russian armor

Modify AI control of some units

• This thread is locked
11 Dec 2019, 02:42 AM

Permanently Banned
Damn you moderators
11 Dec 2019, 06:34 AM

No.

Just fucking click on the “throw heat grenade” “build cache” “throw grenade” or “booby trap point”.

Just

Use

Your

Finger

MMX
11 Dec 2019, 09:37 AM

No.

Just fucking click on the “throw heat grenade” “build cache” “throw grenade” or “booby trap point”.

Just

Use

Your

Finger

ahem... i think he's talking about improving the ai's behavior, as in custom matches against the ai. pretty sure no form of finger gymnastics on the op's side, as per your polite suggestion, will improve this.

but to answer the question, i'd say it's rather unlikely any improvements to the ai will happen, as bugfixing and balance adjustments are the priority and probably take up enough resources of whoever is left working on coh2 already.
11 Dec 2019, 10:43 AM

Only thing i'd like to improve is that when someone leaves the game (drops) he is replaced by an expert AI instead of a regular/hard AI.

If you want to play vs. stronger AI I'd suggest you dowload some mods from the workshop.
12 Dec 2019, 01:49 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2019, 09:37 AMMMX

ahem... i think he's talking about improving the ai's behavior, as in custom matches against the ai. pretty sure no form of finger gymnastics on the op's side, as per your polite suggestion, will improve this.

but to answer the question, i'd say it's rather unlikely any improvements to the ai will happen, as bugfixing and balance adjustments are the priority and probably take up enough resources of whoever is left working on coh2 already.

As far as I know, the resources are being used by the multiplayer balance community ruining the balance even more, according to a playerbase. They don't listen to ideas from the playerbase.
12 Dec 2019, 05:42 AM

As far as I know, the resources are being used by the multiplayer balance community ruining the balance even more, according to a playerbase. They don't listen to ideas from the playerbase.

Sorry about misunderstanding. I thought you meant unit ai, and I think your ideas would be great for the computer players.

As far as development goes, the balance/coding team consists of unpaid community learers/pro players, who only have access to a very limited mod tools set.
13 Dec 2019, 03:29 AM

Permanently Banned

Sorry about misunderstanding. I thought you meant unit ai, and I think your ideas would be great for the computer players.

As far as development goes, the balance/coding team consists of unpaid community learers/pro players, who only have access to a very limited mod tools set.

Then is there any way to get in contact with Relic? And can I ask the balance/coding team if they could adjust the game not just with balance and get a response from one of them?
12 May 2020, 18:58 PM

Permanently Banned
Then again, Relic will shut down COH2 servers before I get the chance to talk to them.
12 May 2020, 20:08 PM

Changing the AIs build choices would be nice too. So we stop seeing freshly built half-tracks when I've got like 3 tanks on the field
6 Jun 2020, 21:14 PM

Permanently Banned
Yeah, but how can I get to Relic? How can I contact them?
7 Jun 2020, 04:54 AM

Yeah, but how can I get to Relic? How can I contact them?

knock at their door, put them and gunpoint and force them into your basement dev lab where they will revive game support or die of starvation.

(im not serious, pls dont do it. this is no instruction to engage in violence, its irony)
14 Jun 2020, 00:40 AM

Permanently Banned
13 Jul 2020, 22:59 PM

Permanently Banned

I disagree with you. The balance/coding teams consists of none of that. They only have access to a limited mod tools set, that I can agree upon. But the balance team is not composed of community leaders or pro players. And that is at best.
22 Jul 2020, 02:47 AM

Permanently Banned
And AtomicRockets, YOU DO KNOW THAT THE DEV TEAM DOESN'T LISTEN. And Relic will probably soon pull the plug on COH2 servers as well as DOW3 servers, shutting down multiplayer for good.

And yes I am pissed with the dev community.
1 Aug 2020, 21:46 PM

Permanently Banned
HELLO?! AI BEHAVIORS? HOW IS IT GONNA HAPPEN?
1 Aug 2020, 22:12 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

ffs stop spamming your own threads just because nobody is writing to your topic anymore
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★