Login

russian armor

Are they not fixing heavies?

11 Feb 2020, 02:07 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2020, 01:07 AMmrgame2

Ooh is that insider tips?
V1.1 still about delays.

If so, i guess axis is getting screwed again since mod team is insistence on not touching 60td.

No, i'm talking about the bugs that are current in live regarding their AoE performance. They are slightly better than they should.
11 Feb 2020, 03:21 AM

Sounds like a well coordinated assault. Perhaps you could learn from it instead of bitching about balance.

Whats to learn? I explained what you do with that doc. It's super brainless.
11 Feb 2020, 09:01 AM

Sounds like a well coordinated assault. Perhaps you could learn from it instead of bitching about balance.

Giving to a unit a specific counter to its own counter is dumb, no wonder why it ends on OKW hands since this faction get all the stupidest design units and abilities for the sake of making it fun to play.

Balance comes always after when we talk about OKW.
11 Feb 2020, 16:55 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2020, 20:46 PMLago

The proposed profile seems like a tradeoff relative to the Panzer IV rather than an improvement over it: much less wipey, but perhaps more consistent over several shots.

What's the case against just giving it the Panzer IV's AoE profile?

Because the Tiger still hits you from a further range resulting in less scatter on top of already having a lower scatter value. This means the tank is more likely to hit in general particularly versus clumped units with a high chance of sniping model on direct hits to begin with. The Tiger also has a fast rate of fire on top of a larger AOE in general.
11 Feb 2020, 17:06 PM

Because the Tiger still hits you from a further range resulting in less scatter on top of already having a lower scatter value. This means the tank is more likely to hit in general particularly versus clumped units with a high chance of sniping model on direct hits to begin with. The Tiger also has a fast rate of fire on top of a larger AOE in general.

That makes sense.

In that case, assuming I understand it, the new AoE looks like a good solution. It should make a pair of P4s substantially better against infantry than a single Tiger.
11 Feb 2020, 20:17 PM

Or just remove some utility from kpen offensive. The arty + sight tank commander punishes AT gun play too much when against tiger.
13 Feb 2020, 06:24 AM

Personally I like where all the heavies are at now. I think the Tiger I, Pershing, and IS2 are in the best spot. CP13 was way too far out in 1v1 games for these things to be useful. You'd call one in just to kill your opponent's base after you'd already.
16 Feb 2020, 06:55 AM

Honestly just get rid of heavies. Keep them as fun set pieces for singleplayer, but they don't belong in ranked 1v1 in this state. They are a one unit solution to every problem in the game, REDUCING the tactical depth. Honestly, I'm not coming back to the game until heavies are either SEVERELY nerfed or are out entirely.
16 Feb 2020, 18:40 PM

k...keep me posted
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight