russian armor

Relic is updating VCoH

PAGES (13)down
6 Dec 2013, 10:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Dec 2013, 08:28 AMniksa
Vcoh BEST GAME EVER MADE

indeed
6 Dec 2013, 10:26 AM

Yes, Donate button will be nice for now. Everybody knows that game is so old and needs support. If current patch will change face of coh and impressed people, they would certainly like to donate.
6 Dec 2013, 11:12 AM

Better still why not an 'Insta-Win!!!' donate button. Where you can turn even the most dire of games around for the small price of $4.99
6 Dec 2013, 21:30 PM

Better still why not an 'Insta-Win!!!' donate button. Where you can turn even the most dire of games around for the small price of $4.99

I heard that is coming to CoH2 via the iplay4keeps commander DLC. Kappa
6 Dec 2013, 21:54 PM

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes/company-of-heroes-beta/7933-company-of-heroes-beta-changes

"An update will be deployed later today. This means that the beta servers will be offline for awhile this afternoon. We don't currently have a set timing for that, so if they're offline, they're offline.

Updates:

Replays are now working but are not backward compatible
Password protected matches are working
Several crashes, exceptions and assertions fixed
Matches start correctly
Severely lagging players will now be auto-kicked and results appropriately recorded
Non ranked match types are not displayed in the leaderboard

Known Issues:

Leaderboard stats presentation is better, but not yet working as intended
Ping times will be removed since they are not relevant with the new networking tech
"
6 Dec 2013, 22:37 PM

Seems the servers went down now.
6 Dec 2013, 22:39 PM
6 Dec 2013, 23:40 PM

7 Dec 2013, 09:59 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I saw the game just updated, so i guess its live.
7 Dec 2013, 16:05 PM

1) looks like AUTOMATCH isn't working at all after patch.
2) there's a lot of ghost games in loby
3) ingame GUI is SLOW as hell
4) when you join the lobby game you do not see any friend icon to players who is in fact a friend
5) Sync error pops up during the game rly often. Once it popped when player was quiting the game legal way as last one from his team (legal way because i know the guys)
7 Dec 2013, 16:50 PM

Game after this patch is joke!
7 Dec 2013, 17:12 PM

i mean - every game end with sync error
7 Dec 2013, 17:46 PM

getting at match is equal to winning the lottery
7 Dec 2013, 18:48 PM

NOUN!!!! PLEASE RETURN THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF BETA!

THIS ONE IS JUST NOT WORKING

GOD, HOW CAN YOU RELEASE SOMETHING OUTSIDE THE TEAM IN SUCH STATE WITHOUT ANY TESTING????????????????????????????
7 Dec 2013, 19:35 PM

NOUN!!!! PLEASE RETURN THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF BETA!

THIS ONE IS JUST NOT WORKING

GOD, HOW CAN YOU RELEASE SOMETHING OUTSIDE THE TEAM IN SUCH STATE WITHOUT ANY TESTING????????????????????????????

Mortallity it is beta we are the ones supposed to test it :P
7 Dec 2013, 20:02 PM

Mortallity it is beta we are the ones supposed to test it :P

lol dude. This is the state of -beta where:

you fix a bug in programming level -> test it,
not fixed properly -> try to fix bug again -> test it again,
not fixed again -> dig deeper and find where the BUG's coming from.

... these are kind of bugs where simple USERS can just point it OUT for their existance. You need a programmer to test these things and DIG in to find where it is coming from. Only and Only then you can FIX THE FUCKING BUG!!!

- this is not serious. How there can be a downlodable BETA before, when for every single user a c++ assertion failure occurs???

YOU HAVE TO DIG IN FROM A PROGRAMMER VIEWANGLE TO FIND WHERE EACH BUG IS COMING FROM.
4 of 9 Relic postsRelic 7 Dec 2013, 20:16 PM

This is life in a beta. We have a very small team testing this and not much time so we're relying on you to help us.

If it's stressing you out and making you upset that's no good. Take a break, hop back to the regular version and try our next update or wait until it's done.

If you do want to provide feedback the best place is on our forums where the Dev team are monitoring.
7 Dec 2013, 21:02 PM

someones's mad here?
8 Dec 2013, 00:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2013, 20:16 PMNoun
This is life in a beta. We have a very small team testing this and not much time so we're relying on you to help us.

If it's stressing you out and making you upset that's no good. Take a break, hop back to the regular version and try our next update or wait until it's done.

If you do want to provide feedback the best place is on our forums where the Dev team are monitoring.

Can you give us rough idea about cost to speed up things. May be it is possible to get that cost through donations so you can hire bigger team for this work and do it properly rather throwing half baked patch every month to break more things and fix something. I suppose with this speed, 1-2 years are easy for coh to even reach its 50% state of original as 50 players testing it in beta and giving you feedback haha
Let it go live so all can play, 2000 players around which will give you solid and fast feedback.
Steam version coh is already unplayable so i don't know, why are you suggesting to play that shit version.
I think there was discussion in past also about donations which was declined by you. Is there any problem in it?
Good players broadcast and gets donation from people, here we are talking about our beloved game. Everything rolls by money, isn't it?
8 Dec 2013, 00:48 AM

Said it before - I'll say it again.

COH HD

Get rid of the rubbish P2P and bring the graphics up to 2014 (that includes SLI - as we saw COH2 couldn't do).

I think after what we've all gone through with COH2 - COH HD would sell beyond belief.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS