Login

russian armor

Who's idea was it to overbuff B-4??

29 Nov 2021, 04:58 AM

This games' intrigue and fun factor has been been nerfed alongside most of the unit potency.

Balance Team more or less ruined COH 2 and consistently makes the game worse with each patch release with the exception of some much needed bug fixes which I will give them credit for. 1 Step Forward 2 Steps Backwards is basically the current Balance Team.

Would be nice if relic's commander design didn't leave gaping holes in the matchup that can only be covered by other commanders.

This is more of an Allied issue than an Axis issue since Axis come with all the basic tools built in already.
29 Nov 2021, 08:23 AM

This is more of an Allied issue than an Axis issue since Axis come with all the basic tools built in already.

Nah, I often wish for an OKW sniper and earlier mg and mortar.

On the allied side, the Rus choice to go T1 or T2 is the biggest tech gap in the game.
29 Nov 2021, 13:37 PM

Nah, I often wish for an OKW sniper and earlier mg and mortar.

(wants to play wehrmacht without playing wehrmacht)

On the allied side, the Rus choice to go T1 or T2 is the biggest tech gap in the game.

what is this supposed to mean?
29 Nov 2021, 14:55 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2021, 13:37 PMKatukov
what is this supposed to mean?

I think he means that Soviets are the only faction that lack essential units if they go T1. Mostly because of the ATG. No other faction has that issue, since back teching is usually not viable until the mid game.
Which is basically what Kurobane pointed towards.
29 Nov 2021, 22:41 PM

Mostly because of the ATG. No other faction has that issue, since back teching is usually not viable until the mid game.

USF?
30 Nov 2021, 00:32 AM

USF?

Truth be told, if you go for the lieu, then you will go for captain and skip major. It's more of a MG problem as if you go for captain, you won't really backtech into the 50 cal
30 Nov 2021, 01:02 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

USF?

USF does not have it as bad. Teching on double officers is viable. If I go Captain, I usually don't go for the Lieutenant later on and just neglect the MG which I find a nice bonus, but not as necessary for USF gameplay in team games. I personally Captain the better tech in team games with the ATG and Pak Howitzer, as well as a good AA HT as a suppression platform to make up for not having the MG.
And even if you want to have the full support line up: At some point from the mid game onwards, you'll need to replace a lost Riflemen squad. You can buy the missing officer instead, pay a tiny bit more overall than if you'd just buy another Rifle, but get access to the MG that you wanted. The back tech in this situation has a very low extra cost.

As Soviets, back teching to T2 costs you almost as much, but you don't get any squad from it. You're just down a full squad if you do that.
30 Nov 2021, 11:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2021, 13:37 PMKatukov

(wants to play wehrmacht without playing wehrmacht)

Nah, I just play wehr when I want to. <444>3
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS