Login

russian armor

USF doesn't need any more buffs this patch.

19 Feb 2020, 11:33 AM

A 50 manpower discount on grenades saves you... nothing because no one techs grenades anyway. Speaking more seriously, ~80-90% of the time the buff will do literally nothing. In the times where it does make a difference, it'll save you less than 1% of the manpower you already accrued.

The grenade tech would be more important if there weren't so many ways to sidestep it. It only really affects nondoctrinal infantry, so going any sort of doctrinal unit even further discourages it.

Perhaps it'd be worthwhile locking a few more grenades behind the sidetech? The USF cooked grenades and the UKF light gammon bombs (given the Assault Officer) in particular ought to require the tech, else you'd just use those instead.

Otherwise, you might as well scrap the grenade tech entirely and throw its cost on the weapon racks.
19 Feb 2020, 11:54 AM

You mean charge 4man Sections behind sandbags with Spios in the first engagement and get wiped?

Still, Spios can charge and win 4 man section behind sandbags, feel free to do the test yourself.

Yes I remember that beautiful balance. Wish I saved some videos of how insanely broken sections were. Only thing funnier than how broken they were is how utterly in denial every ukf player is about them.

And, How broken section is in some scenarios doesn't change the fact that as 4 man they get beat up by spios even when behind sandbags.
19 Feb 2020, 12:08 PM

Still, Spios can charge and win 4 man section behind sandbags, feel free to do the test yourself.

And, How broken section is in some scenarios doesn't change the fact that as 4 man they get beat up by spios even when behind sandbags.

Can’t test prenerf Sections, sorry.

Again, talking pre nerf.
19 Feb 2020, 12:37 PM

Can’t test prenerf Sections, sorry.

Again, talking pre nerf.

event pre dec2019 patch, 4 man sections behind sandbags still often lose to charging spios with the exceptions of some extreme RNG 2 models drof before point blank, and even then, 3 models sectios vs 2 models spio point blank is till RNG for sections.

19 Feb 2020, 12:47 PM

You mean charge 4man Sections behind sandbags with Spios in the first engagement and get wiped?

Yes I remember that beautiful balance. Wish I saved some videos of how insanely broken sections were. Only thing funnier than how broken they were is how utterly in denial every ukf player is about them.

It is a buff. Makes it 50mp cheaper to get grenades. Don‘t get me wrong, I love the change, but calling it not a buff is wrong.
maybe you have a short memory because the first three or four months of UKF release was just four man sections being cheesed by old Wehr machine gun sniper.

They had some OP endgame abilities, late game RE spam and tanks but your average 1vs1 never lasted that long.

OKW and USF had the most OP release, old USF AAHT and bulletproof volk squads ftw
19 Feb 2020, 13:36 PM

IMO not really in topic but rife long range dps should be reduced slightly. Grenade cost reduction is good cause nowhere ever techs it.
19 Feb 2020, 14:05 PM

event pre dec2019 patch, 4 man sections behind sandbags still often lose to charging spios with the exceptions of some extreme RNG 2 models drof before point blank, and even then, 3 models sectios vs 2 models spio point blank is till RNG for sections.

And where did the 4th model go before sturmpios closed in? Sturmpios do close to no damage before getting within 10 range of the tommies behind sandbags. It was super common and almost a given for pre-nerf Tommies to stomp charging Sturmpios - you're confusing 20 range with max range.

UKF issues in earlier patches were because of a shocking lack of basic tools and never because of Tommies. UKF stock version has no flamer no smoke no mortar no rocket arty no CQC troops, and way back it was even worse with no snares.

Tommies in earlier patches stomped OKW infantry throughout every phase of the game, and it was made worse by an ultra cancerous UC which used to have more armour than a 222, which made it unkillable even by 3 Volks in green cover.

In any case your point as usual holds no water, and is a weak attempt at "trolling".

Riflemen need a long range nerf to give Grenadiers/Volks an actual engagement range or a reduction in close range DPS. I'm in favour of the former because Ass grens might become too oppressive vs USF if Rifles got a close range nerf.
19 Feb 2020, 14:30 PM

Well, neither does WM but they are getting buffed anyways :^)
19 Feb 2020, 18:39 PM

by that logic should axis tank take account of the extra cost ?

Which tanks? What extra cost? You telling me that either p4 and t34/76 are equal? OKW p4 already has an edge over all 3 stock allied mediums. What on Earth is your point?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★