Login

russian armor

USA M1(ATgun) Balanced? Or OKW P4 unbalanced?

13 Sep 2021, 15:56 PM

Atleast USF have proper AT gun. What about OKW lol
13 Sep 2021, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2021, 17:55 PMEsxile

So why the balance team some time ago nerfed the armor of the Jackson to ensure P4 has 100% chance to pen it at max range. Wasn't there also a case of bad RNG?

Because tanks, especially ones with special extra armour, that extra cost is added specifically to accommodate, are SUPPOSED to bounce AT. Mobile 60 range self healing tirreted TDs are not.

With the AP Shells the usf AT gun has the best chance of any mobile AT gun in the game to pen the okw p4.

It should get a pen bump with vet, or perhaps a cost decrease on AP shells with tech but let's not pretend the cheapest stock AT gun around is supposed to hard counter the most expensive stock medium....

14 Sep 2021, 03:07 AM

btw what the RNG chances of PIV first shot killing 2/4 of M1 57mm AT gunners from the front? and the rest is history.

i havent seen any tanks other than PIV and brummbar able to snipe half of the AT gun crew in the first shot.
Vaz
14 Sep 2021, 04:06 AM

If the 57mm gets stronger, it's price must also rise
14 Sep 2021, 05:13 AM

Because tanks, especially ones with special extra armour, that extra cost is added specifically to accommodate, are SUPPOSED to bounce AT. Mobile 60 range self healing tirreted TDs are not.

With the AP Shells the usf AT gun has the best chance of any mobile AT gun in the game to pen the okw p4.

I agree completely with this analysis

That said, I would also prefer the okw p4 to be 20-30 fu cheaper and just be a clone of the Ost p4

I don't really understand the extra armor other than as a justification of the cost. I don't like the effect that armor has on medium tank fights. Even with OPs bad luck I'm surprised anyone would complain about it with respect to AT guns
14 Sep 2021, 05:16 AM

Stock P4J for OKW is a joke. OKW should have the Ost O4 stock and the P4J doctrinal.

The same argument can be made about Rifles bro.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★