Login

russian armor

coh3 cry thread

28 Dec 2021, 19:49 PM

I would really like to hear from people who says "nothing new", what actually "new" relic should have brought into the franchise?

*Garrisons problem is adressed.
*Side armor impemented, changing armor play completly.
*Dowgraded CoH2 terriroty points replaced with supperior vCoH points, keep QoL style of CoH2 capping.
*Commander system is a pefect mix between CoH2 and vCoH, taking best from both.
*Completly new cover modifier, which changes how the maps can be played.
*New destruction system (which looks ugly af right now), which allows to move where destroyed building was.
*All 4 factions (probably) having proper unit roster, instead of vCoH\CoH2 formula of "2 factions are actually designed good, other faction rely on gimmics".
*Factions having proper side-grades, which are actually impactfull and not just an "artifisial way to delay teching" like in CoH2.
*Non stock panther.
*The fact that units in the game are actually made of different parts and they are not fully pre-made models. Meaning that either relic\modders for instance can just take helmet from one model, body from the other, pants from the third and have completly new unit, without relying on any 3D software. This leads to the fact that Relic can more officently push new content, aswell as even without full mod support modders will have their hands untied a bit.
Fun Fact: Do you know why Black Prince had wrong hull? Because it utilizes this system, Relic just used turret model with churchull hull model.

So what new do you want? I think this can only be applyed to the fact that we will be again having USF\UKF vs double german factions, but I honestly dont care about it as long as the game is good.
Not to mention, that german\us\uk troops have a plethora of possible units which CoH never had.

What I want from CoH3 is to have all the good stuff from both vCoH\CoH2 and have game which utilizes the best from both games. I dont want to see melee combat or ability to breach tanks and why not.

thx for this post
28 Dec 2021, 23:13 PM

I would really like to hear from people who says "nothing new", what actually "new" relic should have brought into the franchise?

Maybe they wanted the Pacific? Idk, I don't think it would ever work for CoH, but I can't imagine what other "new" things people need

Not to mention, some of the best decisions they made were bringing back some coh1 mechanics, like you pointed out. New isn't always better, and Im excited enough about the new things they have added
29 Dec 2021, 09:34 AM

Maybe they wanted the Pacific? Idk, I don't think it would ever work for CoH, but I can't imagine what other "new" things people need

Not to mention, some of the best decisions they made were bringing back some coh1 mechanics, like you pointed out. New isn't always better, and Im excited enough about the new things they have added

True, but I still would love having an Imperial Japanese Army faction in the game playing as a "Soviet"-Axis type army.
29 Dec 2021, 11:44 AM

True, but I still would love having an Imperial Japanese Army faction in the game playing as a "Soviet"-Axis type army.

Again, the Problem stays:

What do people expect from a ww2 game: heavy tanks : pershing Tiger IS2

Guess what Imperial Japanese Army faction doesnt have?
29 Dec 2021, 12:19 PM

Again, the Problem stays:

What do people expect from a ww2 game: heavy tanks : pershing Tiger IS2

Guess what Imperial Japanese Army faction doesnt have?

Ye I know.

29 Dec 2021, 13:26 PM

Ye I know.

lol exactly :D:)
17 Jan 2022, 20:53 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W