Login

russian armor

3 minutes 221 is obscene

30 Jan 2023, 20:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2023, 12:45 PMVipper

This is what I have posted:

And I am glad to see that you agree with me.

In sort you have failed to provide any quote of me saying the 221 is bad and you are making this thing up.

I am not going to follow you down this rabbit hole since you are making things up in order to discredit me.

lol quoting himself and saying "I am not going to follow you down this rabbit hole since you are making things up in order to discredit me."

self awareness
31 Jan 2023, 19:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2023, 20:42 PMKatukov

lol quoting himself and saying "I am not going to follow you down this rabbit hole since you are making things up in order to discredit me."

self awareness

Is there a reason you trying to derail this thread or has just become a habbit of yours?
5 Feb 2023, 21:22 PM

Early weapon racks with one bazooka is more than enough to keep it at bay, not to mention infantry AT, and mines.
6 Feb 2023, 14:21 PM

Early weapon racks with one bazooka is more than enough to keep it at bay, not to mention infantry AT, and mines.

if you play usf you will know that at 3 min it is not possible to have any of that unless you start the game focused on spending valuable resources to have 1 bazzoka on the field without even knowing if the enemy will have a 221 or something else . Which is certainly a sure defeat. USF mines are pretty inefficient and in the early game then. ridiculous.
6 Feb 2023, 16:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Feb 2023, 14:21 PMTom_BR

if you play usf you will know that at 3 min it is not possible to have any of that unless you start the game focused on spending valuable resources to have 1 bazzoka on the field without even knowing if the enemy will have a 221 or something else . Which is certainly a sure defeat. USF mines are pretty inefficient and in the early game then. ridiculous.

you must read the enemy's mind, clearly...
8 Feb 2023, 19:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Feb 2023, 14:21 PMTom_BR

I personally make it mandatory to get bazookas as soon as possible for 2 reasons

1. The enemy will absolutely bring some kind of vehicle in the field (in this case, the 221)

2. Most of the time, the enemy fields tanks first (this is just a l2p issue for me) so i want to have something to deal with them. And i also don't like the Riflemen AT because it's very inconsistent.
9 Feb 2023, 07:44 AM

I personally make it mandatory to get bazookas as soon as possible for 2 reasons

1. The enemy will absolutely bring some kind of vehicle in the field (in this case, the 221)

2. Most of the time, the enemy fields tanks first (this is just a l2p issue for me) so i want to have something to deal with them. And i also don't like the Riflemen AT because it's very inconsistent.

What you don't understand is that 3 minute zook isn't viable. You can't just start researching weapon rack at 2 minute in order to get 1 zook at 3 minute because that mean you only have 1 RE and one other squad on the field when the 221 arrives.
9 Feb 2023, 11:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Feb 2023, 07:44 AMEsxile

What you don't understand is that 3 minute zook isn't viable. You can't just start researching weapon rack at 2 minute in order to get 1 zook at 3 minute because that mean you only have 1 RE and one other squad on the field when the 221 arrives.

Excuse me, i'm not very good at predicting unit timing, but if the enemy goes for the 221 at the 3rd minute, what is the rest of his army composition? I understand your statement about getting the racks early on, as you won't have presence on the map. I usually go double RM, grenades, 3rd RM and then racks.
9 Feb 2023, 14:56 PM

Excuse me, i'm not very good at predicting unit timing, but if the enemy goes for the 221 at the 3rd minute, what is the rest of his army composition? I understand your statement about getting the racks early on, as you won't have presence on the map. I usually go double RM, grenades, 3rd RM and then racks.

1 Sturm and 2 Volks usually, nothing you can counter with 1 rifle and 1 rear echelon. The problem isn't the manpower cost or fuel cost of the rack but that you can't build a squad at the same time.
9 Feb 2023, 15:01 PM

In order to get a 221 at minute one needs to have an early SWS truck with 70/15 cost plus the time to produce it.

That would probably mean one has time for producing around two units and one need another 220/15 fuel for the 221.

Weapon racks are 150/15.

USF start with 400/20
OKW start with 340/5
9 Feb 2023, 22:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Feb 2023, 14:56 PMEsxile

1 Sturm and 2 Volks usually, nothing you can counter with 1 rifle and 1 rear echelon. The problem isn't the manpower cost or fuel cost of the rack but that you can't build a squad at the same time.

The one 1 riflemen 1 RE argument hold no water at all.

If one wants to one can unlock weapon rack after second riflemen and get a bozooka by around minute 2.5 (if one cap munition fast) and third riflemen before minute 3. Or even unlock the racks after riflemen 3.

OKW have the same problem since they have to produce the sws truck and 221.
18 Feb 2023, 15:04 PM

so how is Okw Wht deal with Universal Carrier,the same deal with 221
20 Feb 2023, 18:13 PM

Usually for me if I don't go LT contrated rifle fire is enough to keep it at bay
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★