Login

russian armor

I can't login to automatch(Might be banned?)

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
11 Mar 2020, 22:08 PM

You say nobody warned you but we did that multipe times in teamchat. And why should a moderator indentify himself to you? So you want to say that if you would have known that he is a moderator you wouldnt have done it? Well, thats not how it works. Your behavior got you banned regardless of whether there is a mod in the game or not. Do you also tell an undercover cop that you wouldnt have broken the rules if you would have known that he is a cop? He would say that you just got caught.
About the 2x more dmg I just can tell you that you maybe dont know how coh2 works and an AI is good in throwing in its stuff :)

Where is the warning and don't bullshit me and say it was in team chat cause not 1 word was spoken in team chat the whole game. My units hadn't even reached my base before judgement and ban confirmed and you loved every second of it.
11 Mar 2020, 22:13 PM

You are loosing your arguments here. Please stop lying that nothing was written in teamchat.
Be sure that i didnt love anything about it. When your units didnt reach the base but we saw whats your plan here (and you also announced it in ALLchat!) we tried to change your mind as fast as possible to end this game. You just could have taken this chance and everything would be fine.
If you look up my stats you will see that im also doing fine in 4v4 randoms :)
11 Mar 2020, 22:26 PM

The time between me retreating and game finishing was around 2 mins. There is nothing "loose" about my arguments. The fact is you were disrespectful and you didn't deserve my full effort to win the game. There may of been stuff in team chat but nothing along the lines of please return to vps or ban.
Did you say in the chat - ok that will be a nice ban?
11 Mar 2020, 22:42 PM

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/246443/community-code-of-conduct#latest

The shortest ban is 2 weeks. There's no bending the rules.

If you get tilted by chat and you can't physically ignore it, then play with a group or simple leave the game if you think the other players are not worthy of your time . Announcing that you are gonna grief and then been surprised that you got punish by it is simply mindblowing.

"But he called me bad". Instead of answering at the same level or de-scaling the situation you went from usual useless chat to game affecting actions.
Let's say you felt entitled to "ruin" the experience of the player calling you bad. You are not only bothering him, his partner, also the other random and the opponents as well.

At this point you might as well upload the replay.

Lol what a joke. Then why is CPUNonstandard still not banned? Crap like this happens every day and not a single player has been banned for this.
11 Mar 2020, 22:48 PM

CPUNonstandard has never played a 4v4 with Sturmpanther and Käsezwerg.
11 Mar 2020, 23:19 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Maybe its time to get me in here.
1.Moreover my message ended with a "Kappa" what suggests that the message is kind of ironic or should not taken seriously.

(...)

2. You went "afk" on a point where we actually were winning this game. Despite many message in TEAMchat (didnt get saved in replay) where I wrote if you continue fighting and winning us this game, its totally fine and i dont care or even report you. But staying in base and loosing an 1h+ game on purpose is what got you the ban. It can be compared to team killing, etc.
So that sturmpanther also was in this game isnt the reason that got u banned and no one "abused" their moderation power.

The problem here is that you and Sturmpanther can't be unbiased in this setup, so it should not be handled that way.
Yes, he did not play very well, and new/bad/casual players do not have high micro and therefore camp a lot more. That's not a bannable offense. Still you (lightly) flamed him for that, and the "kappa" does not change anything as you clearly meant what you wrote (also it's a very niche word and you can't expect everyone to understand it, even if what you wrote were meant ironically). He then got triggered and showed poor behaviour in return to end the game a bit quicker.

I will have to watch the replay again, but from what I remember the game was pretty much lost. There might be rare occasions where you turn around a game that with the last VPs and bleed your opponent to defeat over the next 15-20 min, but these are the absolute exception. With those 20 points even a small mistake could have ended the game for you. And even assuming that Heat did not contribute anything you were playing 3v3 for basically the whole match and bled to 20 points. Again, I'd need to rewatch the game, but I don't remember you killing the central Axis units at the end of the game (although I was obviously focused on something else).

Short summary from my perspective:
You flamed a casual player for playing casual in random matchmaking. That player then reacted poorly, which in the end however did not change the outcome of the game.

Obviously, feel free to disagree.
11 Mar 2020, 23:36 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Lol what a joke. Then why is CPUNonstandard still not banned? Crap like this happens every day and not a single player has been banned for this.

Alot of people getting atm banned for TK or afk on purpose.
And CPUNonstandard got banned btw. But as the new setup and rules, I am not updating anymore the list with the names. If you have no idea, then pls don't talk!

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2020, 22:48 PMheat911
CPUNonstandard has never played a 4v4 with Sturmpanther and Käsezwerg.

Funfact: I played often vs him (yes short game only) but also many games with him together. He never left the game, when i was in his team. Reason: I played around his gamestyle. I made complete support only for him from units and offmapstrikes. So he was happy and did not ragequited.
He also is using celo, so he sees if it makes sense to play from rank or not. Thats why he always write in chat before leaving: Better team --> /L

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2020, 22:08 PMheat911

Where is the warning and don't bullshit me and say it was in team chat cause not 1 word was spoken in team chat the whole game.

Ok i am done and out with this here. LUL

Offtopic:
Its always the same. There are still people out who are saying Kimbo, price, prdogy and co never did something wrong :P
11 Mar 2020, 23:39 PM

I agree and you came up with valid points I didn't even think of for my defence. This is a malicious ban by 2 team mates who were sore after a loss. One laughed in the chat and was enjoying the power of banning me and the other gave no warning and passed judgement before my troops even reached my base.

Thankyou Hannibal.
11 Mar 2020, 23:50 PM

Alot of people getting atm banned for TK or afk on purpose.
And CPUNonstandard got banned btw. But as the new setup and rules, I am not updating anymore the list with the names. If you have no idea, then pls don't talk!

I wonder how that is possible, when he just left another match 5 minutes ago in my 3v3 and did it several times in the last 2 weeks.
11 Mar 2020, 23:51 PM

To me this whole banning process is a sham. You compile a list of people with little or no evidence and just mail off to Relic and they blindly give people 2 weeks or perma ban. No appeals process no email to say why.
This whole affair happened 2 weeks ago so was a blind surprise to get a blank ok modal box not being able load into automatch making. This whole part of the game seems amateur with no proper care given. Some of us love playing this game and have spent alot of money on it too.

Yea you are done and out because you're bad moderator who abused his position and I called you out on it.
11 Mar 2020, 23:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2020, 23:39 PMheat911
I agree and you came up with valid points I didn't even think of for my defence. This is a malicious ban by 2 team mates who were sore after a loss. One laughed in the chat and was enjoying the power of banning me and the other gave no warning and passed judgement before my troops even reached my base.

Thankyou Hannibal.

There is ko reason to thank me.
Judging by the answers you posted here in this thread I assume that there might be more to this issue that we can see in this replay and likely not in your favor. Similar thing goes for Käsezwerg.
It's probably in the grey zone of banning, at least from the limited information I have. That's the only reason why I think Sturmpanther should not have handled that, because personal involvement biases the final judgement. So the grey zone will more easily become a clear decision, although this might not be the case. Apart from that Sturm has proven himself as a trustworthy part of this community. Another person could have reviewed the game as well and maybe come to the conclusion that a ban is alright, but maybe that person would have decided otherwise. That's the main issue that I have with this whole affair. I don't claim that Sturm has made an 'obvious' misjudgement, he should have just handed it over to someone else.
12 Mar 2020, 00:01 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2020, 23:51 PMheat911
To me this whole banning process is a sham. You compile a list of people with little or no evidence and just mail off to Relic and they blindly give people 2 weeks or perma ban. No appeals process no email to say why.
This whole affair happened 2 weeks ago so was a blind surprise to get a blank ok modal box not being able load into automatch making. This whole part of the game seems amateur with no proper care given. Some of us love playing this game and have spent alot of money on it too.

Yea you are done and out because you're bad moderator who abused his position and I called you out on it.

I would advise you here to be VERY careful with your wording.
12 Mar 2020, 00:05 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

I think this discussion has had its fruits plucked and will reap nothing of value in the future. Further discussion can be resolved via PM if need be.

/locked
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight