Login

russian armor

Put beautiful levels from 1 to 20

14 Mar 2023, 09:58 AM

In game, just like in company of heroes 1, displayed player level in lobby and during game loading. I don't understand why relic doesn't do this. Maintaining your level and increasing it is the most rewarding thing. I'm talking about the badge, not the rank.

And create new badges, on the official site you still use those designed for coh 1 15 years ago... it's a shame.
14 Mar 2023, 10:05 AM

I fully agree, It was fun having that kind of ranking system in game.
14 Mar 2023, 11:31 AM

In game, just like in company of heroes 1, displayed player level in lobby and during game loading. I don't understand why relic doesn't do this.

This was a thing even in CoH2 for a short while and it got patched out quickly because people would constantly ALT + F4 out of unbalanced games
14 Mar 2023, 22:23 PM

This was a thing even in CoH2 for a short while and it got patched out quickly because people would constantly ALT + F4 out of unbalanced games

I don't think it was ever a thing in CoH2. Although the reason you state is correct. I feel like in 1v1 they could be displayed.
14 Mar 2023, 22:29 PM

Or they can be displayed after the match?
15 Mar 2023, 11:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2023, 22:23 PMGiaA

I don't think it was ever a thing in CoH2.

It was for a very VERY short duration at the end of 2013 or the beginning of 2014
15 Mar 2023, 11:57 AM

Why would Relic want players to know why they got their stools pushed in? Relic would rather have you uninstall the game.

"Wow I just got rekt, this game is unbalanced trash. I guess its back to CS:GO or DOTA2 for me..."

A situation that could have been "That person was way better than me I should watch the replay and git gud son." And we get more players in Coh2.

Yet another sign Relic has no idea what they are doing.

Someone gets dumpstered post a hint saying:

- Helpful: "Would you like to review this match to learn the enemy tactics?"
- Fun: "HQ has requested we study the enemy tactics with this spy footage!"
- Comedic: "Sorry about your butthole. It will heal just give it time."
- Dramatic: "Damn it General! We lost a lot of troops out there today! What happened! Watch replay?"
- Truthful: "Sorry no one else was playing so we matched you with DevM."

Instead we got No REPLAYS and Tactical Pause! Well, I actually like the pause idea so maybe thats a bad example.
15 Mar 2023, 14:19 PM

I did not know. If it's really because of that, let them recreate games that you can join and where you can choose your teammates.

It was so rewarding for me to see my level on coh 1. Even if our stats were bad we could show our power by high level.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★