Login

russian armor

In Conversation With ML Organiser AECoH

A_E
19 Apr 2023, 10:57 AM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

19 Apr 2023, 11:13 AM

"It’s been great listening to some of the feedback and uninstallations from the players and fans"

Priceless
19 Apr 2023, 11:26 AM
Senior Editor Badge

19 Apr 2023, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Honest question, AE, and I really don't mean this mockingly but out of genuine interest:

How does it feel to put out a video that is criticizing Relic and CoH3, but also still emphasizing that Relic has the chance and possibilities to turn the game around, well knowing that you will put yourself into the line of fire of many parts of the community and receive criticism and backlash for it. Only then for Relic to dump this "interview" straight into your face?

To be honest, I'd be pissed as fuck...
Don't burn yourself out. If you don't wanna do CoH3 tournaments anymore, then don't. If you want to step down as a CoH caster and move on, go ahead. The community will be less without you, but everyone has a right to his own happiness.

Anyway, I enjoyed the read of your mock article. There were some really great references in there. 10/10

Edit:
Realized I mistyped about his video content. I wrote that it is not criticizing Relic. What I meant is that it is criticizing, but still stressing the potential upsides of the game and Relic.
19 Apr 2023, 12:46 PM

I agree, AE you have and are still doing gods work for this community. I may be not a big fan of your casting style, but nonetheless I deeply apreciate everything you do for us and the game. I would hate it, if your passion and engagement with the game would end in something affecting you negatively.
19 Apr 2023, 17:56 PM

Sounds like someone feeling sorry for himself to me, this is what happens when people take videogames way too seriously.......the community as a whole... Lol......this is every new CoH launch nothing new and In a few months time all these people and complainers and whiners and people that act as if their soul has been pierced through will realize what fools and asses they made of themselves.... although they will never admit it ......same as CoH2 launch..... No big deal chill and have some fun for fuksake
19 Apr 2023, 18:10 PM

No big deal chill and have some fun for fuksake

You are finally off the sauce and able to sit up to use a real keyboard I see.

Your whole stance is honorable. It is just a game. A broken game. A boring game. A not fun to watch game. And soon to be a dead game if Relic releases DLC before they fix some stuff.

I look forward to the point where you finally break and come to the dark side. You were close yesterday on Relics site.

There is nothing anyone here would love more than being wrong about Coh3 and Relic. But some of us have worked with them behind the scenes and know what is coming.
19 Apr 2023, 19:09 PM

Strange Not my experience at all When I play a couple after work I have a lot of fun...and I don't see anything broken ...Balance wise, I mean sure blobs seemed like a problem for like a hot second and then I adapted used some strategy and some tools and now I love too see blobs cause it's so fun decimating 2 to 3 squads in one go. Thus is really the same old problem people play 18 20 hours straight.... Then yeah I could see that becoming a bit boring lol anyway whatever not my problem I'm having fun bummer for u lot I guess ...but it's not the end of the world and if u had a little patience I think it can be said with some certainty the game will get better and will be supported for years Some people just insist on being miserable I suppose why am I even responding to this stuff lol.
19 Apr 2023, 19:19 PM

19 Apr 2023, 19:20 PM

19 Apr 2023, 19:46 PM

Mmmmmmm SAUCE

We could all use a little. Carry on my friend.
19 Apr 2023, 19:46 PM
Donator 22

very nice writing.
Funny approach, really nice idea.
This article is a glorious witness of cohpium times.

I will try to be there, clapping for casting when you are on stage again. That is my part as a viewer.
All the best to you!
A_E
19 Apr 2023, 21:06 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Was just trying to be funny mate :hansRNG:
20 Apr 2023, 00:44 AM
20 Apr 2023, 04:30 AM

20 Apr 2023, 06:55 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2023, 00:44 AMKoRneY

:D

Fix the skin colors and lighting and this would look awkwardly convincing
20 Apr 2023, 08:49 AM

Not only you but too much people took the game too seriously at launch, I recall Twitch being full of "road to Top10" and spamming OP strat on the first weeks.
You shouldn't have started you ML tournament before summer and a complete multiplayer set of tools.
20 Apr 2023, 10:03 AM

Wanna point out a minor inaccuracy. Jibber is not on Cohpium, but on COHcaine. We do import it over coast though. Its commonly found between banana's and other fruits, part of a healthy lifestyle overhere.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2471956-douane-vindt-656-kilo-cocaine-tussen-bananen-in-haven-vlissingen --> just pull it through translate lol :bananadance:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★