Login

russian armor

Gren G43

9 Nov 2020, 18:06 PM

Are grens + G43s fine right now? Why would we fix what isn't broken?

There's a place for g43 grens, due to how cheap they are, the fact that grens come early, and the utility of the Panzerfaust.

Yes its fine but not really enough againts allied LMG inf . Grens needs buff but not with g43...
9 Nov 2020, 20:37 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

%10 ra bonus makes them relatively op with 2 g43's even that I like to use them...If a buff gonna happen it can be buff to grens light cover maaaybe garrisoned cover accuracy against allied inf or just against allied support weapons. But either way thats not grens really needs...

As I said I have not used them enough to really know how the G43 fares against Allies. But IF they need a buff, it could be a small durability buff to let them close in a bit better and better fulfill their role. Sprint could work similarly
9 Nov 2020, 21:01 PM

As I said I have not used them enough to really know how the G43 fares against Allies. But IF they need a buff, it could be a small durability buff to let them close in a bit better and better fulfill their role. Sprint could work similarly

Yes for the role of g43 aggressive usage sprint and durability are nice things I agree but nature of grenadiers will be broken. They need to be work with HMG to get achieve things not really by themselves...

As for the G43's they gives nice DPS to targeted inf with High accuracy shots ,rate of fire, moving accuracy at close to medium range but when Allied LMG's (esp BAR's) come to play not really viable to use than LMG 42.

Like I said before , in my opinion if we gonna buff g43's giving accuracy bonus to light cover or suppressed inf , it will be fit better to the role of grenadiers.

10 Nov 2020, 00:04 AM

The commander with the Jaeger command squad provides sprint and g43s
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS