Login

russian armor

USF Pathfinder spam is too efficient (2v2)

PAGES (19)down
16 May 2022, 12:03 PM

can't pathfinders get a call-in-cooldown nerf? think its 30 seconds now, make it 1 minute, and most problems related to the doctrine would be solved

If there is another patch (and that's a big if) PF will get the JLI treatment: uncallable until 1CP and Sniper upgrade would require teching + muni costs. Problem solved.
26 May 2022, 13:05 PM

If there is another patch (and that's a big if) PF will get the JLI treatment: uncallable until 1CP and Sniper upgrade would require teching + muni costs. Problem solved.

Yeah, I don't see a problem with that as long as they get the same stat as the JLI snipe rifle.

Truth to be told, it's no fun to play against path spam.
26 May 2022, 15:52 PM

Yeah, I don't see a problem with that as long as they get the same stat as the JLI snipe rifle.

Which ones?

Right now the difference between JLI and Pathfinders:

*2 sniper carabines, JLI have 1
*Pathfinders are cheaper to reinforce for some reason
*Pathfinders can get zooks\bars, JLI cant
*Pathfinders vet values are a mess
*Pathfinders gets 55 vision on vet 1, JLI have no vision increase from vet and DPS increase starts to kick in only from vet 3.

JLI on the hand have better rec.accuracy and survivability.

But the main thing is - squads DPS are actually completely comparable, difference is minor. Main difference being that G43 on itself is pretty much carrying whole JLI squad because it can snipe models at higher health and has higher DPS then path sniper carbine and significantly better accuracy, meaning that G43 itself can deal enough damage to snipe models because it can focus fire 1 model.

Path on the other hand have 2 sniper carbines, 2 standard ones. Standard ones are better then JLIs kars, while sniper ones are much weaker in terms of DPS (and especially accuracy) then G43 and standard M1 carbine, on top of that 2 of them arent guarantying same model focus firing capability as JLI G43.

Point being, if we imagine that Paths get 1 sniper carbine (being simular to G43 in terms of damage\acc) and 3 normal ones, with the same snipe threshold as JLI, they will instantly become even stronger then the JLI.

26 May 2022, 16:21 PM
26 May 2022, 17:09 PM

Point being, if we imagine that Paths get 1 sniper carbine (being simular to G43 in terms of damage\acc) and 3 normal ones, with the same snipe threshold as JLI, they will instantly become even stronger then the JLI.

Exactly, people don't seem to understand JLI are balanced around fighting larger squads. If USF Pathfinder became a JLI clone shit would get dumb real quick. Even at 1 CP, all USF would do is put out some cheap RE to cap and tech so that they could get to CP1 and then start the BLOB. Even with the delayed start the player would be fine due to bleed amd access to both MG and AT from the commander.
26 May 2022, 17:26 PM

Please be my guest and choose whatever option that suits you. It's not like the first time Lelic doing overnerfing :)
26 May 2022, 20:25 PM

Please be my guest and choose whatever option that suits you. It's not like the first time Lelic doing overnerfing :)

What you think about making them similar to Jaeger command squad/commissar. Only one can be called in, CP0 but on a large cooldown so it is built at the same time as 3rd Rifleman. Make it a 5 man squad with carbines replaced with Ranger guns, IR pathfinders could keep the carbines. That way each one has its own play style.
19 Jun 2022, 17:07 PM

top 200 USF 2v2 = pathfinder spam. It's unhealthy for the game. Join me in the patch prayers.
19 Jun 2022, 17:27 PM

top 200 USF 2v2 = pathfinder spam.

top 200 wehrmacht = 4x LMG gren A-move and spotting scopes
19 Jun 2022, 19:04 PM

I wouldn't mind if meta USF BO was 4 rifles, that at least allows me to pick a different doctrine than airborne
19 Jun 2022, 19:37 PM

based
30 Jun 2022, 16:39 PM

After playing 2v2/3v3 recently as WM, I kinda do agree with this.
It's a bit risky tactic on 1v1. But the downside (early engagement) is eased out by teammates in 2v2 or higher.
I think the best way is to increase the CP to 1 again w/o changing the unit stat itself.
2 Jul 2022, 23:04 PM

USF need pahtfinder buecause riflement are SO GARBGE
WORST UNIT IN GAME
PAGES (19)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L