Login

russian armor

Spreadsheets with an amalgam of stats

5 May 2020, 23:22 PM

I don't think I post much in the forums, since I primarily stay in the coh2.org Discord server. In any case, to break my lurking, I've decided to post a common resource used in the server, a google spreadsheet.

It contains numbers extracted from the attribute editor manually. The other databases like https://coh2db.com/stats/# and http://www.coh2-stats.com/ are quite dated, having been updated last 2017, and 2015, respectively.

It has a few additional resources like calculators. Frankly, some of the explanations I put in might need to have a bit more detail added in- And I'm genuinely welcoming feedback in that regard. It began as a solo project, but I've started borrowing other people's time, as well. More contributors welcome.

As of now, it has 12 usable sheets, with WIP sheets, as well.

CoH2.org discord server link
5 May 2020, 23:33 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

NOICE

IT would help if you said up to which patch this information is updated
5 May 2020, 23:36 PM

I've taken the liberty of updating them. They're all relevant up until the latest patch. The values were pulled from the attribute editor.
5 May 2020, 23:48 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I've taken the liberty of updating them. They're all relevant up until the latest patch. The values were pulled from the attribute editor.

Small addendum on the capture rates for OH when T4 is deployed.

Suppression mechanic is weird: https://www.coh2.org/topic/97939/suppression-mechanic-how-does-it-really-works

MMX
6 May 2020, 06:54 AM

awesome stuff mate! having gone through the painstaking process of manually extracting stats from the editor into a useable form i know how much effort you've put into this... thanks a lot for keeping it up to date and sharing it with the community!
6 May 2020, 07:36 AM

nice work well done
6 May 2020, 07:38 AM

Thank you good sir this stuff is invaluable to us. I would also like to question that the T4 in OST affects Grens and other units capping rate could you point out to me if you have take care of this?
6 May 2020, 09:27 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I don't think I post much in the forums, since I primarily stay in the coh2.org Discord server. In any case, to break my lurking, I've decided to post a common resource used in the server, a google spreadsheet.

It contains numbers extracted from the attribute editor manually. The other databases like https://coh2db.com/stats/# and http://www.coh2-stats.com/ are quite dated, having been updated last 2017, and 2015, respectively.

It has a few additional resources like calculators. Frankly, some of the explanations I put in might need to have a bit more detail added in- And I'm genuinely welcoming feedback in that regard. It began as a solo project, but I've started borrowing other people's time, as well. More contributors welcome.

As of now, it has 11 usable sheets, with WIP sheets, as well.

Very nice, thanks for the hard work.
The only thing that I'd like to note is that the texts to explain how things are calculated are a bit misleading. you usually state something like "accuracy + modifiers", while it should be "accuracy * modifiers". CoH2 allows to apply modifiers in multiple ways, but the most common one is multiplication and multiplicative stacking. That's why PGrens have +20% and +16,7% accuracy bonus on their vet. Originally they had +40%, but it was split. The multiplication makes it +40% again at vet 3.

Maybe we should somehow make an effort to better centralize data like this. MMX has a his spreadsheets, I have a spreadsheet with some data, you have yours and I know that also some members of the forums have their stuff. Everyone does the same work multiple times.
A_E
6 May 2020, 09:41 AM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

This is epic!
6 May 2020, 14:02 PM

New sheet added. Note for modifiers revised.

To be honest, what drove me in the first place was to win internet arguments.

Sheet 12 almost finished. More or less just double-checking the formula.
6 May 2020, 14:05 PM

Great work but the motivation behind was a bad idea.

In this forum you can not internet arguments with stats, there some people who continue to argue even when you provide them with the stats that prove them wrong. :)
6 May 2020, 14:09 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

You sir, are a gentlmen and a scholar, I wish something like this existed inside of COH2 but well done nonetheless!
6 May 2020, 14:17 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

Sheet 12 almost finished. More or less just double-checking the formula.

Do you plan to keep this updated on a more or less permanent basis as patches are released? Should there be a page that lets the reader know what patch the document is updated to for future use? Thanks!
6 May 2020, 14:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2020, 14:05 PMVipper

Great work but the motivation behind was a bad idea.

In this forum you can not internet arguments with stats, there some people who continue to argue even when you provide them with the stats that prove them wrong. :)

If there's 1 thing I've learned in the forums after years of lurking. Everyone's deadset on their opinions. Sometimes on some weird notion, but more often than not, the impending doom of being proven wrong.

Which is more or less why we have a hall of fame in the server for spicy opinions

Frankly, it's why I prefer not to be active in it. You can more easily convince someone in a fast conversation in a discord server than a thread where everyone broods over the best reply to an argument that never ends until the thread gets locked because the argument ended in either someone pulling out the playercard argument or some other logical fallacy that bleeds over to the next thread to have the cycle repeat.
6 May 2020, 14:25 PM

Do you plan to keep this updated on a more or less permanent basis as patches are released? Should there be a page that lets the reader know what patch the document is updated to for future use? Thanks!

It's eternally updated and relevant as long as I play the game. Frankly, it was a pain in the ass every time a patch rolls out because the AE doesn't update until after a week so that I can double-check that the stats in the changelog are what they say they are.
6 May 2020, 20:16 PM

I love you :) seriously :) What a tremendous amount of great work! Nice job dude.
6 May 2020, 21:05 PM

If there's 1 thing I've learned in the forums after years of lurking. Everyone's deadset on their opinions. Sometimes on some weird notion, but more often than not, the impending doom of being proven wrong.

Which is more or less why we have a hall of fame in the server for spicy opinions

Frankly, it's why I prefer not to be active in it. You can more easily convince someone in a fast conversation in a discord server than a thread where everyone broods over the best reply to an argument that never ends until the thread gets locked because the argument ended in either someone pulling out the playercard argument or some other logical fallacy that bleeds over to the next thread to have the cycle repeat.

Thanks for doing this! I'm not sure it will settle any arguments but the data will be helpful to many of us as players.
8 May 2020, 22:16 PM

Thanks for this, really beats going into the attribute editor and pulling all the values manually.
9 May 2020, 11:05 AM

Very nice. Thank you very much.

Nice to see that SdKfz222 has less front armor than a Panzerwerfer xD
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 33
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L