Login

russian armor

American Heritage Museum

28 Sep 2020, 18:16 PM

If any of you happen to live in the north east US (the site is in central Massachusetts) and are interested in some of the history related to WWII vehicles you should definitely check this place out.

They have an amazing collection of vehicles and many of them could have driven right out of the game. I couldn't believe how many they had which I was familiar with from COH units and how good a condition they are in.

Just as an example they have an IS-2, T34/76 and 85, various Sherman variants, an M18, a Comet, a Crocodile, a Churchill, a 222 AC, Panther, StuG III with armor skirts, a ketten, a Nebel and much more.

They're also running a contest right now where you can win a 2 day experience that includes driving actual M24 Chaffee, M4A3 Sherman and an M26 Pershing!

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this organization. I was just very impressed with the collection and how it brought so many of the CoH units to life for me. And I think the tank driving experience is very cool. ;)

Main Site
https://www.americanheritagemuseum.org/

Contest Site
https://americanheritagemuseum.tapkat.org/iconsofarmor?fbclid=IwAR3erJkcDfe1sVzJH1e4P6q_OTqX5FMPDRYP9fj4-YrPCssHw_rD1zRz6BQ
28 Sep 2020, 18:33 PM

Who cares to look at this Soviet shit? Here's German and American vehicle - yeeeah. With pleasure I would like to look at the tiger and enter it.
28 Sep 2020, 19:52 PM

Huh, I'm a couple hours from there. I should check it out some time.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★