Login

russian armor

Tiger Ace Explained

PAGES (13)down
13 Nov 2013, 07:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2013, 07:31 AMTivook
Tiger Ace should be a King Tiger in my opinion.

Tiger Ace existed in Coh 1 too, and they later changed it to a King Tiger to make the unit more unique.

That's for another DLC to make and charge. They won't just scrap the tiger ace and spend production time for nothing.
13 Nov 2013, 12:00 PM

Does anyone know if the Tiger Ace is as vulnerable to criticals as all the other vehicles? (mines, ram, button, at-nade etc.)

13 Nov 2013, 12:03 PM

in the stream last night mines did the job and a T34-76 rammed it in the ass breaking it. I am really anxious to hear other observations
13 Nov 2013, 15:27 PM

in the stream last night mines did the job and a T34-76 rammed it in the ass breaking it. I am really anxious to hear other observations

Ok,so that means the Tiger Ace is actually totally useless :D
13 Nov 2013, 19:22 PM

played 5 games against Tiger Ace.. lost all five (I played COH at least 4-5000 hours so I'm not a noob).

It can do whatever it wants.. destroyed SU85 + 2 ATs all shooting at it at the same time.. drove to my base, destroyed there everything.. and so on..

CANT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE BEFORE THEY REMOVE IT
13 Nov 2013, 19:26 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2013, 19:22 PMMondeo
played 5 games against Tiger Ace.. lost all five (I played COH at least 4-5000 hours so I'm not a noob).

It can do whatever it wants.. destroyed SU85 + 2 ATs all shooting at it at the same time.. drove to my base, destroyed there everything.. and so on..

CANT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE BEFORE THEY REMOVE IT

Yep pay to win at its finest. I had a game where I lost 4 SU85s that I had one the field at the same time to one tiger ace and ofcourse I lost the game.
13 Nov 2013, 19:37 PM

Payed at least 90 EUR for the game with add ons.. AND CANT PLAY IT BECOUSE I KNOW THAT I WILL LOOSE 80-90% OF ALL 1vs1 GAMES!
13 Nov 2013, 19:38 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Whatever you do, just dont buy DLC. Otherwise we are perpetuating the problem.
13 Nov 2013, 19:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2013, 19:37 PMMondeo
Payed at least 90 EUR for the game with add ons.. AND CANT PLAY IT BECOUSE I KNOW THAT I WILL LOOSE 80-90% OF ALL 1vs1 GAMES!

Relic has ruined this game because they only care to make Money and milk the Player base.They not care to make a good and fun game ist just making Money by selling and spamming OP Commanders.
13 Nov 2013, 19:46 PM

Personally, I never liked the coh2 Tiger tank. It was too much of a slow meatshield to me with a main gun that was too weak against armor. Well handled SU-85s can damage it greatly.

The Tiger Ace feels more like a Tiger to me- powerful main gun, spotting scopes, 50 range, slow moving. They could have just used a King Tiger skin and leave it at that...
13 Nov 2013, 19:58 PM

Counter in team games (2v2) is to get behind it with a t34. Thats how you guarantee the ram being effective. It failed 3 times from the front (shock crew). The german player can do everything he can to avoid this, but if you are able to do it's over for him. It also constricts his movement a lot.

Remember there's truesight in this game. So he can't just 360 degree "see" you coming.

Considering how much T34 you can get out with the industry commander... I'm also thinking one mine will ruin the game.

Huge gamble imo is experience so far.

Maybe it's different for 1v1s.
13 Nov 2013, 20:33 PM

So it sounds like the best way to counter the one cash commander is... to use the other cash commander?
13 Nov 2013, 20:46 PM

So it sounds like the best way to counter the one cash commander is... to use the other cash commander?

yes.. but the game loose all the fun ... its just retarded
obviously nobody at Relic haven't played 1vs1 .. not a single game.... :huhsign:
13 Nov 2013, 20:53 PM

The tiger ace breaks 1v1. If a player wants to call in a heavy tank like a IS-2, Tiger, Elephant or ISU-152, he will need to save up resources. This means that his opponent can outnumber him with tanks before the heavy tank hits the field. In an even match, this will result in the player saving for the heavy tank getting pushed back a little into a defensive position. Depending on how well the opponent uses his armored advantage prior to the arrival of the heavy tank, he can then either deal with it or take heavy losses from the heavy tank.

The tiger ace is different. A game can be perfectly even, with both players having roughly the same infantry and tank count, and then suddenly a free (super) heavy tank hits the field for one player. The only way to deal with this tank is by having superior numbers, but that does not apply here because there is no magical way for Soviets (bar 1 p2w soviet commander) to outnumber the Germans in an even match.
13 Nov 2013, 20:55 PM

He is very happy whe he sells new "features":

And he is not sorry -> look at his T-shirt

:S
13 Nov 2013, 20:57 PM

The essence of the Tiger Ace

If you see a tiger ace, get snipers and AT guns/SU-85s immediately.

Snipers can not only spot, they also kill infantry, so if you kill all of his pioneers, he'll find that he can't repair his tiger ace, and it will be doomed.

Also, the SU-85 does outrange the tiger so retreating your SU-85 all the time tends to work.

The essence of the tiger ace is - if you don't win immediately, you lose the whole game. Snipers will end up bleeding you out on MP if you don't win in, say, 5 minutes.
13 Nov 2013, 20:59 PM

So, we need to make T1/T2 and T4 .. u are joking arent you???
No way that you can win that way.. just dont play the game until they fix it.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS