Login

russian armor

Other games

7 Jul 2020, 23:53 PM

Any other good rts alternatives to coh2?

Games ive played already:
AOE
Starcraft 2
Warhammer
Warcraft 3
Men of war
14 Jul 2020, 22:17 PM

Try Steel Division 2
It was on sale -60% during summer sale.
18 Jul 2020, 05:54 AM

Thanks. I looked at the game a few times but it was too zoomed out for me. Also only 375 ppl online vs 5000 for coh2 :/ :*(

It looks great but just so zoomed out cant see anything but icons. LOL its like playing with tac map on all the time.
18 Jul 2020, 11:01 AM

THere arent and thats why everyone comes back to coh2 no matter how tilted they were.
18 Jul 2020, 11:32 AM

THere arent and thats why everyone comes back to coh2 no matter how tilted they were.

This.
18 Jul 2020, 14:43 PM

There is potential in Iron harvest and I'm pretty sure you can still get into the beta if you pre-order.

Just don't expect such a polished experience as in CoH2 but the basic concepts of CoH such as cover combat and unit specialization are there. In addition theres "Hero units" similar to Warcraft 3 and an overarching campaign with 3 factions that should be fully available when the game releases later this year.
18 Jul 2020, 16:59 PM

When you say Warhammer do you mean the Dawn of War series or the Total War games? Because it you haven't tried one of those two its definitely worth it.
19 Jul 2020, 03:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jul 2020, 16:59 PMClarity
When you say Warhammer do you mean the Dawn of War series or the Total War games? Because it you haven't tried one of those two its definitely worth it.

:D I mean total war. I like that series especially Rome II because its realistic. I played warhammer 1 and it was ok but got old because theres no rank. And every battle is the same. Everyone has same money for troops. And I really don't like how it took a fantasy turn. Fake op heros that can cast magic spells o_O
Rome II was awesome. No heros. If only more people played and there was a ranking system and base building.

I do like dawn of war too but its dead :/ The whole lore is amazing. Especially the astartes videos.
BROTHERS. Bring the flamer. The HEAVY flamer.

Iron harvest looks interesting but the robots turn me off. I like realism. I will try it tho.

yup! I've uninstalled this game 100 times cause of how frustrating it can be. Be it the lack of troops, bugs, bad turn of events, endless!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★