Login

russian armor

OKW incendiary munitions change to off-map barrage?

Incendiary munitions need change?
Option Distribution Votes
67%
22%
11%
0%
Total votes: 9
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
29 Feb 2020, 02:45 AM

Now it's only work on LeIG18,and firestorm commander already have medic truck,change this will make this commander more strong
MMX
29 Feb 2020, 04:29 AM

the ability could certainly use a buff in some way, but i see no point replacing it with an offmap. though i have to admit that i haven't used it for quite a while i remember it doing next to nothing despite costing mun. maybe making it cheaper/free or increasing the DOT would be a way to make it useful and an incentive to go battlegroup over mechanized, at least on certain maps.
29 Feb 2020, 04:32 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

I was playing against it in live as brits and it's just awful against nonemplacement units. It takes like 4-5 barrages to set a stone garrison on fire too. They need to make it more reliable against garrisons.
29 Feb 2020, 04:45 AM

Now it's only work on LeIG18,and firestorm commander already have medic truck,change this will make this commander more strong

Leave it as is, but add an incendiary offmap ability to the Opel Blitz truck. :kappa:
29 Feb 2020, 07:05 AM

Leave it as is, but add an incendiary offmap ability to the Opel Blitz truck. :kappa:

Naw dawg. Gotta get that off map on the Swag Hetzer~ But for real Incendiary Munitions are pretty lackluster... I say add an Incendiary Barrage to Walking Stuka that so that you actually use Incendiary munitions if you go Mechanized (which a lot of people do since you can use the Opel Blitz for your healing).
29 Feb 2020, 08:32 AM

Actually the ability is get nerfed in the next patch...

As I have pointed in another thread the ability need some fine tunning but imo it does not need to become an off map especially since the commander already has one.

The main problem of the ability is that in order to be useful it requires to go T1 and build an leig which make the Opel less attractive.

Suggestions:
Combine with flamer for SP. Change the MP-40 into a separate unit or becoming available with no tech requirement.

Add call in mortar with incendiary barrage or add some sort of incendiary barrage to T2 unit possibly the Puma.
29 Feb 2020, 08:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Feb 2020, 08:32 AMVipper

Actually the ability is get nerfed in the next patch...

As I have pointed in another thread the ability need some fine tunning but imo it does not need to become an off map especially since the commander already has one.

The main problem of the ability is that in order to be useful it requires to go T1 and build an leig which make the Opel less attractive.

Suggestions:
Combine with flamer for SP. Change the MP-40 into a separate unit or becoming available with no tech requirement.

Add call in mortar with incendiary barrage or add some sort of incendiary barrage to T2 unit possibly the Puma.

Yes!This is what I want
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 28
Germany 744
unknown 19
Germany 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W