Login

russian armor

buff 251 AA HT OKW

2 Mar 2022, 07:51 AM

So? Make the OKW AAH go down with 3. Problem solved for everybody.

Ah yes. Make allied vehicles die in 2 shots, but Axis vehicles die in 3.
Totes mcgoats fair and balanced.
Might I suggest L2P instead of coping hard in the balance forums
2 Mar 2022, 09:06 AM

Might I suggest L2P instead of coping hard in the balance forums

Request denied.

Give more armor to 251, also make the smoke free and remove "Attack ground" command for allied ATGs.
2 Mar 2022, 13:13 PM

So? Make the OKW AAH go down with 3. Problem solved for everybody.

There is no LV that has 400 hp with smoke by default. That is extremly too survivable. If it gets patched as so, you will see no pro player loosing AAHT before medium tank comes out.

So in return it would have to loose smoke ability and don't forget to give other LV such as USF AAHT & Soviet .50 Quad hp increase as well. In overall, I quite don't see a reason for buffing this unit. It's doing it's job pretty well, and survivability is actually better than similar unit - USF AAHT & m5 -
2 Mar 2022, 13:36 PM

There is no LV that has 400 hp with smoke by default. That is extremly too survivable. If it gets patched as so, you will see no pro player loosing AAHT before medium tank comes out.

So in return it would have to loose smoke ability and don't forget to give other LV such as USF AAHT & Soviet .50 Quad hp increase as well. In overall, I quite don't see a reason for buffing this unit. It's doing it's job pretty well, and survivability is actually better than similar unit - USF AAHT & m5 -

Nah just make it 400hp and keep the smoke it's alright.
2 Mar 2022, 14:17 PM

LV depend on their speed for survivability. To avoid at guns and attack from the flanks . If you have to stand still to do damage then you do not have any survivability at all.

The LV's that has the best survivability is without a doubt the m5quad. With its high speed ability and the ability to suppress infantry on the move.
2 Mar 2022, 14:50 PM

Puma and AEC go ????

2 Mar 2022, 15:11 PM

Not at all.

If you ever get out of level 2 you would know that even if you pop smoke there is a thing called "attack ground" which ruins your AA HT.

Problem is not at all imaginary.

The real problem is that the flak halftrack isent supurior in raw stats compared to other halftracks. A axis unit being weaker is not acceptable to axis players.

The other real problem also is it has actual drawbacks such as requiering to be setup. It can be tricky to use. Most axis units are easier to use and dont require a lot of micro or utility to be effective.
Axis players dont like such a unit.
2 Mar 2022, 15:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2022, 21:09 PMReverb
Please tell me how Soviet .50 Quad is balance against 251 AA HT.

It's not, the flak HT is far superior. Once flak reaches vet 2 it's absolutely disgusting. Only 4 things the quad does better is chase squads, chase lighter vehicles for kills, flank AT walls and survive better with overdrive. Flak HT is same or better in every other role, including area denial, damage output, veterancy, suppression etc. Quad is still a very good unit, but the veterancy of the flak HT is simply disgusting.

I quite don't see a reason for buffing this unit. It's doing it's job pretty well

And that's the main issue with the thread, there is no way the flak HT gets buffed, it needs nerfs instead like swapping vet 2 with 3 or longer setup or something. It's game breaking in the hands of a truly competent player. People who think it's bad just suck at using it.
2 Mar 2022, 20:53 PM

Not at all.

If you ever get out of level 2 you would know that even if you pop smoke there is a thing called "attack ground" which ruins your AA HT.

Problem is not at all imaginary.

It is incredibly lucky to attack ground and actually hit it.
3 Mar 2022, 02:11 AM

inf unit in green cover ?. OK, Flak HT can attack ground and ping down them like " what is green cover " .
3 Mar 2022, 07:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2022, 20:53 PMRocket

It is incredibly lucky to attack ground and actually hit it.

Just give 400hp and free smoke to 251 and all is good. OKW units after all must be more durable to offset their cost.
3 Mar 2022, 09:23 AM

Request denied.

Give more armor to 251, also make the smoke free and remove "Attack ground" command for allied ATGs.

Hiding behind poor sarcasm just shows that despite having better favor from the balance teams since Axis have better advantages still isn't good enough for some of the wehraboos in this game, smh
3 Mar 2022, 16:30 PM

Hiding behind poor sarcasm just shows that despite having better favor from the balance teams since Axis have better advantages still isn't good enough for some of the wehraboos in this game, smh

i am dead serious
3 Mar 2022, 18:13 PM

i am dead serious

Post playercard
3 Mar 2022, 18:43 PM

Post playercard

I disagree.
4 Mar 2022, 06:38 AM

all this post here is like comparing sledgehammer with a shovel. both are construction tools but they have different roles to fill.
4 Mar 2022, 12:30 PM

Post playercard

Another ad hominem from COH2.org's finest!
4 Mar 2022, 12:42 PM

Another ad hominem from COH2.org's finest!

post playercard
4 Mar 2022, 13:42 PM

It's not, the flak HT is far superior. Once flak reaches vet 2 it's absolutely disgusting. Only 4 things the quad does better is chase squads, chase lighter vehicles for kills, flank AT walls and survive better with overdrive. Flak HT is same or better in every other role, including area denial, damage output, veterancy, suppression etc. Quad is still a very good unit, but the veterancy of the flak HT is simply disgusting.

Better? mate the flaktrack is not able to perform these things at all. Which is a problem because flanking chasing and killing lv's are a very important reason why i buy a lv. For the record, i agree that a vet 2 FT is very good at area denial. However the OKW does not need much in area denial as their AT guns can retreat and the occasional leigh has sufficient range to be parked next to flak truck HQ. so its value is rather dubious
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★