Login

russian armor

Performance Patch?

1 Jun 2021, 22:41 PM

Just curious if Relic and the current team ever considered making a patch focusing on performance improvement. The last patch was just a technical issue, but the game was generally a bit clunky when it came to performance. Would be nice to know if there are still dev staff to improve the game beyond just balancing.

Even now, I still don't get red outline when building on the map. It's something the game featured prior to 64 bit and while it's not a big deal, I would rather not have these original QoL features disappear and not get repaired.
1 Jun 2021, 23:10 PM

Even now, I still don't get red outline when building on the map. It's something the game featured prior to 64 bit and while it's not a big deal, I would rather not have these original QoL features disappear and not get repaired.

+1
4 Jun 2021, 00:09 AM

Would be nice if the game had the same love and care applied to it as COH 1. Like when they added DX10 support to COH1 or SLI and other improvements such as revamping the sound for the entire game.

COH 2 was slapped together as a mod of COH 1 due to THQ going out of business at the time so they threw together this mess which was basically a mod of COH 1 and it hasn't been fixed since. Instead of fixing the game they went on to make the abomination of Dawn of War 3 which was basically the Cyberpunk 2077 equivalent of the RTS world. I have little faith in Relic at this point and COH series would probably be better off if taken over by another developer at this point.
4 Jun 2021, 04:20 AM

I have little faith in Relic at this point and COH series would probably be better off if taken over by another developer at this point.

<cough><cough> rosbone-learns-how-to-make-an-rts
4 Jun 2021, 06:19 AM

Will the beta be receiving any updates? I mean I noticed there were last minute changes when the patch went live which are currently not included in the beta. Unless you guys plan to release the patch very soon I think it would be helpful to update the beta again :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★