Login

russian armor

UKF solders. What do you think about?

20 Feb 2022, 19:41 PM

Please enligthen me on what faction is worse than UKF on what mode. Because TBH I can't really figure that out myself.

And what does noob-friendlt has to do with anything?
Before that, who on the right mind suggest to play UKF for beginners when there is a Soviet / OKW? - or WM if one wants to learn to use mg & pak.

Stats since September:
Worst faction in 1vs1, tied with OKW, but OKW has >50% vs Brits so i guess Brits worst faction 1vs1
Highest winrate in 2vs2
Second highest winrate in 3vs3
Better winrate than Soviets in 4vs4

They are bad and the faction design is trash, but its not too far off, cause OKWs winrate overall is pretty rough too
20 Feb 2022, 20:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Feb 2022, 19:41 PMGeblobt

Stats since September:
Worst faction in 1vs1, tied with OKW, but OKW has >50% vs Brits so i guess Brits worst faction 1vs1
Highest winrate in 2vs2

They are bad and the faction design is trash, but its not too far off, cause OKWs winrate overall is pretty rough too

My applogies for not looking up the stat before posting. OKW is worst faction in 2v2.

Not sure about what is going on for 3v3 & 4v4.
21 Feb 2022, 16:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Feb 2022, 19:41 PMGeblobt

Stats since September:
Highest winrate in 2vs2

Yeah well OKW has never been even close to what prime UKF retartedness was in the 2017 times. I almost quit COH2 then, you could not win against UKF with Advanced Emplacements.
21 Feb 2022, 17:22 PM

In my experience, UKF IS suffers grievously against OST due to the prevalence of double MG42 openers. Buuuuuuut, they stomp volks so laughably hard that you cannot make them any better. Pyrotechnics + vet 1 sight bonus makes them easily able to deal with the former and outmanoeuvre the latter.

As in many previous topics, the bulk of the problem with IS comes down to -Bolster-, which Relic will veto changes to. It upsets their scaling and tech progression.
21 Feb 2022, 22:42 PM

Something a lot of people have failed to mention because of their reliability of cover early on IS snd brits in general tend to get raped and potentially wiped with just one ost mortar god forbid 2 or okw with double liegs. So this forces you to try to push with them that they are very bad at with out upgrades as close range is not their thing and not standing in cover. So what happens is a lot of times your just standing still because you have to and eating ost mortar or leig shots and you cannot do much about it as buulding a mortar pit dosent counter either dual ost morters and just gets trashed by truck camping liegs.
22 Feb 2022, 17:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2022, 22:42 PMRocket
Something a lot of people have failed to mention because of their reliability of cover early on IS snd brits in general tend to get raped and potentially wiped with just one ost mortar god forbid 2 or okw with double liegs. So this forces you to try to push with them that they are very bad at with out upgrades as close range is not their thing and not standing in cover. So what happens is a lot of times your just standing still because you have to and eating ost mortar or leig shots and you cannot do much about it as buulding a mortar pit dosent counter either dual ost morters and just gets trashed by truck camping liegs.

if your opponent is having fun with double mortars or leigs you are not doing your job properly pushing him.

for manpower starved factions like OST and OKW bringing out a mortar this early is a terrible cost and you fuel it by your stupidity playing defensively.

IS can rape Volks and Grens early on with cover. use it wisely if you decide to go that route.
23 Feb 2022, 00:04 AM

if your opponent is having fun with double mortars or leigs you are not doing your job properly pushing him.

for manpower starved factions like OST and OKW bringing out a mortar this early is a terrible cost and you fuel it by your stupidity playing defensively.

IS can rape Volks and Grens early on with cover. use it wisely if you decide to go that route.

UKF, infamously known for aggressive play with their 4 man tommies early game

especially if you get a mortar pit along
23 Feb 2022, 14:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2022, 00:04 AMKatukov

UKF, infamously known for aggressive play with their 4 man tommies early game

especially if you get a mortar pit along

Sarcasm all you want.

Better yet, expect to win against OKW or OST without pushing.
23 Feb 2022, 21:47 PM

LOL Allies suffer none from mp issues though hmmm. Like brits being forced to make 6pdr almost as soon as possible because if you dont you will get LV raped. As well as more mp fuel and munitions to give IS pushing power. Its not a terrible cost for either axis faction to get double mortar leigs in especially a team game scenario volk blobs supporting double mg 42s. Just one ost mortar inflicts a lot of MP bleed and potential wipeability and forced retreats on IS. But i suppose i should just agro 4 man IS and push back the mg42's and volks. Unless okw seriously feks up there is also not pushing them any farther than their med truck.
26 Feb 2022, 05:41 AM

British doesn't have any strong cards without Commanders, Tommies section is the only one card can make British timing. If tommy doomed, British will have Crap tanks, and Winrate will drop to near 30%.
26 Feb 2022, 17:50 PM

Okw mp starved... you hear somethings strange every day lol.
27 Feb 2022, 21:56 PM

My only issue playing with them is unless there is green cover nearby they're going to lose to Grens in early firefights until you can get that sweet 5-man upgrade or some Brens. Since they aren't like riflemen i'm forced to rely on sappers for things like MG flanks. They're a solid infantry unit once they have those nice upgrades, but early game they're supremely limited. Especially since they are the only inf that don't have any kind of AT snare.
28 Feb 2022, 14:21 PM

My only issue playing with them is unless there is green cover nearby they're going to lose to Grens in early firefights until you can get that sweet 5-man upgrade or some Brens. Since they aren't like riflemen i'm forced to rely on sappers for things like MG flanks. They're a solid infantry unit once they have those nice upgrades, but early game they're supremely limited. Especially since they are the only inf that don't have any kind of AT snare.

Тhe British can make sandbags for themselves, and the Wehrmacht grenadiers cannot, given that the Germans do not have such crazy bonuses when shooting from cover... In this case, it would be logical to remove the ability to make sandbags from Tommy, let the engineers do it.
28 Feb 2022, 16:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2022, 21:47 PMRocket

LOL Allies suffer none from mp issues though hmmm. Like brits being forced to make 6pdr almost as soon as possible because if you dont you will get LV raped. As well as more mp fuel and munitions to give IS pushing power. Its not a terrible cost for either axis faction to get double mortar leigs in especially a team game scenario volk blobs supporting double mg 42s. Just one ost mortar inflicts a lot of MP bleed and potential wipeability and forced retreats on IS. But i suppose i should just agro 4 man IS and push back the mg42's and volks. Unless okw seriously feks up there is also not pushing them any farther than their med truck.

I think the problem is that you try very hard to justify the existence of a deadstupid and useless faction.

UKF could never ever compete against decent OST/OKW players because of its core structure. And Relic vetoes any change on the bolster thing. So it is what it is.

Also, Allies don't bleed? Kek.
28 Feb 2022, 21:39 PM

Тhe British can make sandbags for themselves, and the Wehrmacht grenadiers cannot, given that the Germans do not have such crazy bonuses when shooting from cover... In this case, it would be logical to remove the ability to make sandbags from Tommy, let the engineers do it.

And Grenadiers have snares, can build bunkers, and don't require unlocks for grenades and LMGs. What's your point? Every infantry unit has their strength and weakness.
28 Feb 2022, 23:09 PM

And Grenadiers have snares, can build bunkers, and don't require unlocks for grenades and LMGs. What's your point? Every infantry unit has their strength and weakness.

and are cheaper*
1 Mar 2022, 17:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2022, 23:09 PMKatukov

and are cheaper*

so ban ost and give tommies M4A1 Thompson with RPGs as snares.

gg lelic
2 Mar 2022, 12:59 PM

Тhe British can make sandbags for themselves, and the Wehrmacht grenadiers cannot,

And they have snare for return.

given that the Germans do not have such crazy bonuses when shooting from cover...

It's more like Tommies have all-time disadvantage that can be temporaily removed in cover.
If you want to give that to Germans, well... I believe may WM players won't like it :)

it would be logical to remove the ability to make sandbags from Tommy, let the engineers do it.

it would be logical to give snare in return right? Let mainline inf. do the snare and engineers do sandbag.
12 Mar 2022, 20:48 PM

And they have snare for return.

It's more like Tommies have all-time disadvantage that can be temporaily removed in cover.
If you want to give that to Germans, well... I believe may WM players won't like it :)

it would be logical to give snare in return right? Let mainline inf. do the snare and engineers do sandbag.

Well said mate +1.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS