Login

russian armor

Feuersturm Commander

13 Apr 2020, 20:53 PM

I'm a little confused, I'm watching games in the spectate client and yet I'm seeing players somehow bring out a king tiger while using this commander.

Am I missing something?
13 Apr 2020, 20:55 PM

OKW King Tiger is a stock. Tiger is doctrinal unit.
13 Apr 2020, 20:58 PM

For OKW, the Tiger II (King Tiger) is available stock when all three trucks have been deployed. It doesn't require a commander.
13 Apr 2020, 21:23 PM

How have I not noticed this. Wow.

I just went and tested it, got all 4 trucks. Upgraded all of them to make sure and I still can't see it. What am I doing wrong?
13 Apr 2020, 21:31 PM

Upgraded all of them to make sure and I still can't see it. What am I doing wrong?

You do need to have a commander selected in order for the call-in ability for the Tiger II to show up. It takes up a sixth commander slot. You don't need to upgrade the medics and the repair station.
13 Apr 2020, 21:36 PM

You do need to have a commander selected in order for the call-in ability for the Tiger II to show up. It takes up a sixth commander slot. You don't need to upgrade the medics and the repair station.

Thanks dude, I see now.

So what does breakthrough doctrine get as it has it part of its 5 items?
13 Apr 2020, 21:39 PM

Breakthrough Doctrine has a Jagdtiger, not a Tiger II.
The Jagdtiger is a casemate heavy tank destroyer based on the Tiger II's chassis.
13 Apr 2020, 21:51 PM

Thanks a lot for your help. Thought I knew most of the tanks, I'm going to enjoy looking this up.

Which one is better do you think? Seems like the non doctrinal seems better as it goes the same speed after upgraded the engine and doesn't have spearhead as well as blitz at vet 3.
13 Apr 2020, 22:50 PM

Thanks a lot for your help. Thought I knew most of the tanks, I'm going to enjoy looking this up.

Which one is better do you think? Seems like the non doctrinal seems better as it goes the same speed after upgraded the engine and doesn't have spearhead as well as blitz at vet 3.

They have completely different roles, ranges and gun profiles. There is a whole world for you to explore. For some initial info on units, which would perform better in certain situations and why, you can visit https://www.coh2db.com/stats/ There is a bit of outdated info there, but vast majority of stats is up to date. You can also search for "tightrope gaming" on YouTube and see his Coh2 Starter Series, he has very useful and informative videos, though some info may be outdated there as well (ghost sandbags, etc.)
13 Apr 2020, 23:55 PM

I've already feasted on tightrope's videos, good recommendation.

I was around in the gamereplays.org days, good to see the COH community still going well.

Was very frustrated with how they left COH1 and then COH2 when it first came out was pretty terrible. Can't believe how good it is now, the spectator client is incredible.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★