting them all out alive.

I play 2 times more soviet games than german, try to know what you are talking about next time smart ass.
6 May 2014, 05:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2014, 05:33 AMAbdul

I play 2 times more soviet games than german, try to know what you are talking about next time smart ass.

Explain to me, in English, how this has anything to do with what i said? No really, think about it. I dont care what your random ego says. I said, from your experience playing Germans, how do you use Blitz? No, i didnt call you a German fanboy. Natural defense mechanism? I didnt see any proof that you looked around to find real data and proof that blitz was or was not broken. Go back and try again.
6 May 2014, 05:42 AM

Explain to me, in English, how this has anything to do with what i said? No really, think about it. I dont care what your random ego says. I said, from your experience playing Germans, how do you use Blitz? No, i didnt call you a German fanboy. Natural defense mechanism? I didnt see any proof that you looked around to find real data and proof that blitz was or was not broken. Go back and try again.

because u smart ass make assumption and attack people for it, say something useful or keep your mouth shut
6 May 2014, 05:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2014, 05:42 AMAbdul

because u smart ass make assumption and attack people for it, say something useful or keep your mouth shut

Because you cant be assed to do the same for yourself. I am quite aware you are doing this for attention and frustration, because i have not seen hypocrisy as much as yours. So... you have found no information determining whether or not blitz waa broken. You tell me to shut up when i ask for proof of your argument... and i really hate egotistical responses like yours, because it means you are clearly begging for attention... so ill be nice.

ISU-152 can one-shot squads through 3 hedgerows 100m away. That is extremely abused. I proposed, from good suggestions i saw, that ISU-152 should suffer MAJOR accuracy penalties when targettung infantry, as infantry are small targets and the ISU-152 is a heavy assault gun mainly meant for barraging and firing at tanks. This reduces the AI effectiveness of the ISU-152 past 30 range, making each shot a wasted shot at infantry past that range. This means infantry does not get one shot because the shell simply misses by 30 spaces. In close quarters, it can still be very dangerous against infantry. But at far ranges, fat chance of hitting the small targets. Its great range should be only used for targetting tanks, which is what the elefant can only do. Personally, i dont like both of them and i would have preferred an su-100/jagdpanther.

Soviet mines definitely need a look. If they are so effective, then they should at least be double the cost. That, or reducing instant kills. I sent a grenadier squad to crawl behind a wall, and one model ran into a road with a mine and all of then died, even though the group of 3 were by the wall a bit away.

Soviet 2 man sniper is easily advantageous. No clue how to do anything about it. German sniper still dies super easy, and even though a durability buff in terms of health would help, the soviet sniper still has a second chance.

M3 and guards are super dangerous because of combos making them REALLY hard to counter many times.

6 man squads are easily better than 4 man survivability-wise.

Panzer IV feels like a meatshield. Most predominant wierdness is the stupid scatter which cant hit for shit.

Those are my feelings. See, it wasnt that hard to admit that some things have problems, right? Will i be facing another two sentence ridiculed response?

PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS