Login

russian armor

COH2 Co-op redefined!

27 May 2020, 12:40 PM

Imagine this, what if two people could play a single faction at the same time in the same match? One person take control over the infantry and the other over the vehicles!

This means as follows,

- Top notch micro since you will have only to set of unit to focus at any given time,

- Have mega cluster chaos matches like 4v4 where a total of 16 players would be contrlling units at any given time,

- Coordinate your whole army to perfection with big maps!

THis could be a game mode or something players choose to have or something similar...
27 May 2020, 13:01 PM

This game is called World in Conflict. A great game, both campaign and multiplayer, where each player plays his own type of troops.
27 May 2020, 13:09 PM

This game is called World in Conflict. A great game, both campaign and multiplayer, where each player plays his own type of troops.

but it is a old gal and a dead playerbase, this is ww2 setting with a already great gameplay of coh2.
27 May 2020, 13:18 PM

The fact is that players expect the same gameplay as in the previous parts, and as a fan of the Company of Heroes, I would like to see the same gameplay and mechanics. The World in Conflict already exists, and its fans(which I am also) would also like a new part with the same mechanics. The only problem is that Ubsoft, the copyright holder of the game, has become a lazy and mediocre company, giving their games a single template and whether they are ready to create a new magnificent World in Conflict 2.
27 May 2020, 17:24 PM

The fact is that players expect the same gameplay as in the previous parts, and as a fan of the Company of Heroes, I would like to see the same gameplay and mechanics. The World in Conflict already exists, and its fans(which I am also) would also like a new part with the same mechanics. The only problem is that Ubsoft, the copyright holder of the game, has become a lazy and mediocre company, giving their games a single template and whether they are ready to create a new magnificent World in Conflict 2.

Hope they will do something. They did make anno 1800 which is pretty good.
27 May 2020, 18:36 PM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2020, 12:40 PMVIGNASH

Imagine this, what if two people could play a single faction at the same time in the same match? One person take control over the infantry and the other over the vehicles!

I would love to try it.
Sounds like fun.
And if you cannot agree on a build order you put a third man in charge to only build units. Then you have lovely cooperation or a lovely blame-game. Whatever.
sounds like fun!
27 May 2020, 22:06 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Archon mode in SC2

28 May 2020, 00:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2020, 12:40 PMVIGNASH

This means as follows,

- Top notch micro since you will have only to set of unit to focus at any given time,

- Have mega cluster chaos matches like 4v4 where a total of 16 players would be contrlling units at any given time,

- Coordinate your whole army to perfection with big maps!

THis could be a game mode or something players choose to have or something similar...

OKW Vehicle Guy

"Ok, I'm gonna setup the truck and wait five more mins"
28 May 2020, 01:00 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Archon mode in SC2

This, except idk if it would work in CoH2 because of the complete lack of economy.
28 May 2020, 02:17 AM

I would love to try it.
Sounds like fun.
And if you cannot agree on a build order you put a third man in charge to only build units. Then you have lovely cooperation or a lovely blame-game. Whatever.
sounds like fun!

There will be push-to-talk for sure so you could convince the tema m8 or come to an agreement. Like I said dont imagine the balance of units would be the same in this mode, they will have to be tweaked so that even if you are playing with randoms, you will have a good game.
28 May 2020, 02:20 AM

This, except idk if it would work in CoH2 because of the complete lack of economy.

It would, all it takes are big maps with more resource points. Also, minor tweaks to game balance from the current state.

Since coh2 economy is very dynamic, it will be more fun and chaos. A good mix i would say...
MMX
28 May 2020, 03:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 May 2020, 02:20 AMVIGNASH

It would, all it takes are big maps with more resource points. Also, minor tweaks to game balance from the current state.

Since coh2 economy is very dynamic, it will be more fun and chaos. A good mix i would say...

i'm afraid you don't seem to grasp how much more 'dynamic' the economy is in sc compared to coh
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★