Login

russian armor

Goodbye

2 Mar 2014, 03:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2014, 02:19 AMwooof

its the same as a normal tiger that has vet 3. kind of funny to call it "super range" when its still 10 less than an su85. and its "super speed" is only when blitzing, otherwise an su85 can outrun it. su85s easily handle the new tiger ace.

Plz stay on-topic. This isn't about balance issues particular to ONE commander.
2 Mar 2014, 03:50 AM

Man there is so many thing to gripe about, but complaining about not being about to compete against paid commanders is more of a l2p issue. They nerfed the stank out of Sov industry and Lite and all the other docs are pseudo copies of each other paid or not.So if all those docs were free you would still be losing. Don't want to sound like a dick but but the paid commandersdont give some massive game changing dynamic like the obvious ones that were nerfed
2 Mar 2014, 04:49 AM

Sounds like you don't enjoy the game so you made the right decision by leaving. I don't know why you posted about it though.

Bye.
2 Mar 2014, 04:53 AM

Sounds like you don't enjoy the game so you made the right decision by leaving. I don't know why you posted about it though.

Bye.

But I did enjoy the game. I prepurchased, played through beta, and played very consistently until recently. Certain elements were improvements over CoH1, but the paid commander model frustrated me to the point where it was no longer fun.
2 Mar 2014, 04:54 AM

With regards l2p ~~~ that means BUYING THE COMMANDER and testing it out!
2 Mar 2014, 08:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2014, 19:24 PMStoffa
This thread feels kinda trolly.

+1

And as for losing enjoyment in the game because of a paid commander... I think that's the biggest cop out excuse. Adapt your play style if you're losing. Regardless of whether the Commanders came out or not, play is forever evolving as people use new strats to counter old ones and people adapt to find ways to beat those strats. Rinse and repeat... The meta changes.

Your problem is insanity:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results."

If it doesn't work, change it. Experiment with new things. Don't get all butt hurt about it and quit. And if you do decide to quit, we don't want to hear about it.
2 Mar 2014, 08:45 AM

you won't make Relic/Sega change their mind like this

Only thing you do is irritate yourself.

This game is not really designed around balance and skill so you should just take it as it is.

I, for example play 2v2 with randoms and lose most of the time cause I get paired with noobs, quiters or rarely I get close game.

Its game you cannot take to serious, otherwise you gonna end up angry and bitter. And that only hurts you, no one else
2 Mar 2014, 09:01 AM

I've also quit, but I dont write a topic about it.
And my reason is because this isnt a game where YOU can make consistent tactics. One time you lose, one time you win, one time you roll noobs, the other time they roll you because of some stupid error in the game or rng . I am not saying that I dont want to lose, but I want a consistent game, not an evening of RNG gambling.
I miss something like in aoe: horses win against archers, no matter what. Non rng shit like coh2.
2 Mar 2014, 09:10 AM

Then go and play SC2.
2 Mar 2014, 09:28 AM

How are the SU85s going to handle it when the Tiger Ace arrives with the super speed ability the second it hits the field? Also it has super range and a pretty fast fire rate so it isn't just a 'normal Tiger'.

Mines.

@on topic
Broader range of strats mean jack if they all can be beaten by default unit and in 100% cases, they can.
2 Mar 2014, 10:16 AM
Donator 22

you won't make Relic/Sega change their mind like this

Only thing you do is irritate yourself.

This game is not really designed around balance and skill so you should just take it as it is.

I, for example play 2v2 with randoms and lose most of the time cause I get paired with noobs, quiters or rarely I get close game.

Its game you cannot take to serious, otherwise you gonna end up angry and bitter. And that only hurts you, no one else

So what your saying is Barton and Hansi win by luck?

If you can't stand the game why do you still post on this site?
2 Mar 2014, 10:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2014, 10:16 AMRizza

+1. They're just trolling and sooking cause they're bad and aren't willing to put in the effort to get better.
2 Mar 2014, 12:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2014, 10:16 AMRizza

Why are you reading comments if you cannot read?

I mean you read 4 sentences and conclude some crap that has nothing to do with what I said.

How about trying to read that which is written, as it is and what it says?

In context, you know like conversation

P.S. everyone who read 3 things about COH2 would know that the game designers tried to close the gap between skilled and unskilled players. Hence the RNG, unit survivability, super tanks, and load of powerful call-ins.

If you wanna, tell developers that they are stupid and it isn't true. Well go ahead.

2 Mar 2014, 13:03 PM
Donator 22

Why are you reading comments if you cannot read?

I mean you read 4 sentences and conclude some crap that has nothing to do with what I said.

How about trying to read that which is written, as it is and what it says?

In context, you know like conversation

P.S. everyone who read 3 things about COH2 would know that the game designers tried to close the gap between skilled and unskilled players. Hence the RNG, unit survivability, super tanks, and load of powerful call-ins.

If you wanna, tell developers that they are stupid and it isn't true. Well go ahead.

All I'm trying to say Is that the game's been out for almost a year now, Surely you'd just move on and play something you actually enjoy.

2 Mar 2014, 13:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2014, 13:03 PMRizza

All I'm trying to say Is that the game's been out for almost a year now, Surely you'd just move on and play something you actually enjoy.

yeah , try to expand your horizons man , i too dont fix just in this game , try some close combat like mw2 ( hardcore teamdeathmatch off course ) , 10 min games , nice rifles and ocasionally u get to knife someone , u will feel better ; ) .
2 Mar 2014, 13:13 PM
Benefactor 115

2 Mar 2014, 13:30 PM

Mines.

@on topic
Broader range of strats mean jack if they all can be beaten by default unit and in 100% cases, they can.

1) I already know that, but that wasn't said. Of course it dies pretty fast now IF you damage the engine but the last time I played a guy that used SU85 and wasn't able to slow me down I took about 30% damage before blitzing behind them and killing pretty fast.

2) Not true at all. Having more available of options in a genre that is based around choice making is an advantage. Not only that, but even if said P2W unit is able to be killed, it is still unfair if using it requires less skill than killing it. I'm not saying that is the case this patch, but saying "you can beat it" as a broad justification for any DLC commanders is flat out incorrect.
2 Mar 2014, 13:41 PM

1) I already know that, but that wasn't said. Of course it dies pretty fast now IF you damage the engine but the last time I played a guy that used SU85 and wasn't able to slow me down I took about 30% damage before blitzing behind them and killing pretty fast.

2) Not true at all. Having more available of options in a genre that is based around choice making is an advantage. Not only that, but even if said P2W unit is able to be killed, it is still unfair if using it requires less skill than killing it. I'm not saying that is the case this patch, but saying "you can beat it" as a broad justification for any DLC commanders is flat out incorrect.

Are we talking about all DLC? Because this argument seems to be focused more around the Tiger Ace, which from what I've seen in the higher level games that I've watched over the last few weeks, has actually been more of a hindrance with the massive resource drain it causes (Edit: At least in 1v1/2v2's). Which means that if you can dance around the Tiger, harassing points and trading on MP the opponent is going to be able to keep up with the MP drain.

As for other Commanders that provide a significant "I bought this and win" advantage", no others have been brought to my attention.
2 Mar 2014, 13:52 PM

They are a lot more balanced now, but there have been at least 4 different paid commanders that just raped face for about month or so when they were released (Tiger Ace was broken for almost 3 months I think). Average player count has taken a pretty big hit since then too.
2 Mar 2014, 14:41 PM

They are a lot more balanced now, but there have been at least 4 different paid commanders that just raped face for about month or so when they were released (Tiger Ace was broken for almost 3 months I think). Average player count has taken a pretty big hit since then too.
The first two OP commanders where at least temperarely fixed in about a week though.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★