Login

russian armor

Surge in map hacks?

3 Mar 2024, 06:37 AM

I just finished a game against the same cheater that I keep facing as we are similar ranks... Super annoying. I decided to give it a got anyway and the below clip shows how terrible player he is and is 200 rank in 4v4... One in their team ended up leaving and we got a sync error a bit later, hmm?

I agree with Protos, it kinda wants me to stop playing as well. Maybe I should move to other games.

Clear action in the video are in the start and after 5 min mark.

I dont understand, why you keep pausing and turning on off FOW? Hard to see
3 Mar 2024, 20:36 PM

I dont understand, why you keep pausing and turning on off FOW? Hard to see

"Follow Camera" is turned on. You're basically watching the cheater's POV. They're turning FOW on and off so that you can see what a non-cheating player would see and what the game looks like with FOW turned off.
3 Mar 2024, 20:37 PM

It's a bit sad that CoH2 will soon meet a similar fate of CoH1 which got basically cheated to death in the end

Is that why people were kicking so many newer players? I never understood as a young player why I kept getting kicked. I guess that they saw the lack of games and thought I was a cheater.
21 Apr 2024, 15:53 PM

Does anyone know why Relic doesn't use Valve's anti-cheat? Is it just not able to be made compatible with their games or is there a cost that Relic does not want to pay?

The map hacking is only part of why I mostly play COH3 now. The community balance team left 4v4 in a really bad state. It's too bad because the couple of units that unbalance 4v4 wouldn't really affect 1v1, which is well balanced.
21 Apr 2024, 21:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2024, 15:53 PMGrumpy
Does anyone know why Relic doesn't use Valve's anti-cheat? Is it just not able to be made compatible with their games or is there a cost that Relic does not want to pay?

The map hacking is only part of why I mostly play COH3 now. The community balance team left 4v4 in a really bad state. It's too bad because the couple of units that unbalance 4v4 wouldn't really affect 1v1, which is well balanced.

There are cheats available for coh3 too. Literally first search result on youtube. Also video was made 2 days after release lmao.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 35
South Africa 1
Germany 741

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak