Login

russian armor

Day 1 Issue's with COH2 that still aren't fixed

24 Feb 2014, 17:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2014, 22:33 PMbuckers
su-85 OPness

HA! Remember the days when this thing actually was OP?
25 Feb 2014, 03:26 AM

I am looking at both sides, thats why I mention its a frustrating ability for both the user and the receiver, and I use the ability myself when I play Soviets. I agree, the Soviets could use a better tank, similair to what the americans had in vCOH, but its a bad sollution to solve one designflaw by adding a flawed ability.

Just remove the Ram and make rear atk more powerful like the old M10 and I'll be happy.
25 Feb 2014, 05:14 AM

Ram has always been a ridiculously binary ability that doesn't create any strategic depth or fun for the game. I remembered this was this one game where I rammed a Tiger Ace and failed three times in a row. I also remember this other game where my Tiger got immobolized (as in cannot move) on the enemy's first try. It's just too much RNG.

It's clearly an "Enemy at the Gates Mode" for the T-34 and doesn't belong in any game that calls itself a strategy game.
25 Feb 2014, 11:44 AM

Ram has always been a ridiculously binary ability that doesn't create any strategic depth or fun for the game. I remembered this was this one game where I rammed a Tiger Ace and failed three times in a row. I also remember this other game where my Tiger got immobolized (as in cannot move) on the enemy's first try. It's just too much RNG.

It's clearly an "Enemy at the Gates Mode" for the T-34 and doesn't belong in any game that calls itself a strategy game.

Completely agree.
25 Feb 2014, 11:54 AM

Ram should just stun enemy vehicles, like everyone always says it should. It should also just stun your own tank as well. Maybe take Ram off the T-34/85 as well, I hate when they're about to lose and they just kamikaze and take you out with it.
26 Feb 2014, 18:18 PM

Permanently Banned
While I don't think Ram should be removed, it should definitely have more consistent effects. The fact that it has a chance to do absolutely nothing to the enemy but completely destroy itself is just idiotic.
28 Feb 2014, 06:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2014, 17:29 PMWilliG

HA! Remember the days when this thing actually was OP?

haha, glad someone realized that post was a joke

fuck that thing was insanely good, fastest tank in the game probably
28 Feb 2014, 07:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2014, 22:51 PMmorten1
- lobbies
- non-half assed chatrooms
- in game leader boards
- ranking system
- P2W
_ bullitins (In a diceroll game really?)
- terrible replays sytstem
- the relic menatlity: "we happy with the game at this point"
- lack of their own public forums (companyofheroes.com)
- Blizzards: they dont alter the game at all and just cause lag

+1
28 Feb 2014, 07:32 AM

Ram should stay as it is. All you guys know that one of the things that makke coh series different from other RTS games is the unexpected and the surprize (pleasant or unpleasant). Luck or unluck is part of real War and coh is a realistic war simulator.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★