Login

russian armor

Coh 2 game director Quinn Duffy left relic

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
27 Dec 2021, 14:03 PM

I'm from Ukraine, so for the most part I'm extremely anti-soviet, even though 3 out of 4 grand-grandfathers fought in the Red Army, 2 of the made it alive. One of them got killed in Kursk battle, MIA.

About the "1 rifle for several soldiers". One of my grand-grandfathers was positioned near Lviv (also known as Lemberg or Lvov, Western part of Ukraine) and he actually was in situation when even if you managed to get a rifle, you had no ammo for it to shot with :/ He also told my farther a lot of shit that Germans pulled out (including atrocities), but for the most part Wehrmacht was OK.
Stories with German pilot falling in love with Jewish girl and trying to save her life in Kiev, followed by mass murders and almost famine alike conditions in big cities. Burned villages, rape and murder, villagers forcefully repositioned to Germany to work on farms, just to be later be horribly treated and raped by the Soviets as traitors.

So much real and great stories, but, as Gachi pointed out, Relic went full "Enemy at the Gates" type of crap:facepalm:

Very true. I was watching Enemy At The Gates the other day with some buddies and it's ridiculous how copy-paste the devs did from that propaganda movie to the campaign. First 4 missions are like direct copies of the film. Ridiculous.
27 Dec 2021, 18:42 PM

M4 sHeRmAn BeSt TaNk iN wAr
TiGeR i wAs AcTuAlLy PiEcE oF sHiT
BlItZkRiEg NeVeR wOrKeD
StAlIn LoVeD hIs PeOpLe
ArSeNaL oF dEmOcRaCy

Is there a chance that you identify yourself with the first 2 minutes of this video? :snfPeter:

https://youtu.be/qtoSAKlvwhk
27 Dec 2021, 23:46 PM

Is there a chance that you identify yourself with the first 2 minutes of this video? :snfPeter:

https://youtu.be/qtoSAKlvwhk

I swear, some people really belong into the r/sadcringe. Holy shit fuck on a pogo stick it's amazing, the wehrabooism.
28 Dec 2021, 06:54 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Yeah this thread died.

/locked
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %