Login

russian armor

Rifles can win MG42 frontal

• This thread is locked
9 Jun 2020, 11:33 AM

What is this silly fuck?
I tried to give coh2 another chance but it is just dumb, so fucking dumb.
9 Jun 2020, 11:36 AM

Can you eerm. Show like a replay of this?

9 Jun 2020, 11:45 AM

He is in for a surprise when he plays against a good UKF player that much is for sure.
9 Jun 2020, 11:59 AM

What is this silly fuck?
I tried to give coh2 another chance but it is just dumb, so fucking dumb.

You confused panzergrenadiers and maxim with rifles and mg42.
And contrary to your claim, there is a clip of that.
9 Jun 2020, 11:59 AM

Were you the guy who just ragequit as my teammate after his MG42 was flanked by 1+1 Rifleman saying how shit the balance is?
9 Jun 2020, 12:03 PM

Were you the guy who just ragequit as my teammate after his MG42 was flanked by 1+1 Rifleman saying how shit the balance is?

Learn to read, I said frontal, not flanking.
9 Jun 2020, 12:06 PM

Ah, you were my ragequitting random teammate then, you said exactly the same thing in game when i replied to you right before you quit ... You had one rifleman attacking your MG42 frontal, and another one attacking from the side - but in the arc of the MG42. You should have targeted them too before they got too close to wipe out the crew. Don't ragequit next time man, you won't learn CoH2 by ragequitting to just blame balance.
9 Jun 2020, 12:08 PM

Learn to read, I said frontal, not flanking.

No level of reading comprehension will make sense of this thread though.

Rifles will never frontally counter an MG42 unless they are equipped with bars/mgs, outnumber it and are spread out while the the axis player is distracted.
9 Jun 2020, 12:10 PM

Ah, you were that guy then, he said exactly the same thing in game ... You had one rifleman attacking your MG42 frontal, and another one attacking from the side - but in the arc. You should have targeted them too. Don't ragequit next time man, you won't learn CoH2 by ragequitting.

I played COH2 since its beta, how funny. Dropped out like 3 years ago because I don't like its mid-late game transition into stalemate silly duck. COH2 is fun to watch, but not fun to play.

COH1 is much more dynamic, fun, rewarding to play with. Beside those Brit faghound bullshit.
9 Jun 2020, 12:12 PM

Don't play a game you don't like dude, nobody is forcing you. You ragequit after you thinking your MG42 would just do all the work with no effort, don't blame the game, blame the player. You just got outsmarted by a simple flank and you ragequit after like 3min of play.
9 Jun 2020, 12:12 PM

I played COH2 since its beta, how funny. Dropped out like 3 years ago because I don't like its mid-late game transition into stalemate silly duck. COH2 is fun to watch, but not fun to play.

COH1 is much more dynamic, fun, rewarding to play with. Beside those Brit faghound bullshit.

My AT mate also dropped the game for years and now returned.
He also played since beta.
He too thinks he knows everything about the game, but can't defend against very basic maneuvers at the moment.

I can call him on his bs after reviewing the replay.
I can call you on your bs after not providing one, because what you are claiming is mathematically impossible.

If you like CoH1 so much, go back there and enjoy multiplayer there with 7 other players remaining there.
9 Jun 2020, 12:16 PM

You dropped out when you were 7 and now that you're 10, you still haven't learned anything?
9 Jun 2020, 12:16 PM

Don't play a game you don't like dude, nobody is forcing you. You ragequit after you thinking your MG42 would just do all the work with no effort, don't blame the game, blame the player. You just got outsmarted by a simple flank and you ragequit after like 3min of play.

ah screw you, whatever, I don't know this game anymore.

Good old times

And I don't blame it if it is flanked, I mean it right in front of it.
9 Jun 2020, 12:17 PM

Then stop acting like you were just lobotomized and upload a replay or a clip?
9 Jun 2020, 12:18 PM

Yeah, you really need to learn to play the game than thinking that german superior units should do all the work for you. The USF player outsmarted you with the most simplest trick against one MG42 in Yellow Cover.

Don't ragequit next time, it was a waste of a teamgame and you were rather rude ingame too. You need to calm down and learn the game. Don't blame balance if you fail at reading and reacting to 2 riflemen doing a lure and flank.

Edit: always fun posting clips from 2015!
9 Jun 2020, 12:19 PM

ah screw you, whatever, I don't know this game anymore.

Good old times

You lie one squad of rifleman can't kill mg42 frontal.
9 Jun 2020, 12:24 PM

Yeah, you really need to learn to play the game than thinking that german superior units should do all the work for you. The USF player outsmarted you with the most simplest trick against one MG42 in Yellow Cover.

Don't ragequit next time, it was a waste of a teamgame and you were rather rude ingame too. You need to calm down and learn the game. Don't blame balance if you fail at reading and reacting to 2 riflemen doing a lure and flank.

Edit: always fun posting clips from 2015!

Sure, turn to Command & Conquer remastered now.
Cheers.
9 Jun 2020, 12:24 PM

I guess that the thread is over then. Enjoy your new game!
9 Jun 2020, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Alright, that was a very quick and straight forward dive into the sewer.

I'll lock this thread since it would go nowhere.

@OP: best provide a replay if you seek advice or claim highly unlikely things.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 10
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment