Login

russian armor

Ez8 and most shermans suck

25 Nov 2021, 08:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 07:15 AMRocket

Wrong reset reload time its not as simple, why cant a single love the stats person give me stats and a theory on what shermans lost with radio net? Kaitof not up yet

Ok I was not going to get involved in this "USF are the worse faction" rant but I have to draw a line to the amount false claims:

MMX has created tools that can be used to compare vehicles AI/ AOE of indirect weapons/ Vehicles AT, he is one of top loving stat person and surely above other people you might have mentioned.

And I word of advice, maybe you should ask other to help you find for the stats/fact in a polite manner and before you start a rant. Even better learn how to find them yourself.
25 Nov 2021, 08:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 08:15 AMVipper

Ok I was not going to get involved in this "USF are the worse faction" rant but I have to draw a line to the amount false claims:

MMX has created tools that can be used to compare vehicles AI/ AOE of indirect weapons/ Vehicles AT, he is one of top loving stat person and surely above other people you might have mentioned.

And I word of advice, maybe you should ask other to help you find for the stats/fact in a polite manner and before you start a rant. Even better learn how to find them yourself.

They will ding dong when you realize a simple p4 rush beats path and scott and like a million other options, you only lose to this if your an idiot imo. Happy thanksgiving also played you in 4v4 no question why you complain about basic allied straregys were forced into because nothing else works
25 Nov 2021, 08:46 AM

You tell mmmx then with all his tools test the ez8 with a panther but oh wait my opponet isnt stupid and not going to let me close the distance, test 2 ez8s vs one panther max range of when the ez 8 can fire back and see who wins because thats more realistic than any scenario and can still afford the double rakaten bate when pop cost
Of 2 ober squads is all you need. And its realistic because ez8 is slower than the panther ?’!
25 Nov 2021, 14:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 06:32 AMRocket

Oh a micro intensive ability that gives almost zero resualts for its role hahahaha, it so un reliable thr shells i expect to pen a panther dont and the ones that do arent suppose to suck at killing infantry so you tell me or go use it

the ability gets E8's penetration to numbers what vet 0...2 zis has and range to 50. It comes with a downside of reduced mobility, but I don't think E8 is supposed to trade with panthers. Instead you have higher chances of penning p4, making E8 pen 100% of times pre vet 2 P4H (OST variant) at any range.
Panther is much less desirable in 1v1 then 3v3 and 4v4, since it has very limited potential vs infantry. So it is not unheard of people making builds with up to five P4s there.
26 Nov 2021, 12:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2021, 05:36 AMRocket
Ive not seen a radio benefit on a sherman at least a year

Might try to get one to Vet1 then.
26 Nov 2021, 18:28 PM

Might try to get one to Vet1 then.

The ability is totally bugged. It doesn't match the description:

+10% reload speed per Allied vehicle in the aura.
+5% sight range per Allied vehicle in the aura.
These additional vehicles can be any allied unit, but at least one of them must be a VET 1 Sherman.

1) Not all vehicles or tanks in range to Vet1 Sherman give the bonus, only other medium/heavy tanks of the player himself (no allied units, no own LVs or light tanks).
2) +10% Reload is only granted once
3) +5% sight gets granted 3 times but if a fourth tank enters Radio net aura range of 35 and leaves it thereafter, the Sherman looses 5% of its 3x5% sight bonus. Do this two times more and your sight bonus is gone. You can only reset the whole thing by removing all tanks out of the area. Then it starts anew if the first tank enters the area.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★