Login

russian armor

USF med truck needs to be replaced

Vaz
11 Dec 2019, 14:19 PM

In team games I've seen people risk panthers and pzIV's just to 1 shot the ambulance. Still having planes crash on them too. It's an irritating unit considering every other faction has tough healing sources.
12 Dec 2019, 11:27 AM

While we are at one shot vehicles can we make IR HT one shot too? Might be off topic but i see no reason why 5 fuel vehicle is more durable than a 10 fuel ambu.
12 Dec 2019, 11:41 AM

is this the mimimi i cant lay mines to protect my base thread?

so better heal for us ok, than what about brace for OKW trucks and retrat point on reinforce bunker for OST?
12 Dec 2019, 11:49 AM

is this the mimimi i cant lay mines to protect my base thread?

so better heal for us ok, than what about brace for OKW trucks and retrat point on reinforce bunker for OST?

We weren't aware you could drive up light vehicle up to OKW trucks and destroy them in 3 seconds.
When did that happened?
12 Dec 2019, 15:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2019, 11:49 AMKatitof

We weren't aware you could drive up light vehicle up to OKW trucks and destroy them in 3 seconds.
When did that happened?

ah rly? u can with bombing run ?:clap:

12 Dec 2019, 18:08 PM

We looked at the alternative base layout to help protect it, but that was not deemed viable for Relic to implement, and we looked at giving the ambu a lock down mode for main base sectors so it could have increased durability only there, but couldn't find a simple way to do so.

This is very frustrating to see the USF base layout cannot be updated because that will solve the problem in most 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 maps. Any other changes to the ambulance itself will have high impact on 3 v 3 and 4 v 4 game play.
12 Dec 2019, 18:21 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Base sectors can't be targeted :jk:
12 Dec 2019, 18:26 PM

Base sectors can't be targeted :jk:

why u want to put it in the Base sector? its a mobile truck
12 Dec 2019, 18:36 PM

What? Which light vehicle drops bombing runs?

Because it can't get deleted then, unlike an ambulance?
12 Dec 2019, 19:27 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

For the same reason you put your ambulance on your HQ and not in the front.
For the same reason you put a medic bunker in your base and not in the front.

If someone deploys any building outside their base layout, that's on them if they get destroyed.

Take Faymoville Approach as an example. You don't need to have 200 IQ levels to know how easy is to snipe the USF ambulance. Specially when there is no shotblocker in the front of the base and your HQ covers the whole area.

Ex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg4AwehP_QM

Not sure if there is a snipe ambulance here, but just check how much the USF base cover and how unprotected it is, even been able to hit it from the strategic point in front of the base.
12 Dec 2019, 19:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Dec 2019, 18:49 PMGrumpy

It doesn't even have to be a Puma. I traded a Panther for a Pershing, Jackson, Katy, Major, and two ambulances in this video. Clearly the Panther is UP and needs buffs.

Where was the inf with at-nade? Why was the PaK not placed earlier? Your enemys were noobs.
12 Dec 2019, 19:43 PM

Where was the inf with at-nade? Why was the PaK not placed earlier? Your enemys were noobs.

I assume you have a player card to show your credentials on that matter?

Otherwise I agree with your statement, actually where was even the swarm of shermans? Where was the pershing? Where were the 57mm(not a pak) not already placed, in numbers and ready to counter any diving panther?

Where is the VP control? Wy was there no instant win button from their part ?

Clearly they suck, they make so many mistakes, gosh, I myself can micro every single unit in a micro second and predict every single move my opponent does thanks to my 500IQ, the others need to adapt, clearly they are noobs.

12 Dec 2019, 19:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2019, 19:43 PMCresc
57mm(not a pak)

PaK is german for Panzerabwehrkanone, every anti-tank-gun is a PaK. That is why I wrote it.

The micro in the video was simply bad. They were way too close with Jacksons, you had no AI, some inf on their side would smash you.

Play versus a good player and your Panther wouldn't be once in range for a shot. lol
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★