Login

russian armor

Su76 Change

31 Jan 2020, 15:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2020, 07:28 AMHarry

I do like your idea very much. The switchable rounds will make SU76 more viable in most situations. Make it 45 range will be ideal. It is shorter than all ATGs range and a bit longer than most man-portable AT weapons'. Round changing time could be anywhere between 3 to 5 seconds. Long enough for 1.5 ATG shots will be excellent.

If the balance team considers this, they should also consider toning down its mobility a tiny bit to prevent su76 hordes roaming around the battlefield. With slightly lower mobility they will be more susceptible to AT guns showing up nearby and tank flanks.

I really want this to happen because then the Soviet T3 will finally have 3 must build units.

T70 the workhorse of the midgame and later the best scout unit.
M5 AA quad flank defense and mobile suppression as well as excellent AA.
SU76 infantry support, soft anti tank and later with vet could support vs heavier armour.
1 Feb 2020, 04:25 AM

If the balance team considers this, they should also consider toning down its mobility a tiny bit to prevent su76 hordes roaming around the battlefield. With slightly lower mobility they will be more susceptible to AT guns showing up nearby and tank flanks.

I really want this to happen because then the Soviet T3 will finally have 3 must build units.

T70 the workhorse of the midgame and later the best scout unit.
M5 AA quad flank defense and mobile suppression as well as excellent AA.
SU76 infantry support, soft anti tank and later with vet could support vs heavier armour.

I do not think nerfing the su76 speed is a good idea, though. It does not have a turrent, no emergency smokescreen, or any kind of vehicle crit ability. Puma, on the other hand, has them all. Puma is indeed a bit more expensive, but survive too long compare to Su76.
However, a reverse Jagdtiger treatment can be considered. Normally su76 could have a 0.1 to 0.2 speed( not traverse speed) deduction, so it is not able to shift battlefield that quickly. When it receives any AT attack, a 0.1 to 0.2 bonus speed can be granted so it could leave the danger zone a bit quciker.
1 Feb 2020, 04:54 AM

Yall seem to be forgetting the su76 only has 400hp... That combined with the case mate design is its weakness. If it's in maneuverable as well its good as fucked and you made the su76 focus on arms and skip legs for the sake of diversity
1 Feb 2020, 05:36 AM

Give it a big buff to close penetration, and replace tracking with something akin to Aimed Shot.

Do the same for the StuG.

Congratulations, you just made the StuG and SU-76m useable in the heavy meta.
1 Feb 2020, 06:17 AM

Permanently Banned

Yeah because they get upgrades/abilities and additional units when they get acces to the better molotov. Wich amount of the feul and mp you spend is for the upgrades and how much for the units?
Can you still say twice as much? I dont think you can.

Also many op soviet units need to be toned down before touching the su76?
Have the maxim get fucked frontaly even more while setup from long range by inf even more? Having even meds one shot by the teller? Making the demo visible in the fog of war because it can still one hit stuff when only ost is allowed to so. Have the soviet mortar fire the slowest and have the slowest rof barrages oh wait it does already.

If the su76 and zis barrage and t70 get nerfed in terms of damage a regular nade need to come in non doc and side techles with longer range then molly and at nade to compensate for this. I do support a price increase on the zis and su76 barrage its quite cheap.

Maxim is balanced right now. Since when do mediums get one shotted by teller? You're still salty about the demo. Tellers are not nearly as dangerous as demos as u can place demos on any point and get an instant wipe. The best place for tellers is on a road, but that doesn't guarantee a kill unlike putting demos on points. You're basically not allowing any unit without a sweeper to cap points. Yeah, the SU mortar might have the slowest RoF because it's dealing with smaller squads.

This post is so biased it's not even funny. As I said earlier, YOU AREN'T WORTH TALKING TO as I've observed too many of your (flawed) posts. This is the last time I'm responding to you.
1 Feb 2020, 07:32 AM

Maxim is balanced right now. Since when do mediums get one shotted by teller? You're still salty about the demo. Tellers are not nearly as dangerous as demos as u can place demos on any point and get an instant wipe. The best place for tellers is on a road, but that doesn't guarantee a kill unlike putting demos on points. You're basically not allowing any unit without a sweeper to cap points. Yeah, the SU mortar might have the slowest RoF because it's dealing with smaller squads.

This post is so biased it's not even funny. As I said earlier, YOU AREN'T WORTH TALKING TO as I've observed too many of your (flawed) posts. This is the last time I'm responding to you.

Okay man. You didnt even read my post right as you mostly do. Where do i say tellers one shot meds currently, it was in response of your nerfing the MANY MANY op sov units.

Good luck not responding entitled people like you who are full of them selfs cant resist for long. Have fun insulting any who dissgree.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★