Login

russian armor

Brits changes

28 Jun 2020, 22:44 PM

Infantry sections are too strong, which often leads to blobbing.

So here are my suggestions.

Infantry sections dps nerfed when not in cover, cover dps remains unchanged.

Vickers mg rate of fire increased, so it can suppress better.

28 Jun 2020, 22:48 PM

yo kuhlmann, first cons now sections, guess you over night figured out whats wrong with the game, eh?
29 Jun 2020, 01:18 AM

wtf, enuff with the brit nerfs, nobody is playing them rite neow!
29 Jun 2020, 05:39 AM

I would be ok with Tommies being slightly worse out of cover but Vickers definitely needs a buff to compensate.
29 Jun 2020, 09:25 AM

Infantry sections are too strong, which often leads to blobbing.

So here are my suggestions.

Infantry sections dps nerfed when not in cover, cover dps remains unchanged.

Vickers mg rate of fire increased, so it can suppress better.

Thats a very reasonable suggestion

Anything that leads to less of boring 4X IS builds (just occasionaly interrupted by UC) and more combined arms will be a blessing
29 Jun 2020, 13:28 PM

Uhm. short question and i think it fits here quite well:

The cover bonues they get. Do they get it on the move too? Late game example: the map is full of explosion craters. Would tommies fight more efficently then?
29 Jun 2020, 13:30 PM

Uhm. short question and i think it fits here quite well:

The cover bonues they get. Do they get it on the move too? Late game example: the map is full of explosion craters. Would tommies fight more efficently then?
yes
29 Jun 2020, 19:07 PM

Permanently Banned
My suggestion has always been revert cost to 280 and moving DPS from 50% down to 25% instead of this bolster "nerf." There's ZERO reasons why sections need to be just as good as everyone else on the move when their static DPS, both in and out of cover, is legendary.
29 Jun 2020, 19:08 PM

Permanently Banned
My suggestion has always been revert cost to 280 and moving DPS from 50% down to 25% instead of this bolster "nerf." There's ZERO reasons why sections need to be just as good as everyone else on the move when their static DPS, both in and out of cover, is legendary.

If u want DPS just stop the section. Simple as that. Their no longer bedridden to hugging cover to get their full DPS.

And with all the doctrines with CQC units, the sections don't need to excel at attacking.
29 Jun 2020, 19:56 PM

And what is the reason why they should not be?
The faction lost EVERY SINGULAR GIMMICK it had that would justify under performance of some units in certain areas.
29 Jun 2020, 20:41 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2020, 19:56 PMKatitof

And what is the reason why they should not be?
The faction lost EVERY SINGULAR GIMMICK it had that would justify under performance of some units in certain areas.

I just said the reason. Sections are unbeatable by axis mainlines when sections are not moving. They're easily more cost effective than rifles and somehow are 10mp cheaper. And volks just got 10mp more expensive but sections beat volks quite comfortably yet their the difference between the two squads is only a measly 10mp instead of the 30mp that used to be. Grens lose to sections at such a large margin when both are in cover, so why do the sections have to excel in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE?
29 Jun 2020, 22:39 PM

I am going to be completely honest here. I like more sections as they are, even if i said they werent before.

I think that understanding how important early map control is crucial to balance mainlines. OKW and OST might need a relook in further patches.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★