Login

russian armor

Player Report improvements for COH3

23 Sep 2021, 10:49 AM

Overall, I think a kind of ping/flag system would be best. Mute functions for text chat and pings should be implemented too. As well as a report button, but that is another topic.

That was another point I palling to make but it was already brought up by Hannibal.

Another crucial imo improvement that COH3 should have, would be an in game report system.

Reducing the toxic level of game is crucial these day in making a successful game.
23 Sep 2021, 11:14 AM

Toxicity can mean anything now. This term is stupid and meaningless. This is a game, people come to the game to blow off their steam in the game. If someone starts to write garbage in the chat, I don't care, the most reasonable option is to add a button to hide the chat.
23 Sep 2021, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Toxicity can mean anything now. This term is stupid and meaningless. This is a game, people come to the game to blow off their steam in the game. If someone starts to write garbage in the chat, I don't care, the most reasonable option is to add a button to hide the chat.

The issue is that one idiot that constantly insults or tries to ping-spam can ruin a game. I don't want to constantly have the ping or "new chat message" sound in the background, and not messages popping in every second. It is still distracting to some extend. Especially in 4v4s, where 8 randoms are being thrown together, this can happen easily. As you said, there should be an easy way to just mute someone either totally or special chat functions.
I'd personally like to have an overlay where I can mute a player completely, followed by additional buttons to mute only specific communication (VOIP, text, ping).
23 Sep 2021, 12:06 PM

The issue is that one idiot that constantly insults or tries to ping-spam can ruin a game. I don't want to constantly have the ping or "new chat message" sound in the background, and not messages popping in every second. It is still distracting to some extend. Especially in 4v4s, where 8 randoms are being thrown together, this can happen easily. As you said, there should be an easy way to just mute someone either totally or special chat functions.
I'd personally like to have an overlay where I can mute a player completely, followed by additional buttons to mute only specific communication (VOIP, text, ping).

Yes. The game just needs to be able to completely drown the player (chat, ping and if it will be available). As in Call of Duty - one button in the overtray near the nickname and that's it. If the player has become too annoying.
23 Sep 2021, 18:35 PM

I agree that Mute is probably enough. I doubt Relic wants to have to sift through mountains of reports from the Renegades of the world...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 108
unknown 27
South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak