Login

russian armor

Royal engineer Recovery Squad

PAGES (10)down
28 Apr 2022, 13:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2022, 11:39 AMVipper

PLS try to test your suggestion in game before posting them.
I already have responded to this:

And i and various others had already reply to the "doesnt have enough muni" from the page 1 of this thread like #4 of mine and #6 of Kurobane, but you doesnt reply to those.

Again, having to change your play style due to enemy picking doc and commit to a strat is not game breaking.

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2022, 11:39 AMVipper

If you want to save your "dignity" I suggest you do not post like an "expert" for things you have not used/encountered in game.

Come from a person who dont event use the strat, how irony.
28 Apr 2022, 14:02 PM

And i and various others had already reply to the "doesnt have enough muni" from the page 1 of this thread like #4 of mine and #6 of Kurobane, but you doesnt reply to those.

Again, having to change your play style due to enemy picking doc and commit to a strat is not game breaking.

pls stop imagining things, I never described this strategy as "game breaking".

What I have pointed is that allows UKF player to reduce the effect of the CD for CP 0 call in infatry.

Come from a person who dont event use the strat, how irony.

I have both used and faced this tactic (3 out 4 UKF player used it yesterday in a single game), people who suggest using a snare obviously have not.
28 Apr 2022, 14:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2022, 14:02 PMVipper

pls stop imagining things, I never described this strategy as "game breaking".

If it is not game breaking then why dose this thread event exits ?

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2022, 14:02 PMVipper

What I have pointed is that allows UKF player to reduce the effect of the CD for CP 0 call in infatry.

So UKF is not allowed to have an early game edge event if it is not game braking now ?
28 Apr 2022, 14:49 PM

If it is not game breaking then why dose this thread event exits ?

Read OP and if in your opinion this thread is not needed I suggest you stop posting in it.

So UKF is not allowed to have an early game edge event if it is not game braking now ?

...Yes, i play UKF, that is why i know the tactic do not work. I and my team have tried it in 4v4 ever since the RRo.e is reworked...

PLS decide weather in your opinion this tactic works and an provides early game edge or if does not work.

(Unless you want to claim that it works for other people but you and your team can not make it work)

I have not described this tactic as game breaking in OP or any other page, so "now" has no place in that sentence.
28 Apr 2022, 15:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2022, 14:49 PMVipper

PLS decide weather this tactic works and an provides early game edge or if does not work.

(Unless you want to claim that it works for other people but you and your team can not make it work)

The tactics which are not working i was talking about in #34 is UC drop troop using RRo.e, which you are taking out of context.

On the other hand, the "early game edge" i mention in #104 come from UC and RRo.e being used in other ways, namely UC provide fire while RRo.e provide repair/close protection. The ability to contest early fuel by bringing UC+RRo.e to the point earlier (again, no drop troop, it doesnot work), described by you as "reduce the effect of the CD for CP 0 call in infatry" in #103 is both tested by Hanibal and admited as not game braking yourself.

I stand on my point that uc drop RRo.e is risky.
28 Apr 2022, 15:48 PM

The tactics which are not working i was talking about in #34 is UC drop troop using RRo.e, which you are taking out of context.

On the other hand, the "early game edge" i mention in #104 come from UC and RRo.e being used in other ways, namely UC provide fire while RRo.e provide repair/close protection. The ability to contest early fuel by bringing UC+RRo.e to the point earlier (again, no drop troop, it doesnot work), described by you as "reduce the effect of the CD for CP 0 call in infatry" in #103 is both tested by Hanibal and admited as not game braking yourself.

I stand on my point that uc drop RRo.e is risky.

Simply no, in one post you claim that to transport and drop RoRE for the initial contact

does not work and in the other it gives an edge. I have no taken anything out of context, so I suggest that you stop blaming me for your contradictions.

I have little interest in these word game thou so if we can agree to disagree.
28 Apr 2022, 16:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2022, 15:48 PMVipper

Simply no, in one post you claim that to transport and drop RoRE for the initial contact

does not work and in the other it gives an edge. I have no taken anything out of context, so I suggest that you stop blaming me for your contradictions.

I have little interest in these word game thou so if we can agree to disagree.

There are no contradictions here since the point that using UC to aggressive drop RRo.e is risky and have widely available counter has been repeated by a lot of pp such as Kurobane #6, Hanibal #7, Katukov #16, etc. You can ask them again about how they think about UC drop troop tactic.

Also, I has been always referring to the using of UC to drop RRo.e as a risky/rewad move (#28) but otherwise, i have never claim the combo used in any other ways does not give an edge. In fact, i event mention " It can help UKf gain uperhand early game if used right" way back in #4.

Event the specific post where i say the tactic do not work directly respond to another thread of you insist on me tryout drop strat (#33) and i event repeat the risky point.

Your are mixing two difference things together that is the UC drop RRo.e is risky and do not work again competent/adaptive enemy (point 1) and UC+RRo.e used other ways other than drop give edges (point 2) while picking out the line of me saying it not work to create a contradiction.

Now since you already agree that the advantage of having UC+RRo.e arrive at contact point slightly before opponent is, again, NOT "game breaking". That leave us with Point 1, now you can hang on your thought that drop troop is not risky all you want, but the fact remain that it wasn't and will never be a popular strat.
28 Apr 2022, 16:41 PM

I disagree and you have the right to disagree with me.
28 Apr 2022, 16:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2022, 16:41 PMVipper

I disagree and you have the right to disagree with me.

Well, when there are too many pp disagree and you run out of argument but still refuse to accept. Tho it not like you have that many to back up original point to begin with (call me a forum warrior all you like, lol).

The final step will be to ask mod to close this thread.
29 Apr 2022, 11:29 AM

And here is another example of this tactic with an infatry drop.
https://www.coh2.org/file/20185/rore3.jpg

As one can see this takes place at 1:38 with not enough mu for snare and force a retreat on the SP

and since there 2 okw on that side there a second infatry drop at 2:41 again forcing a retreat.

https://www.coh2.org/file/20187/rore5.jpg
1 May 2022, 16:04 PM

And here is another example
UKF player finds first OKW does an infatry and forces a retreat on his volk and at this point the second okw player send all hit troops to help:
https://www.coh2.org/file/20188/ror6.jpg

at thing point does another infatry drop on first player's SP forcing another retreat and almost a wipe at which point his also retreats while he teammates has gain control uncontested.
https://www.coh2.org/file/20189/ror7.jpg
1 May 2022, 16:22 PM

The first two foto's have the minimap and taskbar visible. I am assuming those are of the same game. So the second shows axis having more territory dispite being forced to retreat the first time.

The other 2 foto dont have the minmap and taskbar showing. Is there a reason for that?

I still dont see a reason this needs a look.
1 May 2022, 16:34 PM

The first two foto's have the minimap and taskbar visible. I am assuming those are of the same game. So the second shows axis having more territory dispite being forced to retreat the first time.

They are from the same game.

The okw on that side control only normal 2 sector and a VP for 2 minutes, then they completely lose map control.

Actually in that game UKF player was originally out played and had IS forced to retreat by SP as you can see from the pic, yet he still manages to win the first engagement without any help form USF.

The other 2 foto dont have the minmap and taskbar showing. Is there a reason for that?

Yes I because it easier than wiping out the names of the players

I still dont see a reason this needs a look.

You are entitled to your opinion.
But think it safe to say that:
1) tactic is being used
2) there is no snare available at the time frame
3) combat drop works
1 May 2022, 18:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 May 2022, 16:34 PMVipper

They are from the same game.

The okw on that side control only normal 2 sector and a VP for 2 minutes, then they completely lose map control.

Actually in that game UKF player was originally out played and had IS forced to retreat by SP as you can see from the pic, yet he still manages to win the first engagement without any help form USF.

Yes I because it easier than wiping out the names of the players

You are entitled to your opinion.By the way was that formulated by experience or by theory crafting?

But think it safe to say that:
1) tactic is being used
2) there is no snare available at the time frame
3) combat drop works

I saw the section being on retreat yes. But ukf forcing okw off the field in a first/second engagement i fail to see stil how that is the sole reason that okw loses complete map control.

Okw does about the same to soviets and even ukf with no help yet no one bats an eye. Both dont have snares as well at that time.

Your 3 points are valid but looking at the big picture there is nothing game breaking about it in the slightest.
1 May 2022, 19:20 PM

I saw the section being on retreat yes. But ukf forcing okw off the field in a first/second engagement i fail to see stil how that is the sole reason that okw loses complete map control.

Okw does about the same to soviets and even ukf with no help yet no one bats an eye. Both dont have snares as well at that time.

Your 3 points are valid but looking at the big picture there is nothing game breaking about it in the slightest.

wait until he finds out about sturmpio kubelwagen forcing a tommy retreat
1 May 2022, 19:26 PM

I have not described this issue as game breaking in any of my posts so I am not sure why people keep repeating that.

It still allows UKF to bring more troops than other factions in the early engagements giving them numeric superiority. That allows them to gain early control while the faction can defend effectively.
1 May 2022, 19:40 PM

Now unless we have access to the replay, a couple of picture basically prove nothing since I can provide some pic of dropping troop go horribly wrong.

So it is safe to say:
1. Still not a popular tactic by anymean.
2. Faust being not available at the fist contact is not an issues.
3. Drop troop is always risky

1 May 2022, 20:00 PM

And, the two last picture are actually proving a scenario of Uc drop troop going wrong which i had mentioned in #42. The appearance of the second player completely ruined that ukf's drop troop attempt. Ukf may have force a stum of the yellow okw player to retreat but then all three of his unit will have to retreat due to the blue okw. Axis, there for can cap the mid Vp while ukf is most likely hadnot cap anything to rush frontline and now on retreating meaning further delay in caping. The delay in caping will have to be made up by teammates, leading to reduce frontline strength in their sector or it will affect income. The blue Okw may had to abandon his cap but they still win the engagement and have time to adjust.
=> Case of failed strat.

PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment