Login

russian armor

I'm sorry Relic

18 Jul 2021, 18:14 PM

I'm sorry Relic

for having to cope with all the idiots who spout out nonsense in the forums and discord

especially the ones who don't know the Term Pre-Alpha

i'm really sorry.

Please keep on. You're doing a great job
18 Jul 2021, 18:18 PM

I don't really see anyone in these forums actively ignoring the term Pre-Alpha, maybe your talking about their official forums. In which I will agree, the official forums are lacking some sanity right now.
18 Jul 2021, 18:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jul 2021, 18:18 PMGrittle
I don't really see anyone in these forums actively ignoring the term Pre-Alpha, maybe your talking about their official forums. In which I will agree, the official forums are lacking some sanity right now.

i do
19 Jul 2021, 08:03 AM
20 Jul 2021, 14:37 PM

I think this is normal, for any game. As soon as something is "out", the exaggerated negative feedback will be spammed almost everywhere.

I don't think that's a big issue here tbh. We have been COH players for over a decade. Some people might get a bit emotional because they love the franchise, but we have been with LELIC (TM) for ages :D:D:D

We might get frustrated or give them a hard time (And tbh they sometimes deserve it) but I have high hopes for the game and I believe they will make yet another game for us to play for years and years.

I also believe that no apology is needed. These people are professional and they know that this reaction is completely normal. Trolls are everywhere and you can never shut them up.

The best we can do is to just give them constructive feedback. That's all. Even the "Stupidest" ideas should be stated in a tactful and constructive way.

The game is not gonna be released any time soon, and I think that's a good thing. Relic is on the right track too, in my opinion. I don't think we're going to have a DoW 3 situation, based on what I've seen so far. I have high hopes for the game.

Pip
20 Jul 2021, 16:24 PM

I was kind of concerned about CoH3 after seeing the various information about AoEIV, which I really don't like the look of (at least visually). CoH3 really looks like it might shape up into a really good entry in the series once it actually releases.

I do hope the rather unconstructive feedback isnt too disheartening, and that they, conversely, do listen to the constructive feedback that others are providing.

Really looking forward to seeing how this develops.
20 Jul 2021, 16:51 PM

I keep telling you guys RTS players are a special breed of psuedo intellectuals. All they ever want to do is prove how much better they are than everyone else (Self esteem issues?).

They will always argue with anyone over the dumbest points. It is kind of who they are. It is their identity. That is why you see so much flaming and trolling and people complaining about cheese strats etc. "It cant be me I am amazing!"

I keep posting this info here hoping some will read it and grow as humans to be more comfortable with themselves. But then I feel bad for the people around these PIs because arguing on the internet keeps them busy and not bothering anyone around them.

"Dont worry bout a thing, every little things gonna be alright." - Bob Marley
21 Jul 2021, 20:14 PM

21 Jul 2021, 20:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2021, 16:51 PMRosbone
I keep telling you guys RTS players are a special breed of psuedo intellectuals. All they ever want to do is prove how much better they are than everyone else (Self esteem issues?).

They will always argue with anyone over the dumbest points. It is kind of who they are. It is their identity. That is why you see so much flaming and trolling and people complaining about cheese strats etc. "It cant be me I am amazing!"

I keep posting this info here hoping some will read it and grow as humans to be more comfortable with themselves. But then I feel bad for the people around these PIs because arguing on the internet keeps them busy and not bothering anyone around them.

"Dont worry bout a thing, every little things gonna be alright." - Bob Marley

haha funny but true.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight