russian armor

What are the chances for pz3's

19 Aug 2021, 16:10 PM

19 Aug 2021, 19:21 PM

20 Aug 2021, 03:25 AM

i have a feeling i've seen this thread already

Know what we haven't seen? Panzer III.
20 Aug 2021, 07:48 AM

The only thing indicating Panzer IIIs in a co-ax MG for the tank but there was also that in CoH2 so maybe it's a leftover.

There are Crusaders also in the files however and they were only pretty much used in Africa so there is a high chance of PZIIIs making it there as well at some point I'm guessing, obviously don't keep your hopes up however.

I find it funny how there's a Black Prince that never even saw actual service but not the mainstay tank of the German forces in the earlier part of the war until now which should have been in CoH2 as well.
9 Oct 2021, 06:53 AM

The only thing indicating Panzer IIIs in a co-ax MG for the tank but there was also that in CoH2 so maybe it's a leftover.

There are Crusaders also in the files however and they were only pretty much used in Africa so there is a high chance of PZIIIs making it there as well at some point I'm guessing, obviously don't keep your hopes up however.

I find it funny how there's a Black Prince that never even saw actual service but not the mainstay tank of the German forces in the earlier part of the war until now which should have been in CoH2 as well.

+1
9 Oct 2021, 10:52 AM

If a goddamn imaginary tank is in the limits of possibilities then there is no reason at all that they shouldn't be able to include the Panzer III.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★