Login

russian armor

Pathfinders?

1 Aug 2021, 05:54 AM

No If you wan Pathfinders with all the benefits of JLI's and non of the drawbacks, You gotta give JLI all the benefits of Pathfinders with non of the drawbacks.

Who said I don't want none of the drawback?

I clearly stated any nurf(to matxh JLI) is tollerable if pathfinder can get JLI spec.

Such a childish thread. I stated all the benefit of JLI over pathfinder and you are tackling over somethinf that will never ever gonna happen and you know it.
1 Aug 2021, 06:40 AM

No If you wan Pathfinders with all the benefits of JLI's and non of the drawbacks, You gotta give JLI all the benefits of Pathfinders with non of the drawbacks.

please name the differences between units like:
Received accuracy
DPS
Crit threshold
Abilities
Combat bonuses
Timing etc
1 Aug 2021, 20:54 PM

Who said I don't want none of the drawback?

I clearly stated any nurf(to matxh JLI) is tollerable if pathfinder can get JLI spec.

Such a childish thread. I stated all the benefit of JLI over pathfinder and you are tackling over somethinf that will never ever gonna happen and you know it.

You can have that if you remove their ability to get more weapons. Having possibility to get Bars/lmg with their scouting and sniper rifle is one of the things in longer games that shouldn't be available for them. So many people just gloss over that USF faction buffs that they can get 2 weapons more to their infantry what axis cannot, and don't talk about ammo that is a problem for every faction in the game.
2 Aug 2021, 01:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2021, 20:54 PMThamor
..and don't talk about ammo that is a problem for every faction in the game.

Lmao. Uh yeah technically speaking, but when your core infantry needs 120 munitions to keep up with enemy infantry later on in the game, and you generally have 3 core infantry squads and an officer squad (and possibly rear echelon bazooka squads) as well as an AT gun that doesn't penetrate reliably against bigger tanks at medium to long range without shelling out 30 muni, the munitions cost can get a little prohibitive to outfit your squishy recon squad with BARs and actually keep up with your enemy. Unless of course you're more skilled then them. But in that case it didn't really matter what you used, you would have beat them anyways.
2 Aug 2021, 09:45 AM

Axis get stock elite infantry with weapons greater and cheaper then BARs. For example STG > BAR everywhere but at far range, but still worse then any LMG in the game at that range. The only advantage of BARs is that you can give them to anyone and can increase dps substantially, but still nowhere near elite infantry. Pretty much BARs let you to beat general infantry and effectively wipe team weapons, but that's all. To sum up it is a great weapon for stock infantry, but still worse then LMGs and other assault rifles

Paths has mediocre combat stats and 4 men size, meaning vetted they have Received Accuracy of vetted (0.71) Conscripts, meanwhile JLIs might have the best RA while vettet (0.46) and only ~12% worse out of the barracks (0.8) vs vetted Paths. This means they trade horribly during offensives or vs any elite infantry also it makes losing the squad quite easy even vetted.

2 Aug 2021, 12:36 PM

aight just saw pathfinders in game

they fucking suck, don't use more than 1 squad

Meanwhile a top 10 OKW 2v2 streamer lost to a top 10 USF 2v2 guy with his 4 pathfinders blob, on last weekend.:foreveralone:
2 Aug 2021, 12:56 PM

Meanwhile a top 10 OKW 2v2 streamer lost to a top 10 USF 2v2 guy with his 4 pathfinders blob, on last weekend.:foreveralone:

its always good to see an okw player losing, but yeah that sucks for him lol
2 Aug 2021, 14:35 PM

its always good to see an okw player losing, but yeah that sucks for him lol

That guy being top 5 as USF and 14 as Sov, and streaming right now, for your information.
2 Aug 2021, 20:07 PM

Paths has mediocre combat stats and 4 men size

Come play axis and you learn to have everything only 4 man squads...one weak argument there...
2 Aug 2021, 23:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2021, 20:07 PMThamor

Come play axis and you learn to have everything only 4 man squads...one weak argument there...

Same can be said for you. Go play pathfinders and see how many wins you register and then come back.
Aerafield said enough, and he is one of the top players of pretty much all factions in teamgames
3 Aug 2021, 00:02 AM

Same can be said for you. Go play pathfinders and see how many wins you register and then come back.
Aerafield said enough, and he is one of the top players of pretty much all factions in teamgames

I have played with them and they are strong and maybe too strong to what they can do. It's the problem with USF & UK having able to give weapons to every single infantry squad they have. That has been mostly major problem, then you add a unit with superior vision and give it weapons to make it stacked up with dps...is broken.

I would like to see the yelling if either faction of Germans had ability to just dish out 2 weapons to a squad, you like pgrens with 2xlmg?
3 Aug 2021, 01:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2021, 00:02 AMThamor

I would like to see the yelling if either faction of Germans had ability to just dish out 2 weapons to a squad, you like pgrens with 2xlmg?

That would be pretty much useless if you ask me.

1. pgren is close range combat unit - 2 non lmg crew will do pretty mcuh no dmg at long range
2. if you decide to close in, 2 lmg won't fire

OTOH 2 lmg gren is something scary. But enabling lmg would now require fuel(Since yo wanted usf/ukf weapon mechanism), WM's strong position will take a few minutes more.
3 Aug 2021, 09:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2021, 20:07 PMThamor

and how exactly many 4 men squads Axis has with RA that low (0.71) vetted?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★