Login

russian armor

Royal engineer Recovery Squad

PAGES (10)down
26 Apr 2022, 06:18 AM

Well in Viper's eyes everything on the Allied side is overpowered apparently. Wouldn't be surprised if he made a thread stating Rear Echelon or Combat Engineers were OP. He is probably trolling honestly.

Are you sending VG/Grenadiers into melee range? You do know there is a thread open about Grenadier being OP and OKW have the best stock infantry in the game. If you are losing Volksgrenadiers/Grenadiers to Royal Engineers then the issue is you. Why are you trying to melee Royal Engineers with units that excel at long range? Vipper is obviously trolling.

Second if Royal Engineers and UC is OP then you are saying that OKW is OP because Sturmpioneers with Minesweeper (faster repair speed) allows Kubelwagon to harass nonstop just like the UC.

Also unlike USF who have to just sit there and take it for the first few minutes, OKW have T0 AT Guns.

Since you are claiming that vanilla Gren/Volks will beat RoRe pls provide proof of it.
26 Apr 2022, 07:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 06:18 AMVipper

Since you are claiming that vanilla Gren/Volks will beat RoRe pls provide proof of it.

Since you are claiming that rro.e can "can walk over VG/Grenadier", pls provide proof of it. I dont know what others think but losing 1/2 model while close in before the enemy squad safely retreat/reposition is not exactly "walk over", at lest to me.

And no, kurobane did not claim that vanilla Gren/Volks will beat RoRe, it is you putting words into his mount as "If you are losing Volksgrenadiers/Grenadiers to Royal Engineers then the issue is you" is not automatic translate to such claim. At best it can be understand that the match up outcome is depend on player input, leaving gren/vgren in mele range with ro.e is wrong input.

26 Apr 2022, 07:51 AM

Since you are claiming that rro.e can "can walk over VG/Grenadier", pls provide proof of it. I dont know what others think but losing 1/2 model while close in before the enemy squad safely retreat/reposition is not exactly "walk over", at lest to me.

You entitled to have your own definition of things and debate "walk over" as much as you like, the fact remains that RoRe are more durable than most troops of their time frame including other SMGs troops.

When it comes to taking casualties they will take less causalities than Assault IS for instance because they have better received accuracy. But that has little to do with this thread which is about the synergy of RoRe with UC and the initial engagements.

And no, kurobane did not claim that vanilla Gren/Volks will beat RoRe, it is you putting words into his mount as "If you are losing Volksgrenadiers/Grenadiers to Royal Engineers then the issue is you" is not automatic translate to such claim. At best it can be understand that the match up outcome is depend on player input, leaving gren/vgren in mele range with ro.e is wrong input.

I suggest you present your own views instead of the view of Kurobane, I am pretty sure that as an adult he can post his own views.

And since according to you the "match up" is depended on player input you have to agree that one can lose these fight even if he is not"sending VG/Grenadiers into melee range". Contrary to his claims that "grenadiers are Op" and "OKW have the best stock infantry in the game" VG and Gren can lose to RoRe.
26 Apr 2022, 08:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 07:51 AMVipper

You entitled to have your own definition of things and debate "walk over" as much as you like.

Then feel free to provide your own definition of "walk over" and prof of that before asking other, since you are the one who start it.

the fact remains that RoRe are more durable than most troops of their time frame including other SMGs troops.

When it comes to taking casualties they will take less causalities than Assault IS for instance because they have better received accuracy.

As usual, you focus only on one aspect while neglect many other element of the unit. You present what you called "fact" but always in a incomplete picture, out of context or misleading, but this is not any new of you. Yes, better recc acc is a thing but there is also other "fact" like that Ro.e deal half the dps of ass section, meaning that they have to stay in combat longer to dish out same amount of dmg, thus more prone to causalities. Those element offset each others.

Edited: Anyway, if you already accept that the power lever of RRo.e itself is not an issue, then just move on.

But that has little to do with this thread which is about the synergy of RoRe with UC and the initial engagements.

Which are already pointed out by many pp as to be no more troublesome than any other synergy combo of the same timing and have counter widely available in short/very short amount of time after contact. You you seriously think the combo should be shut down at the fist contact then it is simply delusional.

I suggest you present your own views instead of the view of Kuroban.

i already did.
26 Apr 2022, 09:02 AM

still don't know how it is problematic when OKW can do exactly the same without picking any docs?
26 Apr 2022, 09:20 AM

Then feel free to provide your own definition of "walk over" and prof of that before asking other, since you are the one who start it.

That is simply untrue Katukov brought up the "walk over".

As usual, you focus only on one aspect while neglect many other element of the unit. You present what you called "fact" but always in a incomplete picture, out of context or misleading, but this is not any new of you. Yes, better recc acc is a thing but there is also other "fact" like that Ro.e deal half the dps of ass section, meaning that they have to stay in combat longer to dish out same amount of dmg, thus more prone to causalities. Those element offset each others.

Edited: Anyway, if you already accept that the power lever of RRo.e itself is not an issue, then just move on.

PLS cut the down on the personal comments and I did not paint an incomplete picture I respond to a claim that RoRe can not walk to Gren/VG.

RoRe are not more prone to ASIS that simply false. As you have already posted once RoRe or ASIS reach Gren/VG those units will simply have to retreat or die.

You can also move on instead of playing word games.

Which are already pointed out by many pp as to be no more troublesome than any other synergy combo of the same timing and have counter widely available in short/very short amount of time after contact. You you seriously think the combo should be shut down at the fist contact then it is simply delusional.

Only it is more troublesome since other troop carriers with SMG troop arrive later.

i already did.

Great.

So can RoRe walk up to Gren/VG even behind cover and force them to retreat?
26 Apr 2022, 09:21 AM

still don't know how it is problematic when OKW can do exactly the same without picking any docs?

I suggest you tried ti play OKW, you might discovery that contrary to UC kubel can not transport units and it a more powerful unit.
26 Apr 2022, 09:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 09:20 AMVipper

Only it is more troublesome since other troop carriers with SMG troop arrive later.

Ther are other more powerful smg troop arrive at the same time (0cp).
Troop in the UC cant fire and a drop is a onetime only high risk/reward move, which is nowhere near troublesome.
26 Apr 2022, 09:46 AM

Ther are other more powerful smg troop arrive at the same time (0cp).
Troop in the UC cant fire and a drop is a onetime only high risk/reward move, which is nowhere near troublesome.

There is no high risk in dropping troops with UC in the early engagements especially in big maps and I am not sure what you are comparing the "troublesome" with.

Tell you what since you do Play UKF I suggest that for you next 10 games you try an UC infatry drop and lets us know how many times it failed.
26 Apr 2022, 09:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 09:21 AMVipper

I suggest you tried ti play OKW, you might discovery that contrary to UC kubel can not transport units and it a more powerful unit.

I suggest you tried try play UKF, you might discovery that contrary to kubel, Uc can not cap, unit inside cant not fire and actually cost more MP +(minor) fuel.
26 Apr 2022, 09:50 AM

I suggest you tried try play UKF

I have 2.594 games as UKF.

you might discovery that contrary to kubel, Uc can not cap, unit inside cant not fire and actually cost more MP +(minor) fuel.

I am glad to see that you do agree with me that Kubel and UC are different units that are used differently and thus minhuh064's argument that "OKW can do exactly the same without picking any docs" hold no water at all. I am not sure why you quoting me thou instead of him and pointing out the differences to him.
26 Apr 2022, 09:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 09:21 AMVipper

So with 1 bren, can carry troop but cant fire out of it, is more powerful than kubel+ Stpio at minute 0?
26 Apr 2022, 09:52 AM

So with 1 bren, can carry troop but cant fire out of it, is more powerful than kubel+ Stpio at minute 0?

Why don't try playing this strategy and see what happens instead of asking me to explain things to you?
26 Apr 2022, 09:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 09:46 AMVipper

Tell you what since you do Play UKF I suggest that for you next 10 games you try an UC infatry drop and lets us know how many times it failed.

Yes, i play UKF, that is why i know the tactic do not work. I and my team have tried it in 4v4 ever since the RRo.e is reworked. It is months since then, You think pp hadn't discovered the trick already? If it doesn't risky, pp have been abuse it hard, especially when it come with good doc like AVRE.

Like, how many time have you encountered it as axis ?
26 Apr 2022, 09:57 AM

Yes, i play UKF, that is why i know the tactic do not work. I and my team have tried it in 4v4 ever since the RRo.e is reworked. It is months since then, You think pp hadn't discovered the trick already? If it doesn't risky, pp have been abuse it hard, especially when it come with good doc like AVRE.

Like, how many time have you encountered it as axis ?

I have encountered it from top 10 4vs4 UKF players.
26 Apr 2022, 09:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 09:50 AMVipper

and how many time did uc drop troop worked out for you ?
26 Apr 2022, 10:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 09:50 AMVipper

I am glad to see that you do agree with me that Kubel and UC are different units that are used differently and thus minhuh064's argument that "OKW can do exactly the same without picking any docs" hold no water at all. I am not sure why you quoting me thou instead of him and pointing out the differences to him.

He was referring to the capable of bleeding your enemy without being bleed in return, which are the roughly same. That is the maim point since he is my teammate and we never consider UC transport to be a thing, we did use the strat but only as troll, never in a serious match.
26 Apr 2022, 10:04 AM

and how many time did uc drop troop worked out for you ?

I personally like to abuse other UKF aspects and do generally do not play AVRE/Landmatress.

I am pretty sure sure you can find better players than me using UC to drop SMG infatry.
26 Apr 2022, 10:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 09:57 AMVipper

I have encountered it from top 10 4vs4 UKF players.

How often ?
26 Apr 2022, 10:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2022, 10:04 AMVipper

I personally like to abuse other UKF aspects and do generally do not play AVRE/Landmatress.

I am pretty sure sure you can find better players than me using UC to drop SMG infatry.

Which mean you dont event use the combo that much, yet you talking like you have mastered it.

I dont watch much top player, but all of mine friend, who are experienced with the game, agree that UC drop troop is no more than a troll tactic that sometime can work out gain noobs.

Still, i see tightrope using mobile assault with RRo.e + UC buil but he doesnt seem so be using uc drop and refer to the built as off meta.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS