Login

russian armor

Elite Mod COH - Download and Changelog

PAGES (29)down
18 Nov 2013, 18:21 PM

- WEhr flamer HT range increase of 5m?

Makese sense since the standard rifleman with stickies can already normally sticky it, plus when you get vet 2 the upgrade will be a bit harder to use.
18 Nov 2013, 18:25 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Oh, and plz don't fix the ghost pak bug. It's my fav :3
18 Nov 2013, 18:30 PM

1) What about a massive buff to demo charge research, like 10-20 seconds? Usually the use for them is only in a pinch when the opporunity presents itself and with the current wait time it makes impromptu base or bunker rush almost impossible.

2) Is it possible to fix RR phasing through light armor?
18 Nov 2013, 18:33 PM

1) What about a massive buff to demo charge research, like 10-20 seconds? Usually the use for them is only in a pinch when the opporunity presents itself and with the current wait time it makes impromptu base or bunker rush almost impossible.

2) Is it possible to fix RR phasing through light armor?

1. Yeah I think that's a pretty safe change, probably cut it to 30 seconds from the current 60 seconds.

2. It would be a very difficult change. The issue itself is due to the size of the hitbox on the puma- it's small, and therefore shitty RR accuracy tends not to hit it (however small scatter on the RR's means they almost never miss anything bigger than a Stug). It'd probably need a new model.

It would also have some pretty huge balance implications, as pumas would no longer be a counter to AB.
18 Nov 2013, 18:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2013, 18:07 PMTommy

No, but it does mean that 2 snipers together will have a 112.5% chance of being countersniped while moving, and an 84% chance of hitting either of those 2 snipers on retreat, compared to 75% and 56% in vanilla respectively.

Sounds like a good solution :)

About the art:
- You can use the Kingtiger doctrinal pic as the call inn pic
- You could use the tiger ace pic for the blitz tiger
- The only thing left would be the Stuh call inn (which is currently a stug) and the terror doctrine background pic (which shows still tiger ace)
bC_
Only Relic postRelic 18 Nov 2013, 18:40 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Looks cool def going to check this out.
18 Nov 2013, 18:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2013, 18:12 PMPepsi

Giving a LOS for rifles won't affect early game. As it would be a SY buff. I don't know at which lvl of it to put it tho.
The increased LOS would cost at least the SY build (150mp 50fuel). Or maybe the first lvl of SY.

The SY building always appears before the T2, so it would better to put the buff with the lvl 1 upgrade.

I know that mg gets a LOS buff at vet2 or vet3. So it would anyway takes the advantage on the rifle LOS, at some points. And it would make the support vet more relevant.. Right now, it's used for snipers or nebels only.. Who gets vet2/3 for his mgs ?

The FOV upgrade for the mg is at vet 3, seems a bit excessive to use that to counter something that only costs 150mp and 50 fuel, not to mention it would require you to get elite armour, which makes snipers even more effective in killing mgs, since when the gunner is killed, the guy who replaces him, stands still for around 3 seconds and doesn't retreat.
18 Nov 2013, 19:07 PM

Elite Mod v1.1 has been released.

OP updated, everything seems to be working but let me know if you find anything wierd going on!

One bug I've already discovered is that engineers appear to have 2 types of mines available to build- they're both identical, but it just looks a bit odd. Gonna work on fixing this.

New changes in v1.1 (18/11/13)

- RR upgrade time reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds
- Ranger veterancy from 12/24/44 to 10/20/40
- Jeep priority vs snipers = 100
- Jeep damage from 5 to 6
- Motorbike priority vs snipers = 100
- Sherman smoke upgrade from 150mp/25fu to 100mp/15fu
- Sherman smoke ability from 50 munitions to 30 munitions
- Flammewerfer damage increased from 30 to 35
- Volk reinfocement lowered from 24mp to 22mp (reverted change)
- Rifleman reinforcement lowered from 27mp to 24mp
- Upgrading to the quad on the M3 halftrack will no longer force out garrisoned infantry
- Sherman croc can now use tank smoke
18 Nov 2013, 19:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2013, 19:07 PMTommy
Elite Mod v1.1 has been released.

OP updated, everything seems to be working but let me know if you find anything wierd going on!

One bug I've already discovered is that engineers appear to have 2 types of mines available to build- they're both identical, but it just looks a bit odd. Gonna work on fixing this.

- Upgrading to the quad on the M3 halftrack will no longer force out garrisoned infantry

haha, not gonna argue with these ^^; they seem familiar :p looks great :D

30 muni for a bit of smoke i still find a bit much, but w/e it's better than 50, not gonna bother disussing.
18 Nov 2013, 19:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2013, 19:07 PMTommy

Oh I my pioneers will be happy to hear about this, and the bike, also volks aswell :P. My point being jeeps are kinda accurate already and durable, so more damage might not be the best idea.
Hope this leads to more usage.
The rifleman reinforce will work great, vs PE and does make it so if a really bad flank happens, then you can recover a bit better.
Meaning now you can carry a engineer around to fix the M3, the cannon on if is already powerfull so I doubt anyone will be able to get close to the engies, not to mention if you place a flamer engi or a minesweeper engi, you can completely avoid mines or bomb rush an enemy position and kill everything.
Croc i feel is the tank that most needed the smoke
18 Nov 2013, 19:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2013, 19:21 PM12ocky

haha, not gonna argue with these ^^; they seem familiar :p looks great :D

30 muni for a bit of smoke i still find a bit much, but w/e it's better than 50, not gonna bother disussing.

I wonder why xD

Well I think 30 is fair now that the croc has smoke, because flamers + smoke = german BBQ.
18 Nov 2013, 19:24 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Interesting to see how this Rifle reinforcement to 24mp is gonna play out. Should help both matchups (vs PE and Wehr) alot :thumb:
18 Nov 2013, 19:25 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Feel free to newspost this whenever you feel comfortable, Tommy :thumb:
18 Nov 2013, 19:28 PM

About mines: I've been thinking of tweaking them; but they play such a big part, in the current gameplay; It's hard to create scenario's where the changes are certainly better. You would have to take into account the whole target table against every unit.
18 Nov 2013, 19:29 PM

18 Nov 2013, 19:30 PM

Sounds good.

If you somehow manage to chain the reinforce costs to vet1,2,3 or a tech or specific buildings that would improve the gameplay even further.

24mp reinforce for a vet 3 rifle with 2 bars and a schrecks seems unbalanced. 24mp for Volx vet 3 sounds fair though.
24mp vet0rifle
25mp vet1rifle
26mp vet2rifle
27mp vet3rifle

22mp vet0 volx
23mp vet2 volx
24mp vet3 volx

Jeep damage from 5-6 sounds little, but it's literally a 20% dmg buff, which really fucks the krad up, as it can't move backwards. Also the Kettenkrad will be raped and gets a damaged engine ultra fast. You should give the jeep a damage buff versus Snipers only.

Why the quad change? units staying garissoned will make the demorush less skilled, because you don't have to time the uprade anymore.

Which Flammewerfer has a damage buff from 30 to 35? It's ok for the sdkfz as it's underused.
But vet3 Wehrmacht pios don't need that buff and also engineer flamer vs Pe don't need it either.
18 Nov 2013, 19:36 PM

Interesting to see how this Rifle reinforcement to 24mp is gonna play out. Should help both matchups (vs PE and Wehr) alot :thumb:

Yeah it's a fairly major change and I'm excited to see how it plays out.

Feel free to newspost this whenever you feel comfortable, Tommy :thumb:

Will do, I want to get some of the more significant changes under the belt and tested before I go 'big' with newsposts and Moddb etc, plus get some artwork together.

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2013, 19:28 PM12ocky
About mines: I've been thinking of tweaking them; but they play such a big part, in the current gameplay; It's hard to create scenario's where the changes are certainly better. You would have to take into account the whole target table against every unit.

In an ideal world yes, mines do need changing. But I don't know how. They're just inherently flawed, too powerful. A fairly creative fix may be required, if any fix at all.

snip

I'm not sure if it's possible to tie reinforcement cost to veterancy. I can definitely take a look though, might add an interesting dynamic.

I considered just changing Jeep damage against snipers, but the Jeep has always felt a little weak for the 220mp investment. If it now feels too powerful I can adjust it so it's only buffed against snipers.

Quad change you still have to time it, it just means that when you _begin_ teching the upgrade, it doesn't force units out (so its now the same as the wher HT and flamer upgrade).

HT flamer was buffed, not pios.
18 Nov 2013, 19:38 PM

When you start upgrading the quad for the m3 it never made your units jump out of it, same goes for the wehr HT.
18 Nov 2013, 19:44 PM

Permanently Banned
So no 50 health buff for the M3 yet?
18 Nov 2013, 19:51 PM

When you start upgrading the quad for the m3 it never made your units jump out of it, same goes for the wehr HT.

Whoops, my bad. No changes to the quad then this time guys, it's the same as before.
PAGES (29)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS