Login

russian armor

Sega Buys Relic

PAGES (10)down
29 Jan 2013, 19:11 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

nice to see Quinn is somewhat hanging Sega out to dry though :)
Fight The Power, Brother.

Ok I've had it with your bullshit now JimmyRaynor. You will not slander or disrespect Quinn Duffy on this site. He is our guest of honor. Expect your posts to be invis'd or deleted in the near future. You are not welcome here.
29 Jan 2013, 19:12 PM

Ok I've had it with your bullshit now JimmyRaynor. You will not slander or disrespect Quinn Duffy on this site. He is our guest of honor. Expect your posts to be invis'd or deleted in the near future. You are not welcome here.

lol,
i'm agreeing with Quinn.
read the post?
LOL
29 Jan 2013, 19:14 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

You're attempting to slander him by claiming there is some rift between him and Sega. Nobody is hanging anybody "out to dry." All you write is pure bullshit in an attempt to sensationalize situations, showing no respect for the parties involved. Go get a job with the "National Enquirer" and focus your energies on reporting about two-headed babies.
29 Jan 2013, 19:44 PM

I think you've made a small number of thoughtful contributions Jim, but you typically slather a layer of troll feces over your posts which spoils any goodness which might lie underneath.

29 Jan 2013, 19:47 PM
Honorary Member Badge

[Removed by 12azor]
29 Jan 2013, 21:11 PM

You're attempting to slander him by claiming there is some rift between him and Sega. Nobody is hanging anybody "out to dry." All you write is pure bullshit in an attempt to sensationalize situations, showing no respect for the parties involved. Go get a job with the "National Enquirer" and focus your energies on reporting about two-headed babies.

SLANDER: especially one which is injurious to a person's reputation
my comment says nothing negative about Quinn Duffy.

you're the one being negative.. not me.
this pretty much sums up my thinking
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?s=&showtopic=914476&view=findpost&p=9415508

its a healthy sign that Quinn Duffy can even say that.
you try that with certain companies... like say Fedex *(within Canada) and u r insta-fired.
any implied pressure from the Canadian subordinates within Canada upon the Fedex "mothership" and u r gone.

i dont know what you have against 2-headed babies.
they do exist.... and they are living things.
29 Jan 2013, 22:53 PM

The only quote about Sega is "When they're ready [for the beta], we'll be ready". It's in the context of Relic continuing to work on the game in this period of uncertainty, so that when things are finalized they can jump out ahead.

You're adding the "rift" in with your wannabe doomsday journalism. I'm with Ami that it really isn't welcome here.
30 Jan 2013, 01:00 AM

Everyone keep calm and [Removed by 12azor]
30 Jan 2013, 03:42 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

[Removed by 12azor]
30 Jan 2013, 03:53 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Tychus, dude, Sega literally JUST BOUGHT RELIC and you expect them to already have announced the beta date? If you had just bought an ENTIRE COMPANY I don't think you'd be ready to start making important business decisions before, you know, maybe taking a couple days to get things in order. You're like one of those people who comes up to married couples at weddings and asks them when they're going to start having kids. Like, maybe wait a week or something at least before you start whining about not having enough information!
30 Jan 2013, 07:33 AM

Tychus, dude, Sega literally JUST BOUGHT RELIC and you expect them to already have announced the beta date? If you had just bought an ENTIRE COMPANY I don't think you'd be ready to start making important business decisions before, you know, maybe taking a couple days to get things in order. You're like one of those people who comes up to married couples at weddings and asks them when they're going to start having kids. Like, maybe wait a week or something at least before you start whining about not having enough information!

+1

Also why are you still here, I thought commentating on THQs financial situation was your sole purpose of existence.
30 Jan 2013, 08:13 AM
Honorary Member Badge

+1

Also why are you still here, I thought commentating on THQs financial situation was your sole purpose of existence.

He knows we all need a punching ball every now and then MVGame
Hux
30 Jan 2013, 10:40 AM
Patrion 14

Tychus' can post what he wants (offensive material not withstanding). I saw no malice in his post about QDuffy and Sega's priorities clashing, only that he admired his gung-ho attitude in talking about the beta even though Sega had not revealed any information. I think everybody should calm down.
At any rate, his 'Doomsday' posting allows for more discussion than "[removed by 12azor]" at least Tychus' posts are related to the topic of this thread - unlike all that nonsense.
As a potential customer he has every right to evaluate (positively or negatively) the process of selling CoH) I would expect nothing less from someone who is presumably going to buy the game at some point. It seems to me that close affiliations to relic are muddling what this site should be about, complete disucssion of this game, rather than staying 'buddy buddy' in order to stay close to Relic.
If needs be, create a subforum for complaints, but dont chastise the guy for expressing what he thinks..
30 Jan 2013, 11:13 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2013, 10:40 AMHux

As a potential customer he has every right to evaluate (positively or negatively) the process of selling CoH)

As the owner of this site, Ami and the other blacks have all the right to run this site as they want. And if they choose the have a close relationship to the devs, then forum users have to accept it and behave according to this policy.

Shall he post his doomsday shit on their official forums, but leave us alone.
30 Jan 2013, 12:29 PM

Seems like we are entering a real shady grounds of freedom of speech here. What one can say and what one should keep to himself?
It would be nice to have a nice final statement from SEGA or Relic saying 'We will release COH2 in late April, up yours u cant do nothing about it':)
Well, we dont get even that so no wonder people (including myself)get annoyed and frustrated. We bought a product (in my case just a few days before that damn firesale) and we dont know when Relic and their new owner are going to deliver.
So who is to blame here? A customer treated like a mushroom (kept in a dark and fed with s**t)or the guys who run the business. 12azor please dont remove this post it took me forever to write it hiding from my manager who sits behind me :)
30 Jan 2013, 12:43 PM

I don't agree at all with Tychus and think his post had poor/intentionally twisting words. At one point you referred to it as "putting the ball in SEGAs court, which is exactly what they did. "Hanged them out to dry" doesn't fit at all though and is misrepresenting.

I do find a odd irony though in seeing this site on one hand threaten to delete or invis an unwanted opinion (which it is, albeit misrepresenting and misleading) while on another a running gag is/was based on the ridiculousness ##### censorship thing.
30 Jan 2013, 13:14 PM
Honorary Member Badge

ROFL - people actually think I'm removing things now guys

I'm not removing anything from this thread guys just so you're all clear - its a joke.
30 Jan 2013, 13:30 PM

I'm just going to point out that [Removed by 12azor].
30 Jan 2013, 13:31 PM
Donator 22

nice try Razor.
And I blieve you.
But this joke is here to stay. No way out :-)

(except for may be removing the [removed by razor] Statements) :-)
30 Jan 2013, 13:36 PM

Seems like we are entering a real shady grounds of freedom of speech here. What one can say and what one should keep to himself?

Tychus has the right to say what he wants yes. But he seems to enjoy the bad news and enjoys the reaction he gets to that. Freedom of speech is good when it is used in a civil and respectable way, which I feel Tychus doesn't do completely. He just takes it to far in his quest to be right, if he would post it without the gloating it would be ok I guess.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment