Login

russian armor

Where is his patch OST?

1 Feb 2020, 15:22 PM

9 days have passed since the first patch, and there hasn't been any talk of OST ...
Where is his patch located?
1 Feb 2020, 16:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2020, 15:22 PMSunTzu
9 days have passed since the first patch, and there hasn't been any talk of OST ...

Jesus m8 v2 of the mod isn't even out yet. Wait until the 2nd iteration. Then all of us axis fanboys can cry(b***h about it) in unison.
1 Feb 2020, 18:16 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Chill. Winter patch can easily be transformed into Spring patch. There's time.
1 Feb 2020, 18:44 PM

Seeing how someone already answered that they want to adjust Ostheer rather than straight up buff it, I have no expectations that Ost ist going to land in a good spot anyway.
1 Feb 2020, 18:53 PM

Seeing how someone already answered that they want to adjust Ostheer rather than straight up buff it, I have no expectations that Ost ist going to land in a good spot anyway.

Nonesense! We’re getting PTRS on Pioneers, HQ Puma, buffed doctrines, T4 with army benefits, buffed Panther and buffed Brummbar!!!

This has been confirmed officially by Sander93.
1 Feb 2020, 19:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2020, 15:22 PMSunTzu

They will nerf few things like ostwind if u really want know, u must be patient official notes probably next week
1 Feb 2020, 19:11 PM

Question what of Ostheer will get nerfed you think. Since USF nade tech got a little buff maybe the rifle nade will get nerfed. Maybe Grens could get changed to 3 men squads and 4th man unlock at T4.
4 Feb 2020, 06:11 AM

Ostheer

Tech Changes

Sentiment suggests that Ostheer tier 4 is too prohibitive to use. In order to facilitate an easier transition for Ostheer T3 to T4 builds, we have implemented the following:

Battlephase 2 tech from 90 fuel to 105 fuelBattlephase 3 tech from 25 fuel to 35Support Armour Korp (T3) no longer has a fuel costHeavy Panzer Korp (T4) building no longer has a fuel cost

XP values have been adjusted accordingly.

Credit to Derbyhat AKA Jibberjabber for originally proposing this change.

Grenadiers

Reinforce cost from 30 to 28

Pak 40

Horizontal tracking speed from 12 to 14

Brummbar

Armour from 240 to 260

Panzerfaust - all variants, including OKW

The speed of the Panzerfaust projectiles being lowered as an attempt to remove the issue of Panzerfausts occasionally missing their targets.

Projectile speed from 55 to 25
4 Feb 2020, 06:22 AM

1.1 winter mod.

Seems like reverting brumbar Armour. Idk. I prefer they don't touch armor but nerf allies 60td pen bonus. Especially jackson as suggested.

The old brumbar armour makes it a bit harder for med tanks again.

The pak40 buff is good. A nice touch against LV. And make it standout better again.

Grens reinforcement, i guess it's good for 5 men doctrine mainly.

Hopefully Faust bug is reduced greatly!

About derby hat changes, i approved previously. Good to see it. However what is the current cost of buildings? Overall what's the fuel reduction?

Now we just need to make T4 units performan to its costs and scale fairer.
4 Feb 2020, 07:04 AM

I'm a little confused as to what the ost tech really does?? can some one explain. Seems like nothings really changed, other than me having to wait 15 more fule to get ass gren 6th man upgrade.
4 Feb 2020, 07:35 AM

I'm a little confused as to what the ost tech really does?? can some one explain. Seems like nothings really changed, other than me having to wait 15 more fule to get ass gren 6th man upgrade.

Well I said it wrong in my recent post and forgot about the existence of BP3 :foreveralone:, but here's my older post where I said it right:

I find it interesting that's it's getting implementented and it will ease Ostheer's transition into the lategame, but it also indirectly nerfs the Stug E and Puma even further with a 15 fuel delay. The Puma wasn't very prolific in the first place, but I think early Stug E still had some merit.

I'd try giving the Stug E a pintle option to fit its later timing and change Puma to be a limited call-in like the Valentine, but other solutions could work of course.
4 Feb 2020, 08:36 AM

Well I said it wrong in my recent post and forgot about the existence of BP3 :foreveralone:, but here's my older post where I said it right:

I find it interesting that's it's getting implementented and it will ease Ostheer's transition into the lategame, but it also indirectly nerfs the Stug E and Puma even further with a 15 fuel delay. The Puma wasn't very prolific in the first place, but I think early Stug E still had some merit.

I'd try giving the Stug E a pintle option to fit its later timing and change Puma to be a limited call-in like the Valentine, but other solutions could work of course.

But does 15 fuel in > 2v2's matter that much?? And if you go t3, 15 fuel doesn't seem all that prohibitive though. It's only while trying to rush t4/skip t3, the price of t4 seems prohibitive.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★