Login

russian armor

Kv2 might not be reviving full vet 3 bonuses.

5 Jan 2020, 03:27 AM

I have reason to suspect that the kv2 dosnt get any vet 3 bonuses besides the health bonus, I triple checked and cannot see any acc/dec, wep and vehicle rotation modifiers.

Kv2 vet 3 bonus

Compared to IS2

The Is2 vet 3 bonuses and the kv2 health bonus are clear as day, so where are all the other vet 3 bonuses for the kv2?

If they are not present, helps explain why I feel it's vet is a bit lacking. I use the kv2 a lot and never really found vet 3 adding anything besides the health.

P.s I did post this in the armour topic but I think this is a topic on its own.

Can someone change reviving to receiving please in the title.
5 Jan 2020, 03:42 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

The description states "Elite crews fortify the tank for increased durability." This appears to be intended for a health boost. A health boost is quite powerful, because it allows to take another shot. Is it a bug, no. Could it be something else, that is a discussion.
5 Jan 2020, 03:53 AM

The description states "Elite crews fortify the tank for increased durability." This appears to be intended for a health boost. A health boost is quite powerful, because it allows to take another shot. Is it a bug, no. Could it be something else, that is a discussion.

The health boost brings it close to kt levels (1200 to 1280) but the health bonus was only suppose to replace the speed bonus. Looks like its replace all of the other bonuses as well so now you only get the health bonus.

I made sure that these are from mp as the description says at the top left of the images.

I'm not to familiar with the editor but I made it as clear as possible.
5 Jan 2020, 08:38 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

He probably refers to the comment in the changelog:

"-Veterancy 3 speed bonus replaced with +160 health bonus."

I think it's just faster to ask the modteam what was intended.
5 Jan 2020, 11:34 AM

Permanently Banned
why does it have vet3 when u get this tank very late and vetting it up to 3 is rather impossible
5 Jan 2020, 14:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2020, 11:34 AMRitter
why does it have vet3 when u get this tank very late and vetting it up to 3 is rather impossible

Why do you have posting rights, when not a singular sentence out of 223 posts you made have made any kind of sense?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★