Login

russian armor

I think now ptrs penals are a valid at squad

15 Jun 2021, 13:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2021, 13:14 PMVipper

now pls stop pretending as if I am the only one that says Penal/t1 is badly designed.

I like how you underlined half of my sentence. And ignored the relevant part. I didn't say you were the only one who thinks they're badly designed. I said you're one of the only ones advocating for a full redesign. You're certainly one of the only people who thinks that would be simple

I'll ask again, what is simple about fully redesigning them? Elchino gave a suggestion in that thread but they also specifically acknowledged exactly what I'm talking about:
Given the current state of the game and from my awesome 5 minute thought full rework redesign plan which has no flaws whatsoever or any chance of backfiring this is what i came with. /s
15 Jun 2021, 13:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2021, 13:14 PMVipper

There are many player even top player that do not agree with current Penal/T1 design.

Here is GiaA

here is elchino7

now pls stop pretending as if I am the only one that says Penal/t1 is badly designed.

None of the quotes provided ask for a simple full redesign the way you want. Smaller changes, yes. You are effectively continuously asking for a full redesign which you keep calling 'simple', but you refuse to provide any details what a simple redesign is, or you repeat to everyone 'to just look them up' (as discussed in previous threads), and you are constantly deflecting. And you are taking only parts of people quote and ignoring the rest of what they have written.

So, tell us, what is a simple full redesign of Penals according to you?
15 Jun 2021, 14:01 PM

I like how you underlined half of my sentence. And ignored the relevant part. I didn't say you were the only one who thinks they're badly designed. I said you're one of the only ones advocating for a full redesign. You're certainly one of the only people who thinks that would be simple

I'll ask again, what is simple about fully redesigning them? Elchino gave a suggestion in that thread but they also specifically acknowledged exactly what I'm talking about:

I have posted suggestion on penals plenty of times and others have also.

It seem that I have to clarify that the meaning of the sentence:

"On the other hand Penals/T1 are badly designed and simply need a redesign." is not that redesigning Penal is simple so pls do not put words in my mouth.

You can look them up if you are really interested.

15 Jun 2021, 14:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2021, 14:01 PMVipper

I have posted suggestion on penals plenty of times and others have also.

You can look them up if you are really interested.

So your dodging my entire point once again. Got it
15 Jun 2021, 14:58 PM

So your dodging my entire point once again. Got it

It it obvious that (to me at least) that you are not interested in my suggestion about penal and you are trying to pick up a fight but I am not really interested so in way I am dodging (but the fight and not what you claim.)

Have a nice day.
15 Jun 2021, 15:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2021, 14:58 PMVipper

It it obvious that (to me at least) that you are not interested in my suggestion about penal and you are trying to pick up a fight

How am I picking a fight? That's what JohnSmith is doing, and it's why you're rightfully ignoring him

I'm literally asking you one question: Don't you think completely redesigning penals might cause more problems than it solves?

You haven't even provided your rework suggestion in this thread, you just said to nerf the satchel. Expecting others to remember your posts/go digging through your history to find them is honestly a bit ridiculous
15 Jun 2021, 15:52 PM

How am I picking a fight? That's what JohnSmith is doing, and it's why you're rightfully ignoring him

I'm literally asking you one question: Don't you think completely redesigning penals might cause more problems than it solves?

You haven't even provided your rework suggestion in this thread, you just said to nerf the satchel. Expecting others to remember your posts/go digging through your history to find them is honestly a bit ridiculous

Your question does not really mean much.

You are asking me to speculate on something and since I do not have a magic ball all, I can it say is might or it might not, depending a various factors.

What I do know is that Penal been patched continuously for that last 4-5 year probably more than any other unit in the game and they are still not fixed. In sort their design is bad and there is little reason to beat up a dead horse.

As I have posted Penal/T1 simply need a redesign, one can decide to put the effort to fix them or leave them in their current bad state and not bother them with them again.
15 Jun 2021, 15:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2021, 15:52 PMVipper

Your question does not really mean much.

You are asking me to speculate on something and since I do not have a magic ball all I can it might or it might not, depending a various factors.

Of course I'm asking you to speculate. You're already doing that anyway...? There is no evidence of penals being a problem anymore

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2021, 15:52 PMVipper

What I do know is that Penal been patched continuously for that last 4-5 year probably more than any other unit in the game and they are still not fixed. In sort their design is bad and there is little reason to beat up a dead horse

Where is the evidence of your claim in bold? Being patched in the past is not evidence of anything, that can just as well means they are fine now because they've been changed

Post your suggestion again if you think it's so much better than what we have now. As I said, expecting people to remember it off the top of their head is absurd
15 Jun 2021, 16:12 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Everyone please go back to the actual topic of Penals in regards to their PTRS upgrade. This is not a general Soviet T1/Penal thread.
16 Jun 2021, 01:39 AM

well, only bad thing about PTRS penal is Soviet player, not axis one. If you can force Soviet go 2/3 penals squad PTRS then the bleed is real.
VS medum tank and abrove, PTRS penal has to stay in green cover to ditch enough damage which also a good balance point (limited their moverment, lose 3-4 models from tank shot).
Not sure about how passive ability effected on PTRS performance.
Overall, PTRS penal or T1 aren't too bad to be fully re-designed as Vipper calms. OKW AT inf squad is.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★