Login

russian armor

Elite Mod COH - Download and Changelog

PAGES (29)down
17 Nov 2013, 22:33 PM

- WEhr flamer HT range increase of 5m?
17 Nov 2013, 22:38 PM

C'mon man I thought coh2.org has a good relationshop with relic.
This thing will only divide the community even more if it's a mod.
Get this thing to Noun!
Connection problems etc are the real problem, though
17 Nov 2013, 22:41 PM

Get this thing to Noun!

Yeah I agree, thing is I feel like we shouldn't tamper with anything like resupply, only fix bugs.
17 Nov 2013, 22:45 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Remove AC Cloak detect and fix the Staghound's MG. Both of these items were in the final changelog for 2.602 but somehow Relic f'd it up with the final build.

Considering Staghounds are the single most imbalanced thing in 2.602 im shocked its not already on there.
17 Nov 2013, 22:49 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2013, 22:45 PMBudwise
Remove AC Cloak detect and fix the Staghound's MG. Both of these items were in the final changelog for 2.602 but somehow Relic f'd it up with the final build.

Considering Staghounds are the single most imbalanced thing in 2.602 im shocked its not already on there.

This is a balancing mod for vcoh only. Thats why i suggested to remove the OF factions.
17 Nov 2013, 22:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2013, 22:45 PMBudwise

For the same reason I've written before, simply that nobody plays OF anymore. If this was an actual patch going to Relic (I'll ask Noun but I doubt it) then sure, I'd fix that stuff, but as the only people who actually download and play this mod are going to be vCoH players, why bothere?
17 Nov 2013, 22:52 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Ok, i did not understand it was vanilla vanilla coh. Im so overwhelmed with coh2 i now consider vcoh as coh1 :/
17 Nov 2013, 23:20 PM

Removing OF Factions is just plain stupid.

Why should the AC not detect snipers anymore? It's range is already small. How to kill an american sniper past midgame with PE?
Scoutcars dies by everything. Cloaked ketten gets killed by everything instantly. Vampire is the only choice and it's t1 only.
18 Nov 2013, 00:12 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

I always used Cloaked Ketten/Mortar HT and Butterfly Bombs.
18 Nov 2013, 00:19 AM
Honorary Member Badge

the UBF mod or Unofficial Bug Fix Mod sounds better IMHO. if you only intened to adjust bugs which it looks like that's the goal.

gonna wait on the picture before post. may i suggest using moddb, To reach potentially as many people as possible. (even if its a pain in ass.) this would make alot of people very happy.
18 Nov 2013, 12:19 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Great job Tommy, downloading it now! Now build COH1 leagues PLX :D
18 Nov 2013, 12:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2013, 00:12 AMBudwise
I always used Cloaked Ketten/Mortar HT and Butterfly Bombs.

Makes Pe even more a 1 doctin only army against US :/
18 Nov 2013, 13:31 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Well, SE has arty and dont forget the age old flank/G43slow sniper death. And as you said Scout Car's are very good, they just dont scale.
18 Nov 2013, 14:33 PM

excellent , very good job , just one suggestion , instead of buffing pershing remove 1 cp from callis so they come at 5cps instead of 6 so that we wont be forced to go for infantry every time ?
18 Nov 2013, 14:44 PM

buff the jeep, buff the bike a little would be perfect.

I'd like to see a small LOS buff for rifles with SY lvl 0 or 1. That would makes flanks less risky vs heavy t1 werh.
Right now, SY lvl 1 isn't interesting to stay on it.
If I want to rush tank, I do SY lvl 0, if I want to tech, I do SY lvl 0 if I want to mass inf and vet I go SY lvl 2.

edit: thinking about it, I guess 3 SY levels isn't just enough. SY lvl 0 is just needed, SY lvl 1 only help with mp, SY lvl 2 is really too strong.

I'd like to see a BIG time reduction of the get in/get out animation of the HTs. I'd like to be able to leave a gren/volks squad anywhere when I want it without waiting 2 seconds for getting in, and the 3-4 seconds of getting out. It's about unit collision I guess.
Well, I'd like to see the coh2 speed of the in/out in vcoh.

Removing the AI would be a total breakdown, which I really like.

I'll dl asap
18 Nov 2013, 14:50 PM

Problem: Snipers are too dominating.
Solutions:
- Increase reload
- Change cloak mechanic (passive cloak like in CoH2)
- Buff the counters ie Jeep/bike

What about limit the sniper to 3 for each faction? A single sniper is not considered too strong, since it must counter wehr vet and zombie grens.
Multible tigers are strong too so they are limited, but a single one is just right. Same with pershings and callis, which have a limit aswell.

The solutions mentioned above will lead to huge balance problems in the long term.

Problem: Units still jump out of cover
Solutions:
- Disable squad AI (feasibility issues potentially)

What about adding a hold in cover button? BKmod and TGWmod have these.

Problem: XP kickers don't show after the last doctrinal unlock
Solutions:
- Looking into this.

EFmod fixed this issue (in a previous version). Its a bit complicated, since you need to tear apart every doctrine to stop the CP points continuing, even if there is nothing to unlock anymore.
18 Nov 2013, 14:51 PM
Benefactor 3110

Hi,

hopefully there wont only pros play this Elite Mod, so that beginners have a chance to nj as well. Anyways would you consider implementing the better Textures, which are available?

Best Regards

awa59
18 Nov 2013, 14:58 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Great initiative, Tommy. I'm just curious, are you modding on your own or do you have some guys helping you? I didn't know you were a modder! Looking forward to seeing your progress with this.
18 Nov 2013, 15:01 PM
Patrion 14

Great work! I love the ideas you got, and I can't wait for the CoH2-sniper thingy :)
But i got to agree with this dude:

Get this thing to Noun!

Lets wait until they have managed to fix all major bugs and maybe they can fix stuff like that later. But once again, great work! Definitely going to install this.
HERO!
18 Nov 2013, 15:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge

The folder EliteMod is in /common/Company of Heroes Relaunch, and I've added the -mod elitemod to the target of the shortcut, but it isn't starting up. Nothing appears, and the coloured band around the steam profile picture which denotes online/ingame flashed from blue to green momentarily before turning blue again. Any help?
PAGES (29)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS