Login

russian armor

KT is trash

11 Jun 2021, 04:54 AM

11 Jun 2021, 13:53 PM

I know its not fun but just stop building/rushing kt and then ur fine, but then why would you play anymore when the playstyle that used to work and fun is not working anymore. That's probably his point, I actually liked that too as you can play with more variety back then now just textbook build for every faction >main infantry some support weapon into lv and med tank rush/skip lv to med tank
11 Jun 2021, 14:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2021, 13:53 PMLMAO
I know its not fun but just stop building/rushing kt and then ur fine, but then why would you play anymore when the playstyle that used to work and fun is not working anymore. That's probably his point, I actually liked that too as you can play with more variety back then now just textbook build for every faction >main infantry some support weapon into lv and med tank rush/skip lv to med tank

You dont have to do that, but in almost every game there are optimised strategies. If you are not in the top few hundred ranks though, you can win with anything + excellent basics and micro.
11 Jun 2021, 18:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2021, 04:54 AMLewka
I'm not even good and I know 3v3 and 4v4 is casual play

Casual? Well we did have a recent (with money) 3v3 tournament featuring many of the regulars here. Members of the balance team also play 3v3 regularly at the top ranks too. I wouldn't say those ppl at the top 100 play casually, they take their games extremely seriously including yours truly.

4v4 is just a clusterfuck though and probably closer to what you were thinking yes.
11 Jun 2021, 18:29 PM

Casual? Well we did have a recent (with money) 3v3 tournament featuring many of the regulars here. Members of the balance team also play 3v3 regularly at the top ranks too. I wouldn't say those ppl at the top 100 play casually, they take their games extremely seriously including yours truly.

4v4 is just a clusterfuck though and probably closer to what you were thinking yes.

Ah fair, well that gives me a better impression of 3v3 actually. I mainly do that when I'm playing with a friend and a 3rd person asks to tag along. I see your point though. I just thought, at least, as far as I was aware, the game is primarily balanced around 1v1 and 2v2
11 Jun 2021, 19:46 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

The problem is not the game mode per se, but the matchmaking. The coh2stats shows it clearly by how there are not enough players to make games "fair".
12 Jun 2021, 00:47 AM
Donator 11

What do you mean? I think its a privilege to fight with an tank 10 for 70 minutes for 1oo vps vs two ranked 19 players ...... :ph34r:
13 Jun 2021, 03:34 AM

The KT can fight everything and its pretty easy to keep it alive. There is really nothing wrong with the KT. The only way you lose it is if you send it off alone or it runs into a mine somewhere close to the front.
13 Jun 2021, 17:27 PM

KT is fine even on 4v4, you can totally use it

It just needs proper supporting, spotting, volks ready to faust, raks behind, and then it'll slowly bleedout the enemy and get lucky wipes since its damage against infantry can catch opponents off guard

Its not the best superheavy, but its a serviceable tank
14 Jun 2021, 10:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2021, 18:29 PMLewka

Ah fair, well that gives me a better impression of 3v3 actually. I mainly do that when I'm playing with a friend and a 3rd person asks to tag along. I see your point though. I just thought, at least, as far as I was aware, the game is primarily balanced around 1v1 and 2v2

Sure, no worries. Game is mainly balanced around the smaller modes though 3v3/4v4 has an influence too (eg: or arty spam wouldn't get nerfed)

The problem is not the game mode per se, but the matchmaking. The coh2stats shows it clearly by how there are not enough players to make games "fair".

I used to think so, but then you get games with aerafield and 4 or 5 digits vs premade of 4 in the low hundreds and it's ??????. Matchmaker has some real issues beyond just low player count imho, but that's just saying what everyone knows already I guess.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★